Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > want a my chem one shot/smut including you?

Jamie's one shot

by emo-girl

Jamie's one shot with Frankie! Hope you like!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2010-09-26 - Updated: 2010-09-26 - 2653 words

?Blocked
I was with one of the most famous bands ever, working for them, probably something that you would all want to do. I worked with My Chemical Romance, the well known rock band, the band where millions would go to there tour, girls would dream of them every night and day.
They were on tour, I was with them, there little sound tech girl.
“Jamie, want some pizza?” Ray asked.
“No thanks, what are you trying to do to me, make me fat?” I asked.
“No, anyway you have a nice figure,” Ray said.
“A sexy figure more like,” Frank said winking.
“Frank stop trying to chat up,” Gerard said from the other sit, he was just drawing different pictures.
“Just because I’m better,” Frank said.
“Well Gerard’s more romantic,” I said.
“Score one point to the awesome Gee team,” Gerard said punching into the air.
I laughed.
“Come on loser, cigarette break,” I said.
He followed me outside the tour bus, I lit up my cigarette and took a long drag.
“Am I really unromantic?” he asked.
“Well... you don’t really show it that much,” I answered.
“Maybe I could show it you one time,” he said wiggling his eyebrow and stepping closer.
“Frank, your flirting again, being romantic and flirting are two different things, i guess you should stick to the flirting,” I said.
He half smiled and walked away, great now he is offended by it. Why did he have to ask me? I was in love with this guy, it was hard enough working for and with him, then he has to ask weird questions.
**
We were stopping in a hotel tonight, finally, a nice long bath and some good food, instead of days without washing and some old left over bits.
I got a separate room, Frank got a separate room, Gerard and Mikey shared, Bob and Ray shared.
I was going to have a shower but there was a knock on my door. I opened up to see Frank standing there.
“What’s up?” I asked, trying to hide myself behind the door.
“Will you come to the tour bus in about an hour?” he asked.
“Why?” I asked. I was now confused, why the hell did he want me to come to the tour bus?
“Just come please?” he asked.
“Okay, in a hour,” I said. He smiled and left.
Dam goes a long soak in the bath, I quickly jumped into the shower. I dried and straightened my black shoulder length hair and my fringe. I got dressed into skinny jeans, a misfits t-shirt and converses. I put my snakebites in and did my make-up a little. Just a dash of eyeliner around my grey eyes, a little lip-gloss and I was ready.
I had fifteen minutes to go so I sat on my bed listening to my Ipod, just wondering about what Frank was up to.
**
I went outside, being hit by the cold wind, I wish I put a hoodie on now. I quickly made my way over to the tour bus and knocked on the door.
Frank opened up.
“F-Frank w-w-what t-the f-fuck’s going o-on,” I said, I was freezing.
“Shit you must be really cold, come in,” he said. He pulled me inside.
“Lets warm you up,” he said, he took his hoodie off, exposing his tanned tattooed arms, he gently put the hoodie on me, dressing me as if I was a fragile china doll.
“Thank you,” I said.
“Welcome sweet cheeks,” he said.
“So what is this all about?” I asked.
“Well you said I wasn’t romantic, and I want to be… well for you anyway, so I just want to be romantic now,” he said.
“For me?” I asked.
“Yes, okay, I might as well say it,” he said.
“Say what?” I asked.
“I love you,” he said.
“What?” I asked.
“I. Love. You.” He said slowly.
“I heard that, I mean what?” I asked.
“Jamie, I fell in love with you when you first started here, you were all shy and nervous about talking to us, then suddenly you started becoming one of us, and I fell for you more and more each time,” he said.
I didn’t say anything, I was too shocked.
“You can say something back if you want, or if you don’t want to I’ll let you run out of the bus laughing your head off because I’m probably saying a load of shit,” he said. He turned away looking kind of sad.
I placed my hand on his shoulder.
“I love you too Frankie,” I said.
“Really?” he asked.
“Yes,” I answered.
“Really, Really, Really?” he asked.
“Frank, your spoiling the moment,” I said.
He laughed.
“Now to get romantic,” he said. He turned on a CD player, playing some soft music. He turned the lights off and lit up some candles.
“Frank,” I said as he stood next me, wrapping an arm around my waist.
“So what would you like Miss Jamie? Doctor Love is here,” he said.
