Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My chemical high school romance

are we?

by emo-girl 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2010-09-13 - Updated: 2010-09-13 - 473 words

-1TrainWreck
I didn’t know how or what to say, was I with Jimmy now? Yeah he was a good guy, a bit mad sometimes but I still had un-finished business with Bob.
“Dating? Or together together?” I asked.
“Whatever, you decide, as long as I’m with you,” Jimmy said kissing me softly on the lips. I giggled.
“Okay then,” I said.
He snuggled into my neck and kissed it gently.
“Hey that tickles,” I said.
He carried on snuggling into my neck.
There was a knock at the door, I slid on my boxers and went downstairs. I opened the door and saw Bob standing there, his eyes puffed and red from crying, I guess or he got pepper spray in his eyes? No he was crying.
“Gee, I’m so sorry, he said that he would tell people about us beating up Brian if he couldn’t fuck me, I didn’t want it getting out about what he did to you, you said you didn’t want people to know, or people to bring it up, so I let him so he wouldn’t tell anyone about it,” Bob said, he sniffed a little from crying.
“Gee who is it?” Jimmy asked coming down the stairs in just his boxers.
“What the fuck is going on?” Bob asked.
“Bob, I think you should leave,” Jimmy answered.
“Is this Gee? When I get fucked to protect you, you go fuck my friend to twist the knife in?” Bob asked.
“It’s not like that…” I said.
“What is it like? I did it for you, I hated every minute of it, I just imagined it was you, closing my eyes and thinking of you, then you just fuck my friend,” Bob said.
“What the hell? I thought you was cheating, I thought you didn’t want me anymore, all this week you’ve been acting funny, then you couldn’t even explain yourself to me, how was suppose to feel?” I asked.
“I was acting funny because I had him breathing down my neck saying that he was going to tell, I was scared,” Bob said.
I looked at his face; I looked him deep in the eyes, full of hurt and pain.
“Hope you two are happy together,” Bob said and stormed off. I wanted to call him back, tell him that I loved him but hated him. Tell him that I wanted him but I wanted to just stay away from him for a while, Jimmy wrapped his arms around my waist and closed the door.
“Babe, don’t worry, I’ll look after you, I promise,” he said. Why is it that they all say they will protect me? And they always promise, but they can’t protect me from my feelings, from the pain, from the hurt.
Sign up to rate and review this story