Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Sweetheart Bipolar

Saturday Party

by Noizchild 1 review

Tired of how stressed people are, Beth decides to throw a party to cheer everyone up. Robyn drops a bombshell.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2010-09-12 - Updated: 2010-09-13 - 827 words - Complete

1Exciting
Saturday Party:

Enough with the seriousness. Time to lighten everyone up. Now, how to pull that one off. Enter the lovely Beth. She was sick of everyone being stressed out that she decided to do something about it. Her answer? Why, none other than a party of course. A party on Saturday no less. The plan was rather simple.

Step One: Create and send out invitations via e-mail.

Step Two: Buy and prepare the food for party.

Step Three: Decorate the apartment for party.

Step Four: Wait for the guests to come.

That was it. Estimated time to do all: Three hours. At the end, Beth sat back and grinned at her work. Everything was all set. Now to bring in the guests! The doorbell rang as soon as she sat down on her couch. Beth quickly looked up. "Show time!" she thought. The woman got up and walked over to the front door. She peeked out the peep hole. Duncan and Katherine stood on the other side. Beth grinned to herself as she opened the door.

"Hiya!" she cheered. "So glad that you could make it. Come on in!" Duncan smiled at me.

"Good to see you, Beth," he said. Katherine nodded, uneasily.

"Hi..." she mumbled. Beth looked at her, smiling.

"It's okay, boss," she said. "It's a party today, loosen up!" Katherine gave her uneasy smile.

"Right..." she said.

"Don't worry," Duncan said. "Give her a moment. She'll come around." The couple went into the apartment. Group by group, the guests all arrived. The apartment was quiet at first. It was as if everyone forgot how to relax. William looked over at Beth.

"They don't seem like they want to be here," he whispered. His date smiled to herself.

"Watch this," she whispered. Then, the journalist rose to her feet and clapped her hands.

"Everyone!" she announced. The guests all looked up at her. Beth smiled at them all.

"Much better," she said. "Thank you for coming to the party. Let's start off with some good news, shall we? Who's got some to share?" Nobody spoke at first. Rose looked over at Pete. Their eyes debated on whether to say it yet or not. Beth happened to look up and notice the couple.

"You there!" she called. "Do you have something to share with us?" Pete and Rose quickly looked up. All eyes were locked on them. The couple looked at each other once again. They might as well...

"I finalized my divorce," Pete announced. There was a moment of silence at first. He took Rose by the hand.

"So now," he went on. "Rosie and I can finally be together for real." There was still some silence at first. Then, Nessa stood up and clapped.

"Sweet!" she cheered. More applause followed. Pete kissed a blushing Rose on the cheek. Beth smiled at the effect. She looked over at William.

"See?" she asked. "Works every time." Her date only nodded. The mood lightened up from there. The talking, eating, drinking, dancing, and partying really took off. However, there was one person who didn't seem to be in a party mood even after Beth's trick. Greg happened to look up from the drinking game in progress and notice Robyn standing outside on the balcony, sulking with a drink in her hand. Concerned, Greg quietly left the crowd and walked outside to his roommate. Robyn happened to look up when she heard the door sliding open. Greg looked at her dead-on.

"Hey," he said. Robyn looked away, bitterly. Greg blinked at her.

"Aw," he said. "What's wrong, Robbie?" His roommate sneered at him.

"Go away, Greg," she grumbled. He didn't seem to take a hint.

"Why?" he asked.

"Go away!" she nearly shouted at him.

"Not until you talk to me!" he insisted. "I'll sing if I have to!" Robyn sighed aloud.

"Fine!" she snapped. "You what to know what the f**k is wrong with me? I'm late!" At first, Greg didn't get it.

"What?" he asked.

"I'm late," Robyn hissed again. Greg nodded as the message finally sank in.

"Oh!" he said. Then, an uneasy wave seeped into him his brain.

"Oh," he said again in a matching tone. Robyn nodded.

"Yeah," she said. There was a moment of silence. Greg turned his eyes to his roommate.

"By whom?" he asked. "Nick, Josh, Lee, Andrew, Sam, Richard, Michael, Sam, Charlie, Bill?"

"Greg," Robyn cut in.

"Miguel?"

"Greg!"

"Dylan, Mick, Carl?"

"Greg!"

"Todd, John, Will, Simon?"

"Greg, will shut up and listen?!?" Her roommate went quiet. Robyn breathed out, angrily.

"It's not Nick, Josh, Lee, Andrew, Sam, Richard, Michael, Sam, Charlie, Bill, Miguel, Dylan, Mick, Carl, Todd, John, Will, or Simon!" Greg blinked at her.

"Then," he said. "Who is it?"

Meanwhile, Patrick was inside, laughing and drinking with the rest of the crowd. He had no idea about what was going to blindside him, boy!

I'm Running Out of Room, Don't Make Me Say it
Sign up to rate and review this story