Categories > Movies > Newsies

Blind Ambitions

by PolaroidAnykid 0 reviews

Ever wonder what REALLY happened to Kid Blink's eye?.. Another little drabble.

Category: Newsies - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Kid Blink - Published: 2010-10-11 - Updated: 2010-10-11 - 380 words - Complete

0Unrated
Author's note(s): Forgive me, but I'm using the real life Kid Blink's name.

Disclaimer: Although it would be a dream come true to own the newsie portrayed in this story, I don't. He and his sexy eyepatch belong to Disney. The only thing I seem to own is the plot and the order of the words, but I'll settle for that for now, until the day I do own Kid Blink!

... Blind Ambitions


"Louis! You get your little 4 year old butt downstairs right this instant!" Louis Ballatt's mom called up the stairs to him. Knowing he was better off obeying his mother, he flew down the steps, skipping a few as he descended.

As soon as he got downstairs, he knew what he was summoned for. He skipped over to his mom, acting as if he didn't have a clue as to what was going on.

"What, mommy?" The cute little blonde toddler asked innocently, having to look up to give Mrs. Ballatt his most adorable puppy dog face. Behind his huge dimples and large smirk, you couldn't tell what was going on in his little head. 'Uh oh! She doesn't look too happy'.

"You very well know what this is all about, young man. Is there a reason for all of this, Louis?" She guided him to the center of the room with a hand on his back and pointed to the entire space around her, having some idea what his answer was going to be.

"I told ya, me name's Blink, not Louis." Blink huffed, closing his eyes and crossing his arms. Making a big deal out of things, as usual.

Mrs. Ballatt 'petted' her son's head, making the blonde mop on top of his head even messier than it already was. "Fine kid... Blink. What on Earth were you thinking?" She said, kicking up some water that flooded the floor.

Mrs. Ballatt examined her, now flooded, floor and the cardboard box 'boat' that sat in the corner of the room. 'What could possibly have been going on inside his adolescent head?' she thought, analyzing the mess that was now her bathroom floor.

The lovable youngster slapped on something brown over his left eye and gazed up at his patient mother. "Look'it, mommy! I'M A PIRATE!"
Sign up to rate and review this story