Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Forever and Ever

Make The Call

by MCArmyWife 7 reviews

Gerard and Claire and having trouble dealing with their anger.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Fantasy,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2010-09-12 - Updated: 2010-09-12 - 2006 words

5Exciting
“Gee you need to wake up now.” Anna said softly while giving him a light shake. “You need to get ready for the Meet and Greet.”

Gerard opened his eyes slowly, “Shit, I slept all day?”

Anna smiled, “Yes”

He groaned, “Well fuck. I wanted to spend some time with you before I had to head over to the venue.”

“Yes I believe I know why.” Anna tried not to laugh but it was difficult.

Gerard followed her gaze. “Shit.” He muttered seeing the sheet covering his dick resembled a tent.

This time Anna could not hold back the laughter.

“Something funny?” He growled grabbing her before she could move away. He rolled her over and pinned her down to the bed. “I’m in this condition because of you, woman.”

“You were sleeping.” Anna giggled.

“I was dreaming about you.” He leaned down and kissed her hungrily.

Anna broke off the kiss and gently pushed him away, “You really do have to get ready. Mikey and Ray are waiting for you.”

He sighed then asked hopefully, “Just a quickie?”

Anna shook her head, “No but I will make it up to you tonight.”

“Promise?”

“I promise.” She whispered. “Tonight will be special.”




During the Meet and Greet Gerard was having trouble concentrating. All he could think about was Anna’s promise. A young girl approached who got his attention.

“I read on the Net you are engaged.” She said shyly. “Congrats. When are you getting married?”

Gerard felt trapped. He knew Anna was unhappy he’d said she was his fiancée but if he said she wasn’t that would cause a problem too. He noticed Ray, who was seated next to him, seemed to be waiting for an answer too.

“Uh, we haven’t really set a date or anything like that.” he muttered taking the paper from her hand and quickly signing it.

The girl stared at him, “Oh, I heard you were getting married soon.”

He looked up at her closely wondering if she’s actually heard that or if she was fishing for information. He supposed as quickly as rumors surfaced on the Net it was possible that was something she’d heard.

Gerard pasted a smile on his face, “No time to get married right now.” He laughed, “We’re on tour rockin’ out.”

The girl thanked him for the autograph and moved on. As he continued to sign autographs he felt his mood changing. He’d felt so happy moments ago but now he was angry. It wasn’t right Anna didn’t believe his feeling for her were true. He was also angry about her superior attitude. He was never gonna be someone’s pet and that was how she was acting.




“I just talked to Mikey.” Jamia said perching on the arm of the sofa where Christa and Anna sat. “He said Alicia is doing great.”

“That’s good to hear.” Christa said. “Any idea when she’ll be released from the hospital?”

“Mikey isn’t sure yet.” Jamia answered. “Oh hey, Claire.”

Claire walked over smiled at Jamia but spoke to Anna. “I need to speak to you a moment. Mark called and there is a problem.”

Anna gave Claire a surprised look then turned to the others and explained, “Mark works for Amy my editor. Please tell Gee I will be back as soon as possible.” She got up and followed Claire down the hallway. Neither woman spoke until they were in the parking lot.

“What is this about, Claire?” She knew the excuse Claire had given inside was a lie.

“I need to speak to you in private. I waited all day but you never emerged from the RV.” There was definite anger in her tone.

“You could have simply come to the RV.” Anna said as they walked. “You know you can speak freely in front of Gerard now.”

“I wished only to speak to you.” Claire said as she opened the door and stood back to allow Anna to enter first.

Anna walked in and sat down, “What has you so upset?”

“I am not upset.” Claire lied, “I simply wanted to make sure that you had handled the situation with Christa.”

“The situation?”

Claire nodded, “Anna please remember who I am. I know that you gave Alicia some of your blood. We have been together too long for you to pretend I do not know these things. Now please tell me that you handled the situation.”

“Claire please remember who I am. It is not your place to question me.”

“Not my place?’ Claire repeated trying to contain her temper. “So I was correct you did not erase the memory.”

“I did not say that.” Anna said surprised by the anger she felt coming off Claire in waves.

Claire sat down across from Anna, “Did you erase the memory?"

Anna stared at her for several moments. “Why are you asking me this?”

“Why?’ Claire jumped to her feet, “You know why. Anna you can not let her keep that memory. You know it is dangerous. What is someone finds out?”

“Christa will not divulge the information to anyone. She has promised.”

“Damn it Anna.” Claire exploded, “You can not know that for certain. You know your actions are being watched closely. If it is learned that you let a human witness your act and did not erase her memory you will be in serious trouble.” She began to pace, “This is crazy. I do not know what has come over you.”

Anna’s tone was steely, “Calm down Claire.”

Claire understood the implied warning but she could not make herself stop, “So does this mean Christa is now your new confidant? Perhaps she can take over for me.”

Suddenly Anna understood part of Claire’s anger. She spoke softly, “No one could ever replace you Claire.”

Claire halted in mid-step. When she turned to Anna her eyes were moist. “Oh shit I am sorry.”

