Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy

Wondergirl

by jesswriteshere 0 reviews

A Pete oneshot.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Drama - Published: 2010-10-17 - Updated: 2010-10-18 - 1066 words - Complete

0Unrated
“Peter, I can’t do this anymore.”

“Can’t do what?” He mumbled, his lips continuing to travel over her neck.

“I can’t keep hiding in the shadows like this...”

Pete sighed, moving away from her slightly as he took a deep breath, “What do you want me to do? We’ve been over this before Bella-”

“Don’t call me that, you call her that.”

“Well what the fuck do you want me to say? I can’t leave your sister!”

“Then you can’t have me.”

She watched as his head shot up at those words, after months of sneaking around and fights over whether we should keep at it or not she finally gave up. She was not going to let him keep doing this to her. It wasn’t worth it.

“What do you mean I can’t have you? I fucking love you Izzabella!”

“Then stop pushing me to the side.”

“Baby, just calm down,” he whispered, pulling me to him, “You know we can’t talk this through if you’re upset.”

Excuses, him and his excuses. “That’s just it Peter, I’m always upset. I’ll always be second best, the hidden sister...”

To think, that after all these years they would still be having the same fight over the exact same thing. It started so long ago, so innocently, and now it was all about lust and pride. He wanted anything he couldn’t have, he needed to know he was the best at his trade. Pete Wentz doesn’t care who he steps on to get to where he needs to be, as long as he’s still on top and his reputation’s intact.

It started when her sister first brought him home, they were identical in looks but oh so different on the inside. Annabella and Izzabella. The only two girls to really hold his heart. One he needed to stay sane and the other he needed to shake things up. If only they were one girl. If only he could pick...

Just thinking about Izzy was enough to make him smile, she was a good deal younger than him, still avoiding reality with every breath she took and he needed that to feel alive. But Anna, she was perfect in every way. She was the girl all the others wanted to be, she was everything he dreamed of and she was the perfect accessory to class up his image. A rockstar engaged to an ivy league graduate? What better way to show he thought with something other than his dick.

But no matter how good she seemed for him, Pete couldn’t resist temptation. He knew one day this would come back to bite him in the ass, but until then he was just going to play the game.

****
”Give me a reason to invite you on tour.”

Izzy stared at the text, the contact being listed as “?” but she knew who it was and she knew he would do anything to keep getting his way, he refused to grow up and this was just another way of resisting. He would find an excuse to let her come, either someone needed an assistant or being a tour manager was her new career interest. Either way, he would have one of his girls with him at all times and nobody would question his intentions.

“I can’t come, P.”

”Why not? You’re not in school, you don’t have a job, your parents are going out of town. You’ll be another twenty-year old housesitting and sleeping through daylight.”

“So?”

”So, I need you. You’re the only one who can keep me in line.”

She scoffed, “That’s supposed to be Anna’s job.”

”Anna has work, all she’s focused on is a promotion.”

“All you’re focused on is sex.”

”The best part of believe is the lie baby, you won’t be able to stay away for long.”

“Jackass.”

He was right though. Pete was her drug and she was his cure, they couldn’t exist for long without each other and both of them knew it. The only reason Pete hadn’t broken things off with Anna was that it pleased their families. They grew up around each other, their fathers being college roommates and their mothers bonding over planning their fairytale. What wasn’t expected was Peter falling for the younger sister, the sister he used to babysit, not the one he dated through high school.

****

“Peter I’m serious this time, either you pick or you never see me again.”

“Izzabella stop with the dramatics, we’ve been over this a million and fucking one times and nothing’s fucking changed. It’s more goddamned complicated than you think!”

“No it’s not Peter!” She screamed, her entire body shaking as she pushed him away from her. “It’s not fucking complicated and it’s not fucking hard! Pick one!”

“Izzy just let it go...”

The girl glared at him, dropping her phone at his feet as she made a dash out the front door. She went through with her word this time, it was the last time he saw her again. It was the last time he saw her breathing at least. His best friend found her collapsed underneath a cork tree, her iPod on repeat, and a notebook clutched in her hand. She wrote a note to Peter, she wanted him to realize he couldn’t always have things his way.


Dear Peterpan,
I couldn’t take your games anymore, my heart’s been torn in two for years and now it’s finally free. You waited too long. By the time you saw me I had already swallowed the bottle but if you’d have made a decision I would’ve told you. I would’ve let you be my superman, I would’ve let you change my world. But you didn’t. I was going nowhere fast, we both knew it, and it was time for a change. I hope you’re happy with Anna, just remember whenever you’re in a sticky situation someone will be watching over you. I’ll be that twinkling star over your shoulder, praying you make the right choice, maybe then you won’t leave another girl without her happy ending.

Forever Your Fairy,
Tinkerbell
Sign up to rate and review this story