Categories > Books > Harry Potter > The screwed up life of Jenna Malfoy

My normal day

by jadesohma 0 reviews

Watch out for bad languge.....

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2010-09-09 - Updated: 2010-09-10 - 1050 words

-1TrainWreck
Five years later.

"Damnit!" I scream.

"What?!" Rose yelled back.

"Shawn fucken broke my phone!" I know I'm not supose to have it and it doesn't work but it's nice to have.

"How do you know it was Shawn?" she eyes my phone.

"Because him and skye love to annoy the shit out of me!" Skye is Shawns guy best friend. They love to make my life a living hell.

"But you have to admit Skye is petty hot." Rose pointed out. Skye is! He has one ice blue eye and one deep green. Jet black hair that comes down to his square chin

"Every true. But don't tell any one! Shawn would never let me live it down."

"Haha whatever. Come on, we're going to be late." she hit me on the back and draged me by the arms. Nothing new.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Ms. Malfoy!" I jolt up. "How many times do I have to tell you?! Muggle shoes are not to be worn to classes!" don't worrie, this happens every day. Fifty times this year..... It's only October.

I sigh. It's always me who gets in truble. Why can't it be scorp for once? He's the good one. Scary right? Scorpius malfoy is the GOOD one. Never though you would see the day. But it's true. I've gotten more detentions in a day than he has in six years. Probably because I hang out with the wealseys. They have trouble maker in they're blood.



"Good job malfoy, you got dentention and it's only Monday!" Shawn snickers with Skye by his side.

"Shut it Blue! It's just because I'm wearing converse not those ugly things they call shoes. Plus that bitch is out to get me! Every year since I put that roach in her soup!" okay that is a good reson to hate me.

"Thats a good reson to hate you" thank you captin obvuse! "What year was that any way?"

"Skye you don't rember that? You dared me in second year. You said you'd give me five gallens. I'm still waiting." he laughs. I'm never getting my money.....

"Whatever Malfoy, get over it. Your not seeing that money!" what I tell ya?!

"Bye ravenclaws! We have herboligy!" Rose draged me.

"Where knowing the teacher does not give you extra points!" I tryed tha card when I was a first year. He may have taken five points from gyffiondor.

"We have it with slytherin right?" Rose asked starting to blush.

"Thats right Weasley!" Scoprius poped out of no where. (don't not ask me what's with the calling by the last name.)

Rose started to blush. When scorp noticed he started also. So they just looked at eachother blushing their heads off. "I feel left out!" I say after a good five minutes. This only made them blush even more. They need to get married already.

"Ugh! Just get into the class room!" I push them both from behind. I might have push them closer to eachother as I pushed. It's for they're own good.

We took our seats and start to take notes. Or At least Rose did. I always day dream. Usually longbottom is too buisy to notice. "Jenna! Get up! We're leaving!" albus pulled me along. He's just like his cusin! They don't think I can take care of my self. I can when I'm up to it.


"The last class of the day is always feels good doesn't it?" I ask Albus hanging on his sholder. We're the same age but he's shorter than me. Not by much but still is!

"Dont you have that thing with the head master tonight?" he Askes me

my eyes grow wide. "Shit!" escaped my lips before I jet off. As the heir of gyffiondor I have to learn how to use the family secret power. Every one knows the sword, tiara, goblet, and locket. No one has heard of the power that has been pasted down from generation to generation. There are rules that the founders set in place about who their heirs would be. Gryffiondors was the first born. Weither boy or girl, it's the heir. Ravenclaw, the first boy. Weither it's the first or last child. The first boy. Hufflepuff, the last born. Don't ask me why. And slytherin, well that doesn't matter any more now does it? The new heirs are: me, Shawn, and a girl named Anna. Guess which is which.

I burst into headmasters offic. Shawn is a bird, Anna looks like Shawn in human form and I'm doing nothing. Oh, sorry, I forgot to tell you what they were!
Gryffiondor: bending elaments
Ravenclaw: turning into animals
Hufflepuff: transfroming looks into other people.

I like Ravenclaws...

I am so dead. I'm going to get yelled at. This is my thrid time being late. After four lessons.....

"Jenna, your late, get to work." wow, I was wrong. Yay!

I nod and get to work. Mom made me watch this show that has all this in it. I'm tempted to do some here but knowing me I'll crash in some one or thing. Or the sorting hat. You never know with me. So I just do the easy stuff.Like throwing fire balls,bolders, flying with air, and splashing some water.

"Great job today. Our next lesson on Friday. Do not forget. Jenna." she waved us away.

"Tisk tisk, Malfoy, your a bad girl" Shawn wags his figure at me

"Hey, I'm a Malfoy. It's in my blood" I smirk up at him.

"We're not all bad. Just you" scorp was waiting from me. Trying to be a good brother since he couldn't see Bella (our little sister) now. She's a Gryffiondor. Even though she would look so cute in green.

"Hey baby brother. How are you to day?" I say like I was talking to a two year old. I even pinched his cheek. He gave me the evil eye. It doesn't work on me any more. It never did for that matter.

"Hey look! It's the other Malfoy!" Shawn pointed.

"Yeah, yeah. Come on Jenna. We gotta go." He out his arm around my sholder

"you just want to see Bella. I know she's your favorite sister!" he doesn't deni it. So I gasp and storm off.

We're a happy little family aren't we?
Sign up to rate and review this story