Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Frankie's journal

The fourth entry

by xDcee 1 review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2010-09-24 - Updated: 2010-09-24 - 731 words

1Original
Today something different happened. I got up, got ready in record breaking time and left for the bus before mother could get up and beat me, and climbed aboard the bus and sat in my normal place, as per usual. We stopped off at all different stops, the same ones everyday, but this time when we stopped, the shorter boy from the other day, with the black hair, sat next to me instead of his friend or brother (whatever he was to him). I felt kind of uncomfortable and shifted closer to the window, not looking at the boy when I felt him staring at the back of my head. I had that whole, burning feeling, so I turned around slowly to see he was actually looking at me. He introduced himself as Gerard Way and shook my hand, I went to tell him my own name but he stopped me and said it for me, saying he already knew whom I was. I just thought another hater, another prank, and another part of my heart to break. He talked a little all the way to school, telling me how much he loved art and the comics and music he loved, which ended up to be the same tastes as me. I should have known anyway, he was wearing the same misfits shirt as I was, and black skinny jeans like I wore. The only differences between us were: I had dark brown hair; he had jet black. I had piercing’s; he had none on his pale face. I was short; he wasn’t. I wore dark eyeliner; he wore it lightly. It was just those little things that were different, but it didn’t matter much. We walked into school together, finding out he was in the same classes as me all year I thought I might have a friend after all.
I'm not sure if I can trust him though. I know, why blow off a perfectly good opportunity to have a friend, but this has happened so many times before…
The kids at school are real mean. They think its funny to toy with people emotions, the unluckier people, and the outcasts, mainly me. They think its amusing to watch someone’s heart shatter, someone’s hope be taken, someone’s soul be broken. They like watching you squirm as they get under your skin and laugh when your hurt and in need of someone.
So many people have been dared to go out with me, be-friend me just to let me down. This is how most of my secrets got out in the first place.
At the start, I didn’t know they were dares. I thought someone was actually trying to be nice to me so I happily accepted his or her request to be my friend. I opened up to them, had fun with them; I also got hurt by them. The worst one was Bert.

Bert looked to be nice, a little on the rebellious side, but nice. He walked up to me and started talking, much like Gerard today, and we got to know each other. Well, at least that’s what I thought. Everything he had ever told me was a lie, the fact his mother was dead was a lie. How he had just gotten out of drugs and alcoholism and had been in rehab for a couple of months was a lie and one of the worst ones, how he said, no he swore, he was a genuine friend. For some reason I believed him and spilt my life story to him as well, only mine was the truth. It wasn’t long before everyone knew my secrets, about my mother, the money we don’t have, the reasons for my cuts and bruises and lastly, the many suicide attempts. He was about the sixth person, but he really seemed like he was telling the truth. Oh how wrong you can be about a person.
I think with Gerard Ill take it slow, figure him out, figure out who his friends and connections are before I start with my whole life story again. Not that much has changed for him to spread. I don’t know diary, if only you could tell me what to do.
Frank 6 November
Note: I didn’t write yesterday because of my mother… again…
Sign up to rate and review this story