Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Murder Me Slowly

End of the Rope

by AshTheDeathBat 1 review

Hazel gets busted.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Horror,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2010-10-06 - Updated: 2010-10-06 - 877 words

0Unrated
“Dude!” Ainsley yelled as she burst through the door of her room. “I hit some old guy with the cart thin! It was so…” She stopped and looked at me.

“What?” I asked.

“What the hell happened to you head?” She asked, referring to my most likely messed up hair.

“I don’t know. “ I said quietly.

“Who’s hoodie is that?” She bent down and picked it up.

“Mine…” I said, cautiously.

You have a hoodie that looks just like Gerard’s?“ She picked up the Misfits hoodie. “Wait a second, this is Gerard’s!” She shot a look at me. “What were you and him doing up here?”

“Nothing.” I said in a voice that reminded me of a three year old.

“Bull shit. Your hair is a wreck. His hoodie is laying here on the ground!” She exclaimed.

“Gerard saw me up here when the power went off and he came to see if I was okay. His hoodie was we, so he took it off.” I told her.

“Which explains why your hair is looking a lot like sex hair.” She cocked an eyebrow at me.

“We didn’t have sex!” I rolled my eyes. “We were just kind of making out.”

“Just making out?” She repeated.

“Yes.”

“Do you have video proof of this?” She glared at me.

“Why? So you can see it on YouTube?” I blurted out.

“NO!” She laughed, picking up her hair brush and throwing it at me. “Now, brush your hair. I won’t be able to look at you with a straight face much longer.”

“Fine.” I picked up the brush and ran it through my hair a few times.

“Did you tell Gerard that you are afraid of the dark?” She asked, suddenly.

“No…” I replied

“Well, then how did he know to come and check on you when the power went out?”

“I don’t know, maybe he is a mind reader or something.” I sighed. I walked over and laid down on the cot.

“You going to bed already?” She asked me.

“Yeah. Work wore me out.

“Night.” She said, turning on her television. I rolled over and covered myself with the blankets.


I opened my eyes to find that I was staring at an arched ceiling. I stood up and looked around the room. It was really dark and I was standing at the top of a huge wooden stair case. I looked to my right ro see a rope, tied to the banister. Curious, I walked over to see what was hanging from it.

“Oh my God.” I exclaimed.

It was Frank hanging from the other end. A noose around his neck.

“Frank!” I reached under his arms and pulled him up and over the banister. I took the noose from his neck and laid him out on his back. I didn’t know how to do CPR.

“Move!” came from behind me, as I was pushed out of the way.

“Oh thank God, Gerard!” I exclaimed as he started performing CPR on Frank. With in a few seconds, Frankie started to gasp and cough.

“He’ll be fine now.” Gerard said. Then he got up and left.

“Gerard?” I called.

“Hazel.” Frank coughed.

“Gerard!” I yelled again, ignoring Frank.

“Hazel!” Frankie cried.

“What?” I turned back to him. His eyes were wide, he looked terrier.

“He’s behind you!” He gasped.

“Who?”

“Run!”

“Why?”

“Hurry!” He screamed at me.

I didn’t hesitate. The look in Frank’s eyes was too terrified for me to think twice. I sprinted down the stair case, only to stop dead in my tracks.

A man was standing there. He was one of the most gorgeous men I’d seen in my life. His features were sharp, but beautiful. His green eyes shown through the darkness. He looked to be a little taller than Gerard, although his hair was slightly spiked.

“Come here.” He extended his hand. The words flowed so smoothly out of his mouth, they sent shivers up my spine.

“I hesitated, not knowing what to do.

“I won’t hurt you.” He smiled a wonderful smile. “I promise.:

I took a small step down towards him

“No, Hazel!” A voice seemed to boom inside my head.

“Gerard?” I asked quietly.

“Look at him.” The voice in my head told me. I looked at the man standing at the of the staircase.

“Come,” He ordered. His eyes turned black as night. His smile grew wider, as a menacing laugh escaped from his lips. He let out a hiss.

“Hazel, run to me!” Gerard ordered. I turned to run up the stairs . Gerard was standing there, arms outstretched.

“No!” The man shrieked. Something grabbed my ankle and I went sliding back down.

“Help!” I cried.

“I’ll be there for you.” Echoed through the room.



“Shut the fuck up.” A pillow flew on top of me. “Gerard doesn’t fucking need to come help you! Shut up and go to sleep!” Ainsley growled at me, before snatching her pillow back . She mumbled to her self as she laid back down.

It was a dream. I couldn’t understand why I was having such strange dream like this. Was there something wrong with me?
Sign up to rate and review this story