Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Our little 'best friends' secret

by MySweetRomance 0 reviews

One-shot involving a bit of Frerard. Only rated R for swearing and drug abuse.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2010-09-29 - Updated: 2010-09-29 - 1160 words - Complete

0Unrated
‘3 toke and pass.’ Sighed Gerard, slumping further into the purple bean bag.

‘Dude! Mikey and Ray have gone into town, and you know Bob won’t touch this shit. It’s just us. Let’s go to town on this bad boy!’ exclaimed Frank, leaning ever closer to the smouldering joint in his best friend’s hand. ‘We should play 3 2 1 bun!’

Gerard shot the other boy a filthy look. ‘You always wanna play that game. You’re such a stoner.’

‘But Geraaaaaaaarrrrrd... we haven’t played 3 2 1 bun in aaaaages!’ pouted Frank, scowling playfully and batting at Gerard’s arm.

‘I’m too old to be playing these stoner games. I just want to relax with a joint before the show tonight to calm my nerves...’ thought Gerard to himself, a feeling of defeat rushing over him as he saw Frank staring intently. Stressed, he ran a long, pale hand through his lank black hair and submitted.

‘Well, alright. But you’re going first.’

No longer had the words come out of Gerard’s mouth, Frankie prised the joint from Gerard’s hand and inhaled in double-quick speed.

One, two, three tokes.

Grinning from ear to ear, he gave it back to Gerard, holding the smoke down in his lungs. This was the feeling he’d been longing for all day, that familiar pressure building inside his chest when he held his breath, the rush of lack of oxygen and chemical substances surging through his body. His heart pounded in his chest, his head feeling lighter by the second. And that was just the start.

Frank was brought back down to earth by a tap on the shoulder, only to turn round and see Gerard looking a little blue in the face. Simultaneously, the boys exhaled and Frank took his next two tokes.

‘So, dude. When was the last time you got laid?’ said Gerard, barely managing the words after smoking so much so quickly. In his head, he was on a bouncy castle in the sky made out of clouds, floating and bouncing higher and higher. The uncomfortable purple bean bag he was sat on no longer bothered him, and the only things around him were clouds, and sky, and more clouds. And Frank.

‘It’s been forever. I just can’t be dealing with chicks any more, you know. They’re just one bitch after another, always into you for your money or just there to break your heart. Fuck that shit, I’m over it. I have the guys in the band, and all our fans, and of course you. That’s all I need.’ Frank smiled, the honesty in his words echoing around the room. ‘To be honest dude, it’s been so long I don’t even know if I’m straight anymore.’

Gerard looked up, confused. He studied his best friend with scrutiny, and found no signs of mistruth or playfulness. ‘Yeah? So... have you ever kissed a guy?’ he asked tentatively, intrigued.

‘Not yet. I think I’d find it a little weird. Although, I’m all up for trying it right about now. This is good shit, where did you get it?’ Frank put the joint in the ashtray and studied the small bag in Gerard’s lap, which was still half-full of weed.

‘Just some guy in town. I think that’s enough for today, I don’t even know if I can walk right now. I’m on cloud nine.’ Gerard studied his hands in marvel, watching intensely as he closed his hand into a fist, and opened it and stretched out his fingers. He listened intently to the Prodigy, playing from the stereo on the other side of the room. This is how life should be, thought Gerard. He was too mesmerized by the beautiful sounds and colours surrounding him to realise how close his best friend was to his face. He flinched, staring at Frank in horror.
‘DUDE! You made me jump!’ sighed Gerard, letting his guard down once more and sinking into the bean bag. Again, Frank moved closer to Gerard’s face.

‘Gerard... I don’t know if this is just the weed or what... but what would you do if I kissed you right now?’ he giggled, moving closer, until their lips were centimetres apart. A coy smile played around his lips, exposing his pearly teeth. Biting down on his bottom lip slightly, a blush crept up his cheeks.

Gerard was hypnotised. Even he didn’t know if it was just the drugs, or if it was time to consider his sexual orientation... but at that moment he suddenly found his best friend impossibly attractive and teasingly sexy. He knew he couldn’t be gay, but surely, what was the harm in experimenting?

‘I don’t know. Why don’t you try and find out? Although, no one can ever know about this. It’ll be our little best friend secret okay?’ he flashed a little grin, moving his lips closer to Frank’s until they met, brushing against each other only as light as a stroke on your skin from a butterfly’s wing. Their hearts began to pound, and time became a different concept altogether. Both of them wanted to be stuck in that very moment forever, when they leaned in further.

Feeling the pit of his stomach drop and the blood rush up to his head, Gerard pressed his lips against Frank’s, kissing him harder and harder each time. Putting his arms around his best friend’s neck, he caressed his lips with the tip of his tongue, and Frankie followed suit by sitting on his lap. Wrapped up in each other’s embrace, sliding their tongues against one another, feeling the room spin from the head rush and the drugs, the atmosphere became so intense it was palpable. Snaking his hands around Frank’s waist, Gerard pulled him closer, rubbing the other boy’s hips and caressing the soft skin under his shirt, feeling the warmth against his fingertips, wanting more and more of him by the second...

‘Gerard? Frank? Are you guys in?’

The boys scrambled off each other as fast as they could, and waited for Bob to come in. Trust it to be him who would come in to find them doing drugs and being gay. Bob hated both of those things.

‘Hey, dude.’ Smiled Gerard, defeated. Bob knew what was going on – they’d made no attempt to cover their tracks. At least he’d never know about the.... other thing.

‘Frank, you have a problem, and you need to go sort it out. How many times have I asked you not to do that stuff in here?’ Bob looked at both of them with contempt, and walked out in a huff.

Frankie turned to look at Gerard, a cheeky grin spreading across his face, gently squeezing his best friend’s hand.

‘Well, maybe I’m bisexual.’
Sign up to rate and review this story