Categories > Original > Horror

shattered glass

by deaththief 0 reviews

behind the bloody bars there lay a chianed angel, and I could do naught but offer my hand...“Come” I said, my breath leaving clouds behind “I’ve got a mission for you.”

Category: Horror - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2010-10-01 - Updated: 2010-10-02 - 341 words - Complete

0Unrated
Shattered Glass

Her wings were folded, her head bowed, her hands chained
by the wrist, and the blood forever splattered on the bars. Her hair was a mess and her wings broken and torn, her clothes soaked in blood, and her eyes forever hidden from the world. What a shame it was so see this long ago angel now broken and discarded as such. So I did the only thing I could think of, I offered my hand- and she looked up.

In her empty green eyes there shown a light, a slight flicker of hope. It looked so pathetically revolting. But, yet, I did not turn away, instead, I walked closer, my hand further stretched inside the prison. “Come”, I said, my breath leaving clouds behind “I’ve got a mission for you.” I believe that was the first time she smiled in a long time.

She no longer remembers her name she told me, ‘it’s been so long’ she had said. So here I am, wondering what to call my new servant. But every time I choose a name, something new pops up. Should I give her a pet name? I wonder as she runs around the garden. Her wings stretched our behind her as if she will take flight at the slightest sign of danger. I smile sadly in her direction, such a pathetically sad being she is, but I really have no right to say so in such a degrading manner, after all, I am no better.

She trips over a little rock by the river and slowly gets back up, her eye blinking in a sad confusion and happiness. Her hair hides her right eye, and I am exceptionally glad for that, for I had heard that it was stabbed and the remaining pieces ripped out. But as she sat there, her wings curling around her as she starred at the rock, a name came to mind. And so I called “come here, Shattered Glass” it was then that she smiled once more, “yes master.”
Sign up to rate and review this story