“Doctor Love is it now?” I asked and giggled.
“Yes, romantic and a flirt,” he said wiggling his eyebrows.
I put my arms over his shoulders.
“I want this,” I said. I gently kissed his lips, they felt so smooth, so warm, so amazing.
“Well I wanted that too,” he said.
“Want more?” I asked.
“Yes please,” he said like a five year old asking for more ice-cream.
I kissed him again, this time his tongue slid across my lips, begging for enterance to my mouth, which I let him.
His tongue explored my mouth, as if he was trying to remember every detail of my mouth.
Our tongues started battling each other, of course he won, it felt so amazing.
He pulled away.
“I need to be more romantic first, I can’t just start making out with you, that not romantic,” he said.
“It is, it’s very romantic, I love it,” I purred into his ear.
He picked me up and carried me over to the sofa. He lay down and brought me on his lap, I swung my leg over and straddled him. Our lips met again, our tongues gently moving against each other. His one hand found my butt and squeezed, making me moan and he nibbled my bottom lip and sucked on my snakebites.
“I think these look very sexy on you,” he said.
“Really?” I asked.
“Yes,” he said sucking again.
“Frankie…” I moaned as I tangled my fingers in his hair.
“Jesus Christ Jamie,” he moaned.
“What’s wrong?” I asked.
“Your making me fucking hard,” he said.
“Aww… does little frank want attention?” I asked.
“Yes he does, he wants to get in on the party,” he said.
I moved down gently trailing kisses down him till I was facing his crotch.
“Teach me,” I said.
“What?” he asked.
“I-I’m a virgin,” I answered going all shy and blushing.
“Are you sure you want this, I mean like now, on a tour bus with me?” he asked looking concerned.
“Yes Frankie, I want you, I want you right now on this tour bus, I want you to be my first,” I answered.
He nodded.
I undone his button and tugged the zipper down. I rubbed him threw his boxers making him moan out.
I pulled his hard one out of his boxers, it was the first time, first time I have ever been face to face…well dick… basically I’d never actually had one in front of me, sure we saw them in sex education and shit like that but never actually real one, and I have to admit, Frank was huge, I was kind of scared if I was going to gag on it or when we did have sex… he would hurt or something, but I knew Frank, he wouldn’t hurt me.
“Lick your lips,” he said.
I licked them and waited for my next order.
“Okay, just pump it a little,” he said.
I wrapped my hand around his dick and pumped it gently, drawing a few cries of pleasure and moans out of Frank. I suddenly replaced my hand with my mouth, sucking the tip and swirling my tongue around it making Frank’s eyes shoot open and making him cry out.
“God yes! Fuck babe!” he cried out.
I took a little more into my mouth, sucking and licking his dick.
“Babe, please, stop,” he moaned. I pulled away, Frank whimpered.
“What’s wrong?” I asked.
“I was near and I want to save it till we…” he said.
“Oh I see,” I said.
“So lets strip you down baby!” he said. I giggled as he tried tugging my t-shirt off, which was a tight fit.
“Fuck it,” he said. He ran off to the kitchen and came back with some scissors.
He started cutting away at my t-shirt.
“Frank!” I yelled.
“What?” he asked looking up at me like he wasn’t doing something wrong.
“This is one of my favourite t-shirts!” I yelled.
“I’ll buy you and new one; I just get impatient when I’m with you,” he said.
“Fine, but you could have just asked me to take it off myself,” I said smiling.
“I could of but where would be the fun in that?” he asked.
“Not much,” I answered.
He had finished destroying my t-shirt and threw the remains on the floor.
“Your not going to do that with my bra are you?” I asked.
“No, well not unless it doesn’t want to open,” he said. I laughed. He gently kissed the top of my breasts, feeling his warm breath and lips against my skin sent a tingle down my spine.
He unhooked my bra and let it fall on the floor.
“God your so fucking sexy,” he growled as he started sucking, swirling his tongue and biting my right nipple.
“Oh Fuck Frankie!” I cried out as I tangled my one hand in his hair and the other holding onto the counter for support because my legs felt like they were going to give out any second.
He quickly moved to the second, doing exactly the same.
“Your bunk or mine?” he asked.
“Umm… big decision,” I said as he started kissing and biting my neck.
“Yes very,” he said.
“Yours,” I said. He took my hand and pulled me into his bunk.
“God I want you so bad,” he moaned as I straddled his hips.
“You’ve got me Frankie,” I said.
