Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Stockholm Syndrome

Fourteen

by whoah-that

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Angst,Drama - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [R] - Published: 2010-10-21 - Updated: 2010-10-22 - 2240 words - Complete

?Blocked
The car ride away from the restaurant was silent and dark for Paulina, who had, once again, been blindfolded. It was uncomfortable, even for Paulina, who had accepted the fact that she’d probably never be completely comfortable again. She kept clearing her throat; maybe she was coming down with something. Finally, she had to say something. She turned in the general direction of the driver-side seat.

“I’m going to ask a question.”

“You’re going to wish you hadn’t.”

“Why did we go out with those people if you don’t like them?” There was a pause, and Paulina wasn’t certain that Gerard was going to answer. After a moment, however, she heard him take a breath.

“It’s part of the experiment.”

“Which one of us was the controlled variable?” she asked, a bit exasperated. She was tired of getting absolutely no answers about how the rest of her life would be lived out, and why. The question was a challenge, and Gerard strummed his fingers against the steering wheel as he thought.

“What do you think?” he finally said, his voice even.

“I think you didn’t want to go out with them from the start. I’m your control variable. Whose variable are you?”

“That’s enough talking,” Gerard said abruptly, cutting the wheel sharply. “No more questions. You’re already in for…a treat.”

“What do you mean?”

“What I mean, my dear,” he said icily, seeming to grow agitated with their back and forth. “Is that, with every question that tumbles forth out of your cute little mouth, you are digging your hole out of rock-bottom even deeper. So, for your sake and mine, be quiet.” At that, Paulina decided to shut her mouth, choosing, instead, to wonder what was in store for her when she returned to her prison.

Once they were inside the large house, Paulina was instructed to remove her blindfold and take the young man’s hand. He led her up the stairs to the room she knew to belong to Gerard. Once she had stepped in, he shut the door and turned towards the young girl, hands clasped behind her back, standing at the foot of his bed.

“Paulina,” he began, approaching her. “Do you remember what the first rule that you learned here was?” He raised an eyebrow, staring at her. His mouth wasn’t smiling, but his eyes were.

“Not to ask questions,” she murmured, careful not to take her eyes off him as he circled her, giving Paulina a once-over.

“That’s right.” He came back around to face her, stopping when his face was hovering an inch from hers. He gazed into her fair, gray eyes, seeming to lean in, ever so slightly, closer and closer. He brought one hand up to her face, sliding it under her chin and tipping her head upward. He let his fingers rest on her cheekbone. The other hand came up, easing back into her black hair, nestling in to cradle the side of her skull, right behind her temple.

Finally, their lips touched. Again, it was gentle, not the rough, repulsive kiss that usually came from Gerard. For a few moments, their mouths just touched; then, Gerard’s lips parted, and the urgency became more apparent, making Paulina want to squirm and turn her head away. He forced her backwards until her knees knocked against his mattress, and she had no choice but to sit. He pushed her back still, causing her to lay down with Gerard on top of her, his hands having slid backwards so that her cranium rested between his digits. One hand came away and began to slide the dress away from Paulina’s body.

In that instant, Paulina understood what her punishment for asking questions was going to be. She gasped, bringing her hands up and shoving as hard as she could. Gerard was caught off-guard, jumping up when he felt the pressure on his chest. Paulina rolled off the bed, falling to the floor with a loud thump. Gerard reached down, getting up off the mattress and dragging Paulina along with him. She struck out, her nails clawing three long, red marks onto his cheek, making him stumble backwards.

Paulina made for the door, almost tripping over the fallen Gerard. He reached out, laughing, grabbing her ankle and sending her crashing to the carpet to join him. “Not so fast, little mouse,” he said, chuckling. In her desperation, Paulina began to crawl away, scrambling for the escape that was just beyond the door. Where she would go from there, she didn’t know, but her instincts told her to, at any costs, flee this situation.

Gerard’s fingers closed around the heel of her left shoe, grasping it firmly and trying to pull her back. She kicked out, trying to free herself of his grasp, but he held firm. Instead, she slid her foot out of the shoe, hearing him fall back from the strength with which he’d been holding it. She kicked off the other shoe as well, hoping it would hit him. It didn’t.

She scampered away, her hopes inflating when she saw the door, reaching out as far as she could stretch just to touch it. If she touched it, she felt as though she was already free. Her hand connected with the corner of the frame, but she felt no relief. Paulina felt was Gerard’s hand close around her ankle and drag her backwards, clawing at the carpet, trying to pull free.

