Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > A New Tattoo On My Heart

The Wedding Day

by waking-beauty 2 reviews

Julie and Mikey are about to get married- or are they?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2010-10-18 - Updated: 2010-10-18 - 1486 words

1Exciting
"Hair curler" Lacey demanded as Nico gave it to her.

"Is this really necessary? I am only getting married" I winced as I heard the hissing of the hair curler against my hair.

"Exactly! you are getting married and you want to look your best don't you? the photos from this day will last a lifetime and I will not allow you to look nothing but perfect in them- after all, I AM your maid of honor" Lacey sniffed imperiously as she finished with my hair.

I rolled my eyes. Lacey had insisted that I didn't need a make up artist and that she, Lucy and Nico were more than capable of looking after me, so I shut up and let them do their work, secretly knowing that if I had said no they would have been very hurt.

I looked in the mirror and smiled.

Lucy put a shade of eyeshadow on that was only a few shades darker then my skin with a hint of smokey black at the corners of my eyes and tonnes of mascara.

Nico painted a dark cherry color lip gloss on my lips which made me smile more- my friends knew that I preferred my look to be simple.

"I wish Anna was here to see this" I whispered as a tear trickled out of my eye.

Lucy smiled and wiped it carefully away, trying to avoid messing up my makeup.

"She is, I don't think she would miss this for the world" Bob smiled at me through the mirror.

"Hey girl's! oh WOW Julie you look.." Frankie exclaimed as he sniffed while walking into the room wearing a tux with a red shirt and fiddling with his tie.

"Frankie stop tearing up or I will curl your hair and give you a fro wilder than Ray's" Lacey threatened as she waved the curling iron around.

"I'm still mad at you for making me think that Mikey was kissed all over by hookers" I growled as I looked away from Frankie to see Lucy blushing at Frankie and Nico watching TV.

"Julie for the millionth time I am not going to say sorry- we were all drunk and we all thought it would be funny, and in the big brother code if I am drunk then I can't be held accountable for my actions" Frankie explained as he patted me on the head.

"You are only older by a few minutes, and you played a cruel trick on my fiance" I grumbled as I sunk lower in my chair.

"Honey it's your wedding day, don't frown" Nico said from her spot in front of the TV.

I took her advice, shook myself off and stood up.

"You look amazing Julie. Mikey is a lucky son of a-"

"Frankie if you were going to say bitch I will kill you" Donna smiled as she walked into the room.

"You look so lovely" Donna gasped as she hugged me close to her gently.

"Amazing. It's hard to think you are related to Frankie" Don smirked as he lightly punched Frankie's arm.

I picked up the finishing touch- Gerard's bat necklace that he gave me, and wrapped it around my wrist like a bracelet, tying it securely and smiling at it.

I turned to look at the girls and Bob.

Lacey was wearing a deep red dress with a black sash around her waist.

Nico was wearing a dark blue dress with the same black sash and Lucy was wearing a dark purple dress with another black sash.

Bob was wearing a black tux and a black shirt on underneath. He declined wearing a bright colored shirt so I let him get away with it, even though Lacey didn't approve at all.

"Looks like my girls are ready" I grinned.

"And so is the bride. So we better take our seats" Donna smiled as she pulled Don out of the room.

"Was getting ready in Lacey's apartment really necessary?" I asked as we walked outside and into the limo.

"It would be pretty ridiculous to hire a limo from your place. Besides, the groom isn't supposed to see the bride before the wedding, and organizing entrances so that you and Mikey don't see each other is just too hard to do when in the same building. Do you really want to add that much more stress on me?" Lacey sighed as we all got into the limo.

"Guess not" I reasoned as we got closer and closer to the church.

"I can't believe today is the day! Julie stop doing that to me" Frankie pouted.

"You only channeled me for a second, is it really so bad?" I grinned.

"If you make me kiss Mikey for everyone to see I am going to be pissed" Frankie growled.

I giggled hysterically as the limo stopped.

Frankie and Bob hopped out first and helped the girls and I out of the limo.

As I stood outside the church I felt like I was going to explode with joy.

"Damn Julie curb your enthusiasm" Frankie teased as he wrapped his arm around mine, the girls and Bob lining up in front of me and walking up the steps of the church.

At the top of the stairs was Gerard and Ray, waiting for their escorts.

Lacey and Lucy walked straight into the church with no problems

Ray wrapped his arm around Bob's and walked in after Lacey and Lucy and I laughed as I saw the sign on Ray's back that read 'I chose to be on the Groom's side rather then the Bride's and this is my punishment'.

Gerard and Nico wrapped their arms together and walked in.

"it's time Julie" Frankie beamed as we walked in together.

The church was pretty much empty except for Mikey's family which was what I wanted.

"So are you two going to have sex tonight?" Frankie whispered as we made our way to the front of the church.

"You really want me to kill the braincells of your either nieces or nephews?" I giggled.

"I guess you wouldn't want to do that. So what are you going to do on your honeymoon to Australia?" He asked as we were just a few steps away from Mikey, who was madly grinning at me.

"You will find out" I grinned as Frankie let go of my arm and Mikey reached out, laced his fingers with mine and pulled me a little so I was standing next to him, eye to eye and smile to smile.

"I have been told that the Bride and Groom have written their own vows, Mikey would you like to go first?" the priest questioned.

Mikey nodded and stared deep into my eyes.

"Julie, you are the first girl I have ever fallen in love with and I feel so blessed that you love me back. I wake up every day happy that I have you in my life, and I want to spend the rest of my days making sure you know how special you are to me. Will you accept me for who I am while I am sick and while I am about to electrocute myself?" Mikey asked me.

"I will" I giggled. The priest looked at me pointedly and I squeezed Mikey's hands.

"Mikey, you are the first guy I have ever loved and even as I am standing here about to be yours forever I cannot believe my good fortune. You mean the world to me and I will always love you with all my heart. Will you accept me for who I am while I am grumpy and when Frankie reads my mind faster than you can interpret what I am feeling?" I smiled.

"I will" Mikey grinned.

"Then by the powers vested in me I pronounce you husband and wife, you may now kiss the bride" the priest grinned.

I smiled and brushed a strand of my hair away from my face, and as I did Mikey's eyes zeroed in on the bat around my wrist.

Mikey quickly grabbed it and pulled it off my wrist, throwing it to the floor and pulling me close into a sweet kiss.

"Why did you do that?" I asked when Mikey stopped kissing me. I looked down to see the necklace broken in two.

"Why did you wear it?" Mikey asked as he clutched my shoulders.

"I thought it was cute and I hadn't worn it yet" I said as I stared deep into Mikey's eyes.

"So you don't still have feelings for Gerard?" Mikey whispered as he pulled me into a hug.

"No of course not! but you broke my Christmas present" I whispered back.

"I'm sorry. Come on, lets get out of here" Mikey said as we hurried out the door and into the limo, waiting for the others to catch up so that we could have photos taken.
Sign up to rate and review this story