Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Hot & Cold

I'm In Love With You

by MCR_Vampire_321 1 review

Lucy finally admits her feelings for Gerard, Chloe shows her angry side (sorta) and Lucy finds out what it's like to be alone...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2010-09-28 - Updated: 2010-09-28 - 421 words - Complete

1Exciting
Lucy's POV...

Me and Gerard had to sit next to each in Geography. Awkward...
For the first half hour we sat in silence. But then Gerard broke it.
"Why would you do that to Frank and Mikey?" He suddenly asked, not looking at me.
I was silent for a minute until I finally mumbled "I don't know."
He sighed heavily "Well, you must've had a reason!"
"No." Tears welled up in my eyes "No reason."
"You didn't think we'd find out?"
"Wasn't planning on it."
He got even more angry "You really upset my brother! And one of my best friends! And they're your sisters! And from your attitude, you don't seem to give two shits!"
I was silent, untill I finally blurted out "I'm in love with you!"
Gerard didn't reply. My heart was beating really fast, I was so scared of his re-action. The bell rang, signalling break and he finally said "That doesn't make any sense."
And then he left.

Chloe's POV...

'I hate Lucy...' I doodle on my geography book 'I hate Lucy... I hate Lucy...'
Hollie took my pen away from me "Quit it."
I scowled "I hate Lucy..." I muttered "I hate Lucy... I hate Lucy..."
"Stop!" Hollie cried, dropping my pen.
"I'm sorry." I said, retrieving it "I just hate her."
"Kinda gathered."
"Whatever."
"... But maybe we should forgive her."
I went mental "WHAT!? NO! Do you not know what she did to us!?" I snorted "Some sister SHE is!"
And Hollie didn't argue with me, like I knew she wouldn't.
"We're not forgiving her that easily." Then I went back to doing my work.
Hollie just sighed and went back to hers aswell.

Lucy's POV...

Break times were really hard now with no-one to talk to. Whenever I went near Gerard and everyone, they'd all glare at me. Well, Hollie wouldn't, but she just pretended not to notice me.
And word had got round the school about what I had done. Even the people I had asked to do it for me, treated me like I was scum.
People spat at me in corridors, yelled mean things at me and even threw food at me. I came home food stained everyday.
Worse part was, Chloe just laughed at me. We used to be really close, now I had ruined it all.
Not that I didn't deserve what I was getting... But if one person had lightened up to me I would've felt a lot better.
But no-one likes someone like me.
Sign up to rate and review this story