Categories > Original > Drama > My Mr.Gaskarth♥

First encounters

by Beastly_101 0 reviews

You'll see..

Category: Drama - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2010-09-25 - Updated: 2010-09-25 - 349 words

0Unrated
ALEX'S POINT OF VIEW

"She's gonna miss me." I kept rambling to Jack on our to bus southbound to Florida. My girlfriend, well, ex girlfriend Lisa had left me 2 weeks ago and I still wasn't over it. "Yeah yeah I know she will keep saying it over and over, Alex. Maybe it'll FINALLY MAKE YOU FEEL BETTER!" He yelled sarcastically. In case you weren't aware, my name is Alex Gaskarth and I'm on tour with my band All Time Low. Luckly, its a NATIONAL tour instead of a INTERNATIONAL tour. Anyway, we stopped at a resteraunt as soon as we got to Florida, that's when it all started....




The guys and I were sitting at table 2, the nicest table in the whole joint. I couldn't wait for the waitress or waiter to get here, we were STARVING. Finally she came..the waitress. She was beautiful. Tall,Short-ish Long-ish brown hair,and dark brown eyes walked up. "Hi boys can I take your order?" She asked. I noticed her name tag said: KARLA PART-TIME on it. "Umm yes, we're all gonna have wings." I answered trying not to stutter. Jack looked at me "Sorry if my friend Alex is DAYDREAMING." He laughed. "Haha, that's okay. He's not too shabby lookin' himself." She smiled. I knew I was blushing, and I couldn't help myself. "I'll be right back with drinks." She said walking away. "Did you SEE her?!" I asked the guys. "Yes we did. What about her?" Rian asked. "Rian...are you blind?! Obviously Alex likes her." Zack pointed out. I laughed, "Shut up! Here she comes.." I said. "Here's your drinks..By the way..I didn't catch your name..?" She said. "Jack Barakat." Jack interrupted. "No actually I meant your friend." She rudely said. I laughed, "Alex." "Alex,eh? What a cute name." She smiled. "It is,huh? What's yours?" I asked shyly. "Karla." She answered. "Sweet name. For a sweet girl." I said. "Haha,thanks. Well I gotta get back to work." She said handing me her number. "Umm okay I'll call or text you sometime." I smiled.
Sign up to rate and review this story