Categories > Books > Harry Potter > The screwed up life of Jenna Malfoy

The game of war

by jadesohma 0 reviews

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Published: 2010-09-19 - Updated: 2010-09-21 - 342 words

-1TrainWreck
Shawn's P.O.V.

"YOU LITTLE BASTARD! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?!" I turn into a fly just quick enough to avoid getting stabed with Skye's knife. Even though the sofa got it lunged in it. It bleed out stuffing. Poor sofa. I liked that one.

"You little shit! I thought you were my best friend!" this time the knives were flaming. He almost got me too. The tiny fly wings got me there just in time.

"I am your best friend!" I say in a small fly voice.

"Bull shit! Ass hole!" Must he insist to calling me names?

"I didn't mean to! It just happend!" mabye I should spend the rest of my life as a rat... Or a raven. Ravens are good too.

"How do you not mean to kiss some body?!" he yell louder than he did before. Great now the whole school knows! Why can't he just hear me out?!

because your not sorry for what you did.

Yes I do! I betrayed my best mate!

he should have known you loved her. You've known her longer

yeah, by two years!

those two years make all the diffrence

Skye's P.O.V.

The nerve of that shitter! I though I could trust him. I though he was supose to suport me not be my chalenger. Hmmm. That gives me an idea.... Tomarrow. It shall be known.
----------------------------------/----------------------------------------

I make sure Jenna, rose, and the whole school is in ear shot when I say this.

"Shawn blue! I change to war! The prize, Jenna's heart!" I point to the filthy trator.

"I accept."

We start to fight. Right there. In the middle of school.

Jenna's P.O.V.

I can't bear to watch this horor any longer. I step in the middle of them. "Stop! I'm not a prize to be won! Nor do I want to or worth it! So just fucken stop!"

this did nothing. I was just pushed away and they resumed.

Skye's and Shawn's P.O.V.

let the games begin
Sign up to rate and review this story