Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > These Wings Of Ashes

Vampire Watching

by breestar 2 reviews

Please Review! I need something to keep me going.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Characters: Frank Iero - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2010-09-28 - Updated: 2010-09-28 - 619 words

2Original
Please Review! I need something to keep me going.


Chapter 7
Vampire Watching

Frank and I were sitting in the backseat of Seth's car now. Cuddling, neither of us talked since we had sex. He'd play with my hair while I relaxed my head on his shoulder, examinging all of his tattoos. We'd heard noises outside, that's when our nirvana broke.
"Stay here."
"What is it? An animal?"
"No, vampire."
It was dark out now, I can't believe I didn't think they'd be out yet. What if they tried to attack us? Or worse, report us.
Frank pulled his black shirt back over his head. He locked the car doors and handed me the keys. "Drive if anything happens."
"Frank, I don't even have my licence, stay in here please?"
"I have to find out who it is, and why their watching us. But if anything, don't get out of the car, and drive regardless of the licence."
"Oh, and what would I tell the cops? Sorry officer, I was having sex with a vampire and another one decided to go after us."
"You could leave the first part out, you know."
He left the car, and I couldn't see him anymore. I could hear a new voice screaming. I ran outside, not caring about what could happen. I was running through the woods, trying to find my way by sound. I thought it was too dark to see, until I seen Frank, holding a vampire boy by his throat, Frank's fangs fully exposed and eyes full of rage. He didn't seem to notice me.
"Why are you watching us, boy?!" Frank yelled to him. The boy couldn't talk because of Frank's grip on his throat. Frank losened it only a tiny bit.
"Tell me why now!" Frank shouted at him.
"You have dishonored Prince Gerard. I must report you! You took from her blood and made love to her!" The young vampire shouted back, while looking directly at me.
"You will tell him nothing!" That's when Frank killed him. He dug so hard into the boys throat his whole head popped off of his body. Now I was the one screaming in shock. Frank had turned around once he noticed me. He grabbed my shoulders and shook me, "Leigh, calm down!" I was crying and screaming now, trying to think of ways to get out of here, away from Frank.. Away from all vampires. He held me tighter and brought me to the car, but I continued to scream louder, kicking and punching him. It had no effect. When we were in the car he punched the dash, causing a dent in it. "I told you to fucking stay in the car!" He shouted at me. I was crying and screaming more now. I turned to open the door and run out, but he grabbed me by my waist and pulled me into him. I gave up trying to fight my way out of this. What could I do against what I realized was a VERY powerfull vampire? The vampire outside couldn't do a thing. An unprotected human couldn't either.
"You should have never seen that, Leigh.." He whispered into my hair.
"And you should have never admited your feelings for me." I sighed.
"Awh.. Leigh, please don't.."
"Fuck this, Frank. Take me home. I want to fix things with Seth, I wan't my normal-ish life. No vampires. Tell that to Gerard."
"I'm risking my fucking life for you!"
"I don't always want to have to risk mine with you Frank, so if you're going to do anything about it, kill me now or take me home. If you keep me here, I will tell Gerard everything." I threatened.
Sign up to rate and review this story