Anna smiled, “Shit?”

Claire sat back down heavily, “Bob uses the word.” She whispered.

“Yes, I have found I am picking up some of Gerard’s colorful language as well.” She paused then explained, “I understand your concern. But Christa does not know nor will I explain to her what I am.”

“She does not know?”

Anna shook her head, “There is something different about Christa I do not understand. Once before I erased part of a conversation we had and she somehow remembered I had altered her memory. When she and I spoke outside the hospital she knew I planned to erase the memory."

Claire gave her a shocked look, “She knew?”

Anna nodded.

They both sat silently for several minutes lost in thought before Anna spoke again.

“She said she would not ask me what I am. She said she does not want to know. Christa has a very open mind about things.”

Claire frowned, “You like that she knows you are different.”

“I like that she accepts that fact.” Anna admitted.

Their conversation was interrupted by Gerard who threw open the door and entered. “Christa said you were here.”

“Yes Claire and I needed to speak alone.” Anna said sensing his anger. “Is something wrong?”

Gerard didn’t answer her instead he turned to Claire, “I need to speak to Anna alone. Bob is waiting for you backstage.”

Claire shot a glance at Anna and saw her nod slightly. She left quickly.

Gerard stood towering over Anna. “I don’t like how you’ve been treating me.”

Anna was shocked wondering what had happened to incite this anger. “I have been treating you unfairly?”

“Fuck yeah you’ve been calling all the shots. Telling me what I can and can’t say, deciding when we’re gonna fuck.” He nodded, “Yeah that’s what’s going on.”

Anna guessed the question about their engagement had come up again. She understood the anger he felt was not his fault but it needed to be defused. “Gee how long before you need to be back at the venue?”

The question surprised him. “Why?”

“How long?”

He frowned, “About 10 minutes.”

“Not much time.” Anna said standing. She brushed past him, went to the door and locked it. Gerard watched her wondering what she was doing.

“Make the call.” Anna said moving to stand before him. “What do you want?”

A wave of desire rushed over him. “What do I want?” His voice was rough.

Anna smiled, “Yes tell me. You call the shot. Do you want to fuck?”

As soon as the word left her mouth he felt himself grow hard. “Yeah, Sugar. I wanna fuck now.”

Nodding Anna turned and moved towards the table. Gerard moaned when he saw her reach under her shirt and slide her panties down her legs. She leaned over the table then hiked up her skirt. The sight of her bare ass made his heart thump in his chest. “Oh fuck.” He moaned as he moved to stand behind her. “Oh yeah, Sugar this is what I want.”

His fingers massaged the skin of her ass as he moved close enough to rub his crotch against her. The denim between them made Anna moan, “Gee I want to feel you.”

“Soon.” Was his breathless answer. His fingers shook as he undid his belt buckle then pushed his jeans down his legs. He grabbed his swollen dick in one hand and slowly ran it down her crack causing her to moan his name.

Anna’s body shook with anticipation. “Gee please”

He smiled liking the feeling of control that had taken over. “Please what?”

“Please.” Anna whispered.

His other hand slid down her ass then pushed her legs apart even further. “Spread them for me.” He commanded. “I wanna see that beautiful pussy.” He took a step back, “Oh fuck yeah.” He licked his lips. “So beautiful.” He pushed her body higher up on the table giving him a better view of her wet mound. Anna’s arms gripped the table tightly to hold the position. “So fuckin’ wet.” One finger dipped into the hot moisture, not entering her simply rubbing her hardened nub. Anna tried to lift her hips to buck against his hand.

“Gee.” She cried out in frustration.

He smiled then thrust one finger inside her wet hole teasingly pumping it in and out. Again Anna tried to buck her hips against his hand but he pressed her against the table. “You want more?” He smirked.

“Yes.” Anna hissed.

He inserted another finger and slowly moved them around inside her. As he did this he took his cock into his other hand and slowly stroked himself. “How does that feel?”

“Good.” She moaned.

“If that is good then this will be better.” He pulled out his fingers and guided his penis into position. Once the swollen head was poised at her wet hole he took a deep breath. Suddenly he stopped. Was she doing this because she understood he needed to feel in control? Was this what she really wanted?

“Gee?” Anna whispered unsure why he’s stopped.

“Is this really what you want?” He forced himself to ask.

Anna smiled knowing he was once again in control of his emotions, “Yes I want you to fuck me.”

Relief washed over him. With one quick thrust he buried himself inside her warmth. When he heard Anna moan with pleasure and felt her muscles squeeze him he thrust once more and found his release.

Slowly pulling out he stood back and watched her slowly lift her body from the table. He pulled her into his arms and kissed her tenderly. “Anna I’m sorry about what I said before.”

She gently caressed his cheek, “I understand.”

He nodded knowing in his heart she did understand but knowing that did nothing to ease the guilt he was feeling. He had to learn to control the blinding anger that kept coming over him. He could not allow himself to mistreat Anna.
Sign up to rate and review this story