Categories > Original > Romance > Winter star

Winter star

by jadesohma 1 review

"Only you." people would say to jordan. That she was the only one who'd ever dream of the things she spoke of. But one thing. One thing she repeated through out her child hood. Always in the winte...

Category: Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2010-09-11 - Updated: 2010-09-13 - 221 words

0Unrated
I was four. Four when I started to see him. I had a Teddy bear in hand and snow was falling.

I saw snow begin to swirl. It started to tighten. A flash of light and a boy stood there. His hair blended with flying snow. His eyes were the color of ice. We looked for a few seconds.

"Hi. I'm Jordan." I say softly.

"Hello. I'm Winter."

and so it began.


Fast forward two years

The snow swirls in the same spot as it did that faitful night. I've noticed soming thing over the two years. A star shines on that same spot. He apears right underneath that shinig star.

"Hi Winter."

"Hi Jordan"

"Snow ball fight?"

"Yes!"

That's how it was for five more years. Then we were eleven.

I cryed by the tree only feet away from the spot. I didn't even notice the snow began to swirl. I was crying to much and trying to Get the frozen ones off my face.

"Jordan? What's wrong?" he came over to me and held me.

"I don't know which friends I can trust any more" I look up at him "Can I still trust you?"

He scans my face. "Of coarse you can." I barry my face in his jacket.

This is when I knew this friendship would last.
Sign up to rate and review this story