Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Gotta Be Cruel To Be Kind With Vamp's Like Her

Interogate me

by MrsPatrickStump_FOB 1 review

interogation and a fight

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2010-09-13 - Updated: 2010-09-13 - 693 words

0Unrated
Scarlett felt as if she were being marched into an interrogation room. the five of them walked in a line from the car into the base.

Andy fallowed by Joe, in front of her.

Behind her, Pete fallowed by Patrick.

All four of them waiting to question her.

she kept her eyes fixed on the ground.

They dispersed, all looking at the girl clutching at her teddy bear.

Joe was the one to break the silence that had been held for almost an hour now.

"Scarlett?" he began softly. "We need to talk to you about earlier."
She lifted her eyes to Joe, pretending she never knew what was coming.
"Oh?"
"yeah, Jon said some things that we need to know about"
Scarlett roamed around the room, looking for anyway out of this.
"We only need to know because it'll make things so much easier for all five of us." Patrick said, placing a hand on her back.

"Id rather not." she said coldly.
"Why?" Andy through at her "We need to know what he meant, the dandys clearly know something we don't and that means we kneed to find out what. In this case, its you. We know nothing about you apart from your name. Who are you!?!" Andy pleaded her.
"I'm Scarlett" she growled walking to her room.
"Scarlett stop!" Patrick shouted grabbing her arm. "We want to help you! And by the looks of things the dandys know something about you that they could use against you! So please just tell us!"
"THERES NOTHING TO TELL!" she screamed defensively tearing away into her room.

She rested her head against the door and cried in silence for her family. She gave herself a moment before she turned to face her room. What was left of her old life, in bags and boxes. She couldn't bare to see them like that anylonger. She was Scarlett. She wanted her old life, even if it was just a few posesions to be stated.


The boys stood bewildered at Scarlet. Looking around for each others eyes.
"Well im not waiting to find out. Shes living with us and we don't know anything about her. She has a secret." Andy stated, settling down with his laptop on his knee as he sat on the red sofa.
Joe sat next to him.
"I'm not sure about this" he said looking at the screen.
"Guys think about this. If the dandys use whatever her secret is against her, then we could all be put in danger." Andy pleaded.
"Fine but im having nothing to do with this" Patrick said, walking into the kitchen to prepare food for every one.
Pete looked at them all and snuck into her room.


She stood hanging clothes. She spun around in her spot to look at him.
They stood looking at each other for a moment.
"You don't trust them, or me for that matter." Pete satiated

"Hmm i wonder why that is"

"Look im sorry ok"

Scarlett just watched him for a second. Pete smirked at her disbelief

"What do you want Pete?" she said rummaging through boxes.
"Tell me what Jon meant."

"No"

"If you don't tell me willingly then ill find some way of getting it out of you" he said, slowly closing the gap between them

"Meaning?" She said standing her ground, looking Pete dead in the eye

"Just tell me and i wont take it by force, what don't you understand?"
"How exactly do you plan on forcing it out of me?"



Pete narrowed his eyes and pushed her down on the bed, taking her by supervise.

He pounced on her, trying to place both hands on her head to read her mind.

She punched him angrily in the face, knowking him to the other side of the room.

she twisted his arm behind his back
"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!?!" she asked confused and angry
"This!" he said flipping her over, he pinned her to the wall and grabbed her head, he entered her mind and started to stride through her memory.

Scarlett just stood there paralyzed as he began searching through her fragile head.

Sign up to rate and review this story