He quickly tugged my jeans off and almost ripped my panties off and flung them on the floor.
“You need to strip now,” I said.
I pulled his t-shirt off him and stared at his tattooed, muscular, tanned chest.
“You like what you see?” he asked.
I nodded.
“Well babe I defiantly like what I see with you,” he chuckled.
I smiled then started placing kisses over his chest, then started biting and sucking. I swirled my tongue around his nipples, making him gasp.
I tugged his jeans down, then his boxers and threw them on the floor to join my clothes.
“Do you want to use a condom?” he asked.
“I’m on the pill, just started a week ago,” I answered.
He nodded.
“Oh did you know that I was planning to have my way with your sexy body?” he asked.
“Oh yeah I had a vision,” I giggled.
“Would you like to tell me more of these visions?” he asked.
“Nope, you’ll have to wait and see, till then get on with fucking me,” I said.
“Fucking? No making love baby,” he said.
“Fine making love, just do it,” I said.
“Impatient,” he chuckled.
He straddled me.
“I’ll be gentle, I promise, but if it does hurt just tell me, okay?” he asked.
I nodded; he spread my legs out and lined up with my wet pussy. I felt the tip gently pushing inside of me.
“Shit babe your so wet,” he moaned.
He pushed in a little more, then stopping for me to get use to the feeling, a shit he was big.
He pushed in a little more then stopped. I could feel him getting closer and closer to finally well… popping my cherry as they say.
He suddenly pushed in and broke threw it, making me scream out.
“Shh… I’m sorry, shh babe…” he said gently kissing my face and wiping the tears away.
“Please… g-go on,” I said.
He gently pulled out making me gasp out, he completely stopped again.
“Frankie…” I moaned.
He started moving slowly, trying to get me use to it.
“Hard Frank! Ohhh… faster…” I moaned.
He did what I said, he picked up the speed, pumping in and out of me more quicker and harder.
“Fuck… Jamie, your so fucking tight and wet…” he moaned.
“Yes Frank!” I cried out.
“Baby your little pussy feels so good,” he moaned, I moaned at his dirty talk.
I wrapped my legs around his waist and gripped on the bed sheets.
Suddenly Frank’s lips crashed into mine, we shared a rough kiss together, then Frank pulled away.
“Fuck babe, scream my name,” he moaned as he hit my g-spot.
“Frank!” I screamed out.
“Yeah baby like that, do you like my cock pounding into you?” he asked.
“Yes!” I cried out.
“Tell me how good it feels,” he growled into my ear.
“It feels so good,” I moaned.
“Oh God babe, I’m so close,” he moaned.
“Me too,” I moaned.
“I want you to come, I want to feel you milk my cock,” he panted as he started pounding me harder.
“Jamie?” he asked.
“What wrong Frankie?” I asked.
“Will you look at me when you do come?” he asked.
“Yes Baby,” I moaned.
Our moans got louder as we got closer. He squeezed my nipples, making me clamp down onto his cock.
“Fuck Frank! Yes!” I cried out as the waves of my orgasm took over my body, looking Frankie straight in the eye as I carried on moaning.
“Yes Jamie, milk my cock, I’m gonna come,” he moaned. I looked at me as he filled me, his cum mixing with my juices.
He pulled out and lay down next to me, wrapping his arms around my waist and bringing me closer to him.
“I love you,” I said.
“I love you too Jamie,” he said gently kissing my neck.
“So are you my girlfriend now?” he asked.
“I like it,” I answered.
“I’m a boyfriend now,” he said.
“What happened to doctor love?” I asked.
“Still here gorgeous,” he answered.
“Good,” I said giggling.
We fell asleep in each others arms.
**
“Why is there a torn up t-shirt?” Someone asked, it sounded like Ray.
“And candles?” Bob asked.
“Jamie? Frank?” Mikey asked.
“Guys!” Frank shouted.
“Are you okay Frank?” Mikey asked. Someone pulled back the curtain, blinding us with light.
“Shit! Cover up Frank please!” Gerard yelled.
“What about Jamie? Why didn’t you ask her to cover up?” Frank asked pulling the sheets over himself, I grabbed some and covered myself.
“Because she is a girl, she has a sexy body, you are a man, I don’t need to see how big your dick is,” Gerard answered. I laughed.
“So what happened?” Ray asked.
“Umm… I got laid?” Frank asked. I slapped his arm.
“Oh… right… we’re together now,” Frank said.
“Then you got laid?” Bob asked.
“Yep,” Frank answered.

A/N: hope you like, Jamie, I hope your happy with it, I actually enjoyed writing it a lot because it was our loving Frankie boy. I shall update soon, I’ll try to mainly update on weekends, but if I do update in the week then it’s a bonus!

Love you all!
Sign up to rate and review this story