Categories > Books > Harry Potter > The screwed up life of Jenna Malfoy

First sign of my world taking a turn.

by jadesohma 0 reviews

La!

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2010-09-11 - Updated: 2010-09-12 - 1380 words

-1Illiterate
Okay, I don't know what they did but there is no teachers at the head table! I'm freaking out!

"Mail time!" scorpiuse called. He sits with me because he has no slytherin friends. It's funny really.

Owls flew in. There has to be at least 1,000. There's so many types. No two are the same. It's pretty seeing them fly in their little groups. A hawk owl landed in front of scorp and Allie in front of me. Pigwidgeon landed face first on the table infront of rose. She bowed her head in shame of the pittiful little owl. It's so cute though! Anyway, the hawk owl held three letters. Allie, two. Pigwidgeon one.

We all open ours. "One from mom and dad, one from grandma, and one from grandpa. Am I right?" I asked scorpiuse. Grandp only talks to him. "Yep. Saying I should come to live with him, the real malfoy. Blah blah blah. Same shit as always." he folds the papers, knowing he'll burn it later. Me, I just got one from mom, dad, and grandma. Our other grandparents don't write. They have no need to. They're the ones that we see the most. Grandma malfoy sees us. But she hasn't been doing well ever since she and grandpa got devorsed. Sad really. But she chose her son over her husbend. And he chose haterd over his wife. True love gone wrong.

"Stupid owl gave me the wrong letter! This ones for Hugo!" Rose hates it when that happens. Probably because the owl is just so dumb.

"Get over it weasley. It's just a letter" my brother snickers.

"Will you two just get married already?!" I shout. I've had enough of their fake fighting! They might as well drop out and get married in vagas! Or what ever is the equivalent is in the UK. Mom only told me about Vagas....

They both go red and look at eachother. "Ugh!" I guess I'm not in th mood to hear them argue. I don't know. I just want to get to class and go to bed.


There's no one here. No one is here. Not even the teacher. Damnit! Where is Shawn. Now I need to know.

"I may not be Shawn but I can answer your questions" that made me shit my pants! I turn around quickly and saw the two eyed(color)wounder. He was leaning on a desk near by and laughing at me.

"Who-what? Where is every body?" I'm in such a daze right now I can't even see straight.

"All the teachers got sick so classes were cancled. We can do whatever we want." he smiles and moves closer. I step back, not wanting to relive last night.

"So that was your master plan? No class because teachers are sick. Nice one. Puking peastels? And they still worked? You must be good." I have to give them props. They must have taken so many of those in our parents fifth year and they still ate them.

"Good enough to get a reward?" he slides closer to me with every word. "OF my choosing?"

"And what might that be?" I not wanting to knownthe answer, say any way.

"A kiss from a beautiful girl?" He smiles with his amazing smile. I almost gave in. Luckly, my will was strong enough.

"I rather not, saukerl" I smirk at his confused look.

"saukerl?" he questioned.

"it means ass hole in german. Or some thing like that." I slip away laughing. That was my favorite part in the book: the book thief it's really amzing. You should read it! (p.s. It's a real book and you should read it) I love it when he asks for a kiss and she calls him a saurkerl and leaves. I just love it! And it helps with this situation very nicley. So thank you book thief!


I'm in th common room. In my pajamas pants. With hot cocoa. What could be better? Oh should I add it's three o'clock on a wensday! Life is good. Until this happends:

Rose storms in with a pile of books in her hands. She slams them on the table then looks at me. "Hi Ro-"

"Why aren't you doing home work?!" Cause I'm not at home? I'm not good at questions!!!!!

"Its nice to see you too."

"What am I going to do with you Jenna? We have an extra day to do home work and you choose it use it by sitting near fire sipping cocoa!" She hands me paper and a spell book. Our homework.

"It sounds pretty good if you ask me" I just loom down at it. She always gets Mae when I blankly stair at things.

"Well I didn't so get to work!" she starts skimming through her book. Even though she finished her home work a week ago.

I shake my pancil between my fingures. I don't know were to start. Nor do I want to.

After about three minutes of blank face, I see something moving on the ground. I look left and right for it. Finally, next to Roses head, I see a rat. But no ordanary rat, Shawn.

"Hey Shawn." I say looking down again.

Rose screamed as he morfed back to human form. "Damnit Malfoy how'd ya know?" stupid question.

"How long have I known you?" Nothing "My point."

he shurgs and takes the seat next to me. By then, I've already given up on home work. What the point? It's due in a week and a half. I'll do it the day before. Like always.

"So what's up gryffiondors?" he crosses his legs and mashes his fingures together. With a cat in his lap, he would look like the god father. With His dark eyes and his tight but soft curls. It's fun to brush them and make his hair fluffy.

"SHAWN!" Here comes Bella! She runs down the stairs and hugs Shawn. There's his cat! Bella loves Shawn. It's really cute. She's a fourth year now and she's loved his since she was a little girl. And still does. She's still that little girl

Shawn laughs. He used to his name being shouted and arms being wraped around him. He's learned to love hugs as much as she did. It's a bond nothing will break. it's rock hard!

"What brings you to our common room?" Bella says sweetly. She still acts like she's five.

"Just want to see my favorite people. And Jenna." he smirks.

"You love me and you know it." I laugh. He can be so sweet and he can be such an ass. It's funny how much some one can change in a matter of seconds. Just like his eyes. Well they don't change that offen (like I said "his ocean blues" yeah. They change)

we laugh till midnight. Then Bella and Rose went to bed. Shawn and i stayed up. We moved throughout the room as the hours went by. At about three, we're both on the sofa. My head in his lap. My favorite way to lay. Rose hates it. So that's why, I only do it when Shawn's around. He's stroking my hair wile I read aloud from my favorite book.

"And as she peers into my eyes I know but one things. I am forever hers. And it will remaine that way as along as I liveShawn don't you just love it?!" I ask because I do. I know he doesn't understand it.

"Sure..." he streaches it out long and thin. It got softer as it went on.

I shoot straight up. "Since when did you lie about liking romance?!" he's never lied about it! He always said he hated it! What the hell is wrong with him?!

He looks at me. His eyes were changing. They're a mix between brown and blue with fragments of each. Making them even more stunning. They look deep into my dark green eyes. His face so simple yet wanting some thing. Mine with a deflaiting smile as the silence grew. He's starting to worrie me. "Shawn? What's wrong?" it happen. At that very moment. Right after I finish, he kisses me. He looks at me as soon as we pull apart.

Nothing will ever be the same.
Sign up to rate and review this story