Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My chemical high school romance

Why?

by emo-girl 1 review

what happens next? Find out!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2010-09-21 - Updated: 2010-09-21 - 394 words

-1TrainWreck
Gerard’s P.O.V
God I love him, I love Bob. I feel like I’m using Jimmy, but I really do like Jimmy, he is prefect, all you could ask for in a guy, he just isn’t Bob.
I see Bob every day looking scruffy, his eyes read and puffy, I hate seeing him like this.
I stood around the lockers with Ray discussing my party this weekend. I saw Bob shoving things into his locker and pulling a few books out.
Someone grabbed onto his arm, he yelped out in pain, I suddenly saw blood on his white shirt from where his was grabbed. It started to spread. I rushed over to him.
“What happened?” I asked.
“Nothing,” he answered. I didn’t listen to him, I dragged him to the toilets, it was empty.
“What the hell Bob? Why is there blood on your shirt?” I asked.
“Doesn’t matter,” he mumbled. I pushed him up against the wall and started unbuttoning his shirt. I pulled it off his arm, I relieved long cuts all over both arms.
“Bob, please don’t tell me you have self harmed?” I answered.
“What does it look like? Of course I am, I’ve lost you, what’s the point in me now? I want to suffer, I want to be put threw the pain just like you have, I desire to die, I hat what I did, what I did to you, I can’t… I love you so much, I just don’t want you suffer anymore, seeing me everyday, bring up the memories,” he said, as a tear rolled down his face. I wiped it away.
“Don’t say that Bob, I love you too, I don’t want you to die, I don’t want you to hurt yourself, but I just can’t just forgive and forget, I need time,” I said.
“You look happy with Jimmy, you smiled, you laugh, you kiss him a lot, and hug him,” he said.
“We did all that too, he is special but he isn’t you, I love you Bob,” I said.
“Gerard, he is better for you, just be happy with him, I can’t hurt you anymore,” he said. He did his shirt back up and went, leaving me alone to think about what I should do…
Sign up to rate and review this story