Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > First Kiss

First Kiss

by frankiegee 4 reviews

Frank goes to a party and gets his first kiss. Based on a true story.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2010-09-25 - Updated: 2010-09-29 - 524 words - Complete

0Unrated
It was a dark and cold September night. I walked quickly along the dimly-lit street towards my destination. It was a bad idea to be out here alone, after all, this was Jersey. But Mikeys house wasnt that far from my own and I had to be there to celebrate his birthday with him. It was September 10th 1996 and Mikey Way, my best friend in the whole world, was turning sixteen. I reached his house and hurried inside, pushing through the crowd to find Mikey. I wished him a happy birthday, then headed into the crowded living room.

I grabbed a drink from the refridgerator on my way to the Way's living room. I greeted old friends and spoke to new people as I made my way to the far corner of the room. I sat on the couch and spoke to my friends. We weren't in the 'in-crowd'. We were rebels, outcasts, misfits. I sat and talked to Ray and Zacky for what seemed like hours. They were really great friends. Ray was huge; well over six feet, dark skin, dark eyes and dark hair, which stood out from his head in a massive afro, while Zacky looked a lot like me. We were both quite short and had black hair, piercings and tattoos, but there were differences in our appearances. Zacky's bangs covered his left eye, while mine covered my right. I had one lip ring, on the left side, while Zacky had snake bites.We were both tattooed, though I had more. My eyes were brown, his were a light blue-grey, and many more subtle differences. Also, I was the shorter of the two by three inches.

I had drank quite a lot by the time Mikey had joined us, and was feeling a lot more confident. I scanned the room and spotted someone standing in a dark corner chatting to Mikey's older brother Gerard, who was home from art school in New York for the party. She had her back turned to me, though I doubt I could have seen her any better had she been facing me, due to the lack of lighting. She looked taller than me, which isn't hard to be honest, and had strawberry-blonde hair hanging just above her shoulders. I saw Gerard leave to get another drink so I decided to make my move.

I strode quickly across the room towards the mysterious girl. I tapped her lightly on the shoulder and she turned to face me. Before I could give her a chance to say anything, I stood up on my tippy-toes and pressed my lips to hers.

I knew that, even though I was drunk and inexperienced, this was not what my first kiss should feel like. It was weird. Then I felt a roughness scratch at my face. It felt like...stubble...? I pulled back and looked up at the persons face. It definatly wasn't a girl. Confusion showed clearly in his bright blue eyes as he took a step away from me. I heard movement behind me and then Gerard's voice.
"Frank...why did you just kiss Bob?"
Bob...
Oh shit.
Sign up to rate and review this story