Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > want a my chem one shot/smut including you?

Amberlyn Rose's one shot

by emo-girl

Dude's sorry if i got you all mixed up, blame my computer... anyway comment!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2010-09-20 - Updated: 2010-09-20 - 1231 words

?Blocked
Gerard, my long term boyfriend, I loved him with all my heart, he was perfect. He sang his heart out on stage to his fans, he sang to me when we were only, he was very romantic like that, singing beautiful songs to me, drawing me, cooking for me, just prefect things like that.
I was having a shower, I wrapped a towel around my body and dried my black hair with another towel.
I walked into the living room to find Gerard sprawled out on the sofa, drawing.
I giggled, he looked up, smiled and sat up.
“Hello sexy, I see no clothes on, is that for me?” he asked smirked.
“Maybe, or maybe it’s because I just had a shower,” I answered.
“Aww… you didn’t ask me to join you,” he said pouting a little.
“I’m sure I can make it up to you,” I said. I walked over to him and kissed him softly on the lips. I felt his hand gently trace my cheek then down my neck, all the way to my towel and undone it so it dropped to the floor, relieving my tanned naked body.
“Oh Baby look so fucking sexy,” he growled into my ear as he started sucking the lobe. I moaned and straddled him feeling his hard one poke into my thigh.
I went back to kissing him, more heated and passionate though. His tongue slid around my mouth, moving around with my tongue, I started biting his bottom lip, drawing a moan from him.
“Oh God babe,” he moaned.
His lips moved down from my lips and down to my neck, sucking and biting gently making me moan. I felt his warm breath against my neck sending a shiver down body and straight to my pussy.
“I want to do everything and anything with you right now,” he groaned against my neck.
“Well then do it,” I moaned into his ear.
He flipped his over, him on top of me.
His started kissing down my body, licking…sucking…biting… kissing his way to my body, then started squeezing my nipples making me cry out with pleasure.
He was soon facing my throbbing clit, he gently rubbing my clit.
“Oh God!” I cried out.
“Yes baby, I love it when you cry out with pleasure that I’m giving you, you don’t know how fucking hard I am, you like that baby, you like what I’m doing?” he asked.
“Yes baby, it feels so good,” I moaned.
“Good babe because it’s going to get better,” he said, he pushed one finger inside of my wet throbbing hole, making me cry out and grip onto the sofa more.
Then I felt his talented tongue dip inside me, licking and sucking. He started humming sending vibration straight threw me, as he finger and tongue worked on my pussy.
“Yes Baby Yes!” I cried out as I closed my eyes and gripped harder on the sofa, I moved one hand and ran it threw his black hair, it felt so good.
“Babe, I’m gonna come,” I moaned
He started to pump and suck harder. I suddenly came violently.
“Fuck Gerard yes!” I cried as the waves of pleasure crashed over me.
Gerard carried on licking up my juices that came spilling out of me.
He soon finished and came face to face with me, kissing me, letting me taste myself.
“Babe, I want you,” I moaned.
“You’ve got me, God babe you’ve made me so hard it’s painful,” he growled. I moaned at this, thinking of his huge cock slamming in and out of me.
“Clothes off now,” I purred into his ear.
He lifted up and took his t-shirt off, exposing his milky pale white chest, he muscular body that I loved so much.
“God I love your body,” I moaned.
“Me too babe, I love every little part of you,” he said gently kissing my neck.
“Gee I want your cock, I want it deep inside of me, give it to me, please,” I moaned.
“Oh Amberlyn your going to get it, don’t worry, I want nothing more than to have my cock inside your pussy, slamming into it over and over again, do you want that baby?” he asked as he squeezed my nipple.
“God yes, I want it more than anything, give it to me Gee, I want it so bad,” I moaned.
I started biting and licked his chest, sucking gently on his nipples.
“Fuck…” he moaned as he tangled his fingers threw my damp hair.
He slipped his boxers off relieving his large throbbing hard cock. I took it in my hands and gently pumped it.
“Oh God, stop Amber please, if you carry on doing that I’ll come straight away, I want to fuck you first,” he moaned. I nodded and let my hands rest at my side.
He lined up with my pussy. He kissed me softly as he entered me. His large cock filling my wet pussy, stretching me out, no one could fill me the way Gerard did.
“Fuck…” he moaned as he closed his eyes.
He started a slow pace, I fringing hated it when he went slow, I loved it when he was pounding into me and making me cry out with pleasure.
“Faster… please Gee…” I panted.
“Beg,” he growled.
“Please Gee-Gee, I want it faster please?” I asked.
He sped up a little but not to my full satisfaction.
“More,” I moaned.
“What do I get in return?” he asked smirking.
“Well if you don’t you won’t be having sex for two weeks, pick which one,” I answered.
He looked straight into my eyes knowing that I meant it. So he slammed into me making me cry out. I wrapped my legs around his waist and wrapped my arms around his neck.
“Yes Gee! Oh God like that!” I yelled out.
“Oh God Amberlyn your so fucking wet,” he panted into my ear as he carried on slamming into me harder and faster.
“Only for you babe,” I moaned.
“Shit it feels so fucking good,” he moaned.
I moaned in response.
He carried on slamming in to me, our moans gowning louder, he started sucking and biting down on my nipple making more pleasure.
“Yes Gee! Fuck!” I cried out knowing my orgasm was rising.
His fingers linked with my fingers as we got closer and closer to the edge.
“Babe I’m going to last long,” he moaned.
“Me too,” I moaned.
I suddenly came violently, the waves of my orgasm took over as I let him carry on slamming in and out of me.
“Shit Babe!” he cried out as he came, filling me with his cum.
He lay down next to me, our breaths still heavy, our sweaty bodies clung together as we just lay there.
“Babe?” Gee asked.
“Yeah?” I asked.
“Marry me?” Gee asked.
I sat up and looked down at him.
“Of course,” I said, he smiled and kissed me.

A/N: Amberlyn Rose, hope you liked it, I tried doing more than one round, anyway hope you liked it. (P.S. sorry about the Amber bit, I just shortened your name, sorry!)

People I’m getting threw these, I’m on a roll!!!

Anyway comments please!

Love you all!
Sign up to rate and review this story