Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Hot & Cold

The House Party

by MCR_Vampire_321 3 reviews

They throw a party to cheer up Chloe and Hollie, but something goes wrong.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!!!] [V] - Published: 2010-09-21 - Updated: 2010-09-21 - 931 words - Complete

0Unrated
Lucy's POV...

The guilt was killing me. So in the end, I made a plan on how to make amends. I woudl talk to Frank and Mikey... I wouldn't confess anything ofcourse, just try and help them win back Chloe and Hollie.
"Are you here to call us losers?" Mikey asked, as soon as I stopped infront of him.
"No." I replied, putting a hand on one hip "I'm here because I want you to get back with my sisters."
Frank laughed in a sarcastic manner "Whatever, they'll never take us back!"
"Well," I struggled for words "Why don't you throw them a party? They love parties, and it'll give you the chance to apologise."
"We don't need to say sorry, we didn't do anything!" Mikey cried
"Whatever." I shrugged "If a girl is mad at you, the best thing to do is say sorry and hope they accept it."
We were silent for a moment until Frank said "Fine, we'll use your idea. But if they don't listen to us now, they screw it."
"What do you mean?" I asked, my heart beating faster as I got worried.
"We know we didn't do anything wrong and if they don't believe us, then screw it, why should we bother?"
"Well," I giggled "You DID snog Raechel..."
Frank went bright red "No, SHE snogged ME."
I felt myself going red too, so I just smiled and said "I'll come by Mikey's house after school to sort it out. Okay?"
Both boys nodded, so I turned and walked away.

Gerard's POV...

"Why is Lucy coming with us again?" I asked Mikey, when we ducked into the local shop for sweets. Frank and Lucy were waiting outside.
"She's going to help us get Hollie and Chloe back." He told me "We're throwing them a party, and we're going to apologise."
"Actually, that's a good idea." I told him, paying for the sweets "When's the party?"
"Tonight." Mikey replied smoothly.
I freaked out "WHAT!?"

Lucy's POV...

"Why is the house all dark?" We heard Hollie ask outside.
"How should I know!?" We heard Chloe snap back.
We heard them opening the front door. They shut it again and walked into the living room. We quickly switched on all the party lights and yelled "SURPRISE!"
Their face's were priceless.
"You threw a party for us?" Hollie asked in disbelief.
"But why?" Chloe asked, raising one eye-brow.
That was Mikey and Franks cue. They walked forward and both told Hollie and Chloe how they felt... And it worked like a charm! Hollie ran into Mikey's arms first. Chloe stood there for a moment, but finally she gave in aswell.
Things were going great, and for most of the party, I was happy.

Hollie's POV...

I couldn't believe they had organised a whole party for us! And it felt great to be back with Mikey, I had missed him so much.
There was so many people from school, even Raechel although she'd snogged Frank.
And there was one girl who kept looking at me, I didn't recognise her at first... Then I realised, it was Addie! We had made friends in maths class one day.
I walked over to her and smiled "Hi Addie!" I yelled over the music. Suddenly she grabbed my arm and started pulling me outside, where we were alone.
"What do you want?" I asked, slightly freaked out.
"I have something important to tell you." Addie said "You have to believe me, because I'm not a liar. So promsie you'll be believe me."
I nodded "I promise."
There was silence for a moment "Your break-up was a set-up... And it was your sister Lucy that set-up your break-up... And Chloe's."
I was silent, then I giggled and said "What?"
"I promise it's the truth."
Then she walked back inside the house.
How could Lucy do that!?

Lucy's POV...

The night had been going great, but Addie ruined it. I was hanging out outside with Gerard, Frank, Mikey, Bob and Ray and we were waiting for Chloe and Hollie to join us. When suddenly Chloe came out and slapped me round the face. Hollie walked out seconds after, and I could tell she had been crying.
"What's your problem?" I asked, putting my hand to my cheek where she had slapped it.
"Just admit it!" Chloe yelled. I was silent "Admit it you bitch! Addie told Hollie everything!"
I looked behind her at Hollie, but she was looking at the floor.
"What are you talking about?" I demanded to know
"That our break-ups were all set up!" Chloe screeched, not caring if anyone could hear "And they were set-up by you!"
Mikey and Frank suddenly turned cold and gave me the worse look ever "Is that true?" Mikey asked, looking extrememly pissed off
I just stood there silently. Chloe punched me in the face and I went sprawling backwards on to the lawn.
"Chloe, stop it!" Hollie yelled, running to stop her from hurting me any further.
"But how could she!?" Chloe yelled, trying to jump on top of me. But Frank helped Hollie stop her.
"I don't know!" Hollie cried, starting to cry again "But beating her up won't resolve the situation!"
When Hollie started crying, Chloe stopped struggling and pulled her in for a hug.
"Why would you do that?" Gerard asked, while everyone went to comfort my sisters. Chloe had started crying aswell.
I still remained silent. He shook his head at me, looking disgusted while the others walked into the house. Seconds later, Gerard followed them.
And I was left alone.
Sign up to rate and review this story