Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Standing on the rooftops...

by DrDeathDefying 1 review

The Rooftops of New Jersey are the places Bob and Ray often spent there summers. Sitting and talking about nothing in particular; but then Bob’s parents spring a surpise on him, meaning he has to...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Ray Toro - Published: 2010-09-12 - Updated: 2010-09-12 - 736 words

1Moving
The nights in New Jersey seemed to be the time Bob Bryar came out the most. He wasn’t too social. In fact most of the time, He just wanted to curl up and stay away from everyone. That was until Ray Toro had become his friend. They’d sit up here, talking about nothing in particular. Just stuff that seemed to entice their friendship more. That was until the night Bob had gone in for a sneak kiss from him.

They shared it. People had said it was weird. They established that they were wrong; that they liked to kiss, and so decided they would still do it- just make sure they didn’t get caught. They promised they would continue as they were, and just make sure they didn’t tell anybody about it. It was their secret, and it was precious.

From then on they would steal kisses whenever. Whether it be in the confines of their bedrooms, at night under the covers, or when they were down on their own by the river.

Bob smiled at the thought of the roofs. It was their own little spot that they’d discovered. Rather, Ray had discovered it, and he had been very proud of himself indeed. Bob was proud of him too, and had rewarded him with a peck on the lips. They spent most of the summer there, just lounging under the shade of the sign’s and talking excitably about Pokémon, and all that other good stuff.

Then you could say they grew up; the kisses stopped but the two boys stayed friends. Bob had become more serious in his life and Ray was just... Ray. But For some odd reason, the boy sat in the one spot that meant the world to him. The letter in his hand that could ruin what He wanted to keep with Ray

“Hey Dude.” Ray’s voice seemed to break the silence that had filtered around where Bob had sat. He didn’t want to say anything. Just placed the letter into Ray’s stomach. He took the letter before frowning quietly “We want you to come and stay with us for a while. It’d be nice if you got to meet your siblings” He stared down to the blonde who was now staring at the floor “What’s this about?”

“They want me to go home for a few months... I’d have to um...” Tears rolled down Ray’s cheeks. It was inevitable. My Chemical Romance didn’t have much luck with Drummers. Ray nodded softly before sitting down next to his friend once more

“We understand and everything.. You n-never really met your parents” The tears had now slipped and lay almost perfectly on the rounded cheeks . The question had been playing around in Ray’s head for a while. He thought it had all died down, but it hadn’t he still felt the same. He had known how Bob felt, and He wanted to know if it was still there

“Bob do you love me still?”

Bob opened his mouth to speak, despite not knowing what on earth to say.

He never got the chance though, Lips caught his own in a bruising, head-swaying kiss, and it was as though his brain cut off. He knew how wrong this was. It was supposed to have ended. But Ray's velvet tongue was exploring the insides of his mouth lustfully, and Bob was struggling to find a reason to stop this. It was after a few moments of not kissing back that Bob came to a realization.

This was going to happen. He could put up all the fight he wanted, but in the end, this would still happen. He wanted it.

With that, Bob stopped thinking. His hands travelled up to rake through Ray's hair and he pulled his best friend tighter to him, gasping at the spark of friction their jeans created. Their lips continued to tangle in fervent kisses, and Ray's shaky hands were fumbling with the button on Bob’s jeans, popping it open desperately

“When do you go?” Ray muttered as he pulled away. Bob fiddled with his jeans with a small blush

“Tomorrow... around 7...”

“I’ll see you in the morning” Ray muttered with a slick smile as he got up and looked towards his best friend "I love you "

"Love you too"


Sign up to rate and review this story