Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Art Of Love

Champagne For My Real Friends, Real Pain For My Sham Friends Pt 2

by death_b4_disco 2 reviews

'I seem to have quickly sobered up, with shock I reckon.'

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [!!] [V] - Published: 2010-09-11 - Updated: 2010-09-11 - 663 words

0Unrated
I threw my head into the toilet bowl again as I retched for the third time, and threw up, again. Trying to hold my hair out of the way as much as I could, and failing, I finished puking and ran the vomit covered hair under the tap, washing out the chunks as best as I could. I curled up back into my makeshift bed in the bath, so I wasn’t too far away from the toilet and shuddered at the coldness of the porcelain on my underwear-clad body. Soon enough I was out of it again, the blackness inviting me to feel numb again, I slipped into unconsciousness willingly, beckoning it to send me away to a better place.

~*~

I was woken by a banging outside the bathroom door, drunken footsteps, heavy breathing. I crawled out of the bath tub and slipped on a complementary bathrobe to cover myself up. Leaning against the wall for support I shuffled my way into the lounge to see Gerard facing the window. His black shirt looked wet, dirty. His body hunched, one palm pressed to the window one to his stomach. He was breathing heavily, gasping for air. I scuttled forward a bit more, smashing into the opposite wall when I lost my balance.

“Gerard, are you okay?” my voice was hoarse, my throat sore.
“Rhi, just... just stay away!” his voice was just as broken and weak as mine, almost as painful.
“Gee, what’s wrong?” I moved forward, leaning on the couch for support.

“Rhianne. Stay. Where. You. Are.” I could hear a dripping sound; I tried to source where it was coming from, that was only when I saw the crimson red patch seeping on the hard wood floor.
“GEE?! GEE?! What’s happened to you?!?” I rushed quicker stumbling over my own feet, smashing into the windowpane when I got next to Gee. He turned his face away. I could see his knuckles were grazed. I watched my shaking hand reach out and lightly touch his chin, gently coaxing him to look at me.

I gasped.

His face was red. Not flushed or angered but red from blood. His right eye was closed, surrounded by a dark circle, his left teary. His bottom lip was fat and cut. His left cheek gouged and oozing blood, his right covered in dirt and congealed blood from a cut above his eyebrow. His hair was matted and mangy. His open eye moved up and down my face, waiting for me to speak.

“What happened?” I breathed, removing his hand from his torso, to check he hadn’t been stabbed, quickly unbuttoning his shirt to only find a large bruise forming. I looked up again, his face ashamed. “I don’t care what you’ve done; it doesn’t matter anymore.” I helped him to the sofa, sitting him down and taking his shirt off fully. I seem to have quickly sobered up, with shock I reckon. I moved to the bathroom, filling a bowl with warm water and grabbing a flannel and a bath robe before placing it on the coffee table and sitting next to Gee, who had his head in his hands. I placed the bathrobe round his shoulders and helped him slide his arms though the holes. Kneeling in front of him I took the flannel and started to wash his face, he winced when I hit a bruise or a cut, with endless apologies from me. I then went a got some cotton wool balls and some random cut lotion out of the first aid box that made him wince more. When I had done I tipped the dirty water down the sink and let the bloodied flannel soak.

“Gerard, what happened to you?” I sighed as I sat down next to him. He put his arm around me and kissed my cheek.

“I’ll tell you if you forgive me.”

A/N: R&R babes ;D
Lu
xx
Sign up to rate and review this story