Once she was closer, Gerard grabbed the hem of her dress. Forgetting all pride, Paulina wriggled out of the garment, lunging once more for freedom. This hope was short lived, and her knees skidded across the carpet as she was pulled back to her attacker.

“No!” she yelled, finally finding her voice. Paulina dug her nails into the plush carpet, desperate to get away.

“Oh, yes,” Gerard moaned softly, grabbing her firmly by the hips, his bitten-down fingernails digging unpleasantly into her white flesh.

“Please!” Paulina begged, tears beginning to roll down her cheeks, her mind reeling with hysteria. “Please! Please don’t! Please! Anything but--” She sobbed. She shrieked. She thought she was going to have another asthma attack. Gerard simply chuckled as he undid his belt and pulled the fly on his slacks down.

“It’ll only hurt for a moment,” he hissed in Paulina’s ear, leaning down over her back. Her pulled her hair away from her face, tucking it behind her ears. She felt him prodding at her entrance, pushing slowly in until they both felt him hit the thin barrier of Paulina’s hymen. She froze.

“NO! NO! PLEASE! PLEASE STOP! DON’T! DON’T!” Her entire body was wracked with sobs, tears and mucus dripping down her face to puddle on the carpet beneath her.

Paulina felt Gerard rear back, her sobs becoming more intense, more hysterical. Her pleas of mercy didn’t affect the man, who pulled out until only his head was positioned at her entrance. She felt him grip the skin of her hips tightly, painfully tightly, and then…

When he slammed in, Paulina shrieked out her pain and misery, her arms bucking under her own weight and her entire upper-torso collapsing to the ground. Gerard had a firm hold of her hips still, so that her bottom half was sticking up in the air, being assaulted by the man behind her.

She felt the stinging, cutting throbs of pain issuing forth from the skin broken for Gerard’s access, and the stretched hole that he was now thrusting mercilessly into.

“I fucking own you!” Gerard groaned, the sound of his body slapping against hers sending disgusting shivers down Paulina’s spine. “Tell me who owns you!” he growled, slamming into her extra-hard.

“You do!” Paulina sobbed, her forehead resting in her arms, crying openly into the crooks of her elbows.

“Say my name!”

“Gerard!” His name was barely audible through her choking howling.

“Now say it slow,” he murmured, tracing his finger around the shell of Paulina’s ear, making her spine shake.

“Gerard,” she whimpered, struggling to stop her weak weeping.

“Now scream it,” he hissed, winding his fingers into her black tendrils, making Paulina yelp in pain.

“Gerard!”

“Louder…”

“Gerard!”

“Louder.”

Gerard!

“Louder!”

“GERARD!”

“Who fucking owns you?”

“Gerard!”

“I know I do,” he moaned.

In that instant, Paulina’s hysteria-ridden mind told her to make one last, great dash for escape. She lunged, throwing her full body weight into getting away from this awful feeling, this place, this man. She scrambled, but was caught immediately by Gerard, who grabbed her around the waist and threw her, on her back, onto the bed.

He thrust inside her once more, ignoring the sniffling whimpers that issued from Paulina’s mouth. The hysteria had taken its toll, and she now felt empty. A part of her was gone. She could feel dried blood being caked up between her legs, and it just made Paulina feel like a vapid, vacant shell. Gerard had taken something from her, and she could never get it back.

A feeling that she was unfamiliar with flooded her veins, pounding through her body, clouding her mind: anger. Paulina had never been truly angry before. She had certainly never hated anyone. She hadn’t hated the kids in her class for shunning her. She hadn’t hated Laura for abandoning her. She had never even had a huge fight with her parents. But now, Paulina felt blind hatred for the man that had taken more than her life from her; he had taken her innocence. The last bit of her childhood that she could cling to was gone.

Gerard was propped up on his elbows as he pumped in and out of the young girl. Paulina reached up and grabbed his shoulders, squeezing and kneading the flesh between her fingers, trying to draw a cry, a look, any kind of reaction that exhibited pain. Nothing. It was as if it didn’t even register. Paulina dragged her fingers down Gerard’s arms, clawing the pale skin with her nails. The harder she scratched, the louder Gerard moaned.

“Oh…are you trying to hurt me?” he chuckled, leaning down and whispering in Paulina’s ear. Sweat slid down to the tips of his hair, beading off and dripping onto Paulina’s face. “I like it.” His tongue flicