Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The High School Nightmare

I think we should try harder

by emo-girl 0 reviews

sorry didn't know what to rate as... anyway enjoy!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2010-10-04 - Updated: 2010-10-04 - 933 words

0Unrated
Normal P.O.V
I sat in art lesson, Gerard didn’t seem too happy.
“Class get on with your work from last time,” he said before he sat down at his desk and started marking. I started doing more shading and detail.

It was soon the end of the lesson, I took my time packing my stuff away so I was last in the class.
I went up to the front and sat on the edge of the desk.
“Hello Lucy,” he said.
“What’s wrong?” I asked.
“Nothing, I’m just sick of marking,” he said stretching out.
“Aww… is there anything I could do to help?” I asked.
“There are many things you could do,” he said with a smirk.
“But we’re in school, and don’t you have a lesson?” I asked.
“No I don’t and follow me,” he said. He took me into a little room, it had a desk a few chairs, lots of shelves with books.
He locked the door then picked me up and pulled me into a heated kiss, his tongue ran along my lips, begging me for entrance to my mouth, I allowed him, his warm and tasty tongue slowly massaged my tongue. I let out a moan as he gripped my butt more and started biting and sucking my neck. I tangled my finger threw his hand as he put me on the desk.
“Gerard…” I moaned.
“Lucy, you have to go,” he moaned.
I let go.
“Why?” I asked.
“You need to go to lessons, I’m not going to drag you down in your lessons,” he said.
“You don’t want to spend time with me do you? You don’t want me?” I asked.
“No, I-” he said.
“Don’t bother Mr. Way,” I said. I unlocked the door and went.

I sat in the cafeteria with the guys and girls. You could so tell Mikey and Frank were together, they were cuddling up together and kissing on the cheeks.
“So you two are together or are you just glued together in art class?” I asked.
Mikey blushed and Frank giggled.
“Oh God we’re going to get this love shit for ages,” Ray said.
“Shut up Ray, your next with Jenny,” Frank said.
Jenny blushed, so did Ray.
“Then Bob and Kitty,” I said.
“Then you and… Johnny,” Frank said.
“What!” I yelled.
“Aww… you can see he likes you,” Mikey said.
“Well he’s just a friend,” I said.
“Sure,” Frank said.
“Anyway, I’m going to have a party next Friday, who’s coming?” Mikey said.
“I’ll go,” Ray said.
“Yeah count me in,” Bob said.
“I’ll come, Kitty? Jenny? What about you?” I asked.
They both nodded.
“You coming sweetie?” Mikey asked.
“Of course,” Frank said kissing Mikey on the lips quickly, hoping no one out side their friendship circle would see.
“Please you two I’m trying to eat and keep the food down,” Bob said.

I was outside the car park, I was waiting for Kitty to come, we were going shopping together, Jenny couldn’t come because she had to see her aunt who had just came back from Africa.
“Lucy,” someone said from behind me, I knew it was Gerard. I didn’t turn, but he grabbed my shoulder and turned me around.
“I wanted you to stay with me, I really did, I just think that we shouldn’t be doing that while you have lessons still because then I’m dragging your learning and marks down and I don’t want that,” he said.
I just looked at him.
“Fine,” I said.
“Are you okay with me now?” he asked.
“Yeah,” I said. He tried to come close and to kiss me but I pulled away.
“What the hell? You just said we were fine now you start acting strange again,” he said.
“Yeah because we in the school car park, and I’m waiting for Kitty, if she comes out or if anyone comes out and sees us we’re dead meat,” I said.
“Fine, see you tomorrow,” he said before he went. God why is he so difficult? We hadn’t even been together for a week yet.
“Lucy!” Kitty shouted.
“Hey,” I said as she ran up to me.
“Look, I just got a text from my mom saying I have to get home, my sister is going into hospital to give birth, look do you mind if we can go shopping another day?” she asked.
“Of course you Muppet go and make sure you get me a picture of the little baby,” I said.
“I will, thanks babe,” she said, she kissed my cheek, gave me a hug and went.
I sighed and walked back into the school. I went up to the art room and knocked on the door.
“Come in,” Gerard said.
I walked in.
“Lucy, what are you doing here? I thought you were waiting for Sam?” he asked.
“I was, but her sister is in hospital giving birth so I wanted to come and say sorry,” I said.
“I want to say sorry too, I’m being a bastard I know, but I just want to be prefect for you, but I’m not doing so well,” he said.
“Well I’m not being so prefect either,” I said.
He hugged me, I loved being secured in his arms.
“Actually you left me with a hard one,” he said looking a little embarrassed.
“Aww…I’m sorry,” I said.
He laughed a little, then kissed me gently.
Sign up to rate and review this story