Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

MCR Story Ideas

by chemicalgirl210 4 reviews

MCR story ideas

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] [X] [?] - Published: 2010-09-18 - Updated: 2010-09-18 - 209 words

0Unrated
I have a bunch of story ideas that i really want to see put into stories but i already have too much on my plate so i want to see if you guys want it. If you like the idea leave a comment with the letter.

A- Amelia is a vampire who was turned in the 1700s by her lover, Gerard. Now in present day, she must battle with her human emotions as her baby brother appears, as her one true enemy, a werewolf. She must choose, her clan or her brother.

B- Shelby and Mikey were just two normal high school teenagers. Then one day Mikey got raped. A month later they learn that Mikey is somehow pregnant and must deal with it as they try to handle being kicked out of their homes and the hardships of raising a child while in school. ( I've always wanted a mpreg story >.< )

C- Katie is a new student at Mason's School For Gifted Children. After she meets her blind roommate Shelby and her boyfriend Mikey, Katie must overcome the desire to fall in love with the bad boy. As time goes by, she learns that everyone including her have special powers and someone wants to use those powers for evil.
Sign up to rate and review this story