Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My baby romance

you're gonna be grandparents

by emo-girl 1 review

short but i promise to update soon, but i want comments!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2010-10-14 - Updated: 2010-10-14 - 278 words

0Unrated
I had my mom and dad sitting in front of me in the living room on the sofa, I also had Mikey sitting on the floor like a little kid crossing his legs and playing with his hands telling me he was nervous, I was fringing nervous as hell, I was pacing up and down trying to find the right words, at this rate I’ll have worn out the carpets.
“Gerard, honey what’s wrong?” Mom asked.
“I have something to tell you, and it is big, I mean like major, and you’ll probably think I’m a freak but...” I said.
“Sweetie we would never think that, just tell us what’s wrong,” she said.
“I-I’m p-pregnant,” I said.
There was silence as I had my mom and dad just looking at me, I could imagine what’s going around there head saying that they’re child was a freak, that I shouldn’t be in this family. I let a tear slip down my cheek.
“Your pregnant?” Dad asked.
I nodded.
“We’re gonna be grandparents?” Mom asked.
“Yeah mom, you’re gonna be grandparents,” I said.
“Oh sweetie!” she said as she hugged me.
“You’re okay with this... I mean... I’m a man and I’m pregnant,” I said.
“Gerard, it is a shock but we love you and now we can love another little mini Gerard,” she said.
“Thank you,” I said.
I hugged her as a tear slipped down my face from the joy of knowing I had my parents that supported me.

A/N: Short one, please comment and I promise to update soon, so get commenting!
Sign up to rate and review this story