Categories > Anime/Manga > Bleach

A Little Chat

by Nnois_Wife 0 reviews

My OC is in trouble for doing something that Aizen disproves of which seals her fate.

Category: Bleach - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Romance - Characters: Ichimaru Gin - Warnings: [!!] [V] - Published: 2010-09-09 - Updated: 2010-09-10 - 431 words

0Unrated
"Aizen wishes to speak with you...." were the last words I heard spoken to me by my brother, Ulquiorra. I gave him a tight hug, pulling away before he could wrap his arms around me and keep me any longer from my fate. As I walked down the hallway to his chambers, some of the other Espada were speaking to each other in hushed tones as if they spoke of what was to happen to me. My last time as their superior,some of them, glancing at them. I hated this the most especially when I passed by his room. I knew he wanted to say something to me before this but, I could tell that he was having trouble finding the words when he stepped out of his chamber, looking at me. I couldn't look at him because it would only cause him more painful guilt than what he felt already, blaming himself more and more. I couldn't do that to him so I just glided past him, feeling a tug at my heart.
I soon found myself in front of his door after what seemed like forever and knocked and from inside not a moment later came his voice, "Enter." I took a deep breath as I stepped inside, shutting the door behind me. I looked around the room, seeing Gin sitting on a wooden chair next to the door, looking at me without his usual michevious smile. That frightened me the most.
"I never thought that the most loyal of my Espada would betray me like this..." Aizen said. "My dear, Rosalina." I wanted to look away from him, to curl up into a tiny ball and die but, I couldn't bring myself to do it, feeling his eyes bore a hole into my non-existent soul. That was the last thing he had taken from me other than what control I had over myself prior to this. When I felt someone suddenly behind me, I took in a gulp of air, preparing myself for the worst.
"Any final words?" my leader asked. I said nothing, only thinking to myself, 'I'm sorry.....Nnoitra.' My eyes fluttered closed as I felt my body go cold and I fell to the ground, left alone to die right then and there as the blood pooled around me, knowing that he was soon standing beside my soon to be dead body moments later just so Aizen could watch him suffer, losing the only person he had ever loved. At least he would never forget me. That's all I ever wanted from him.
Sign up to rate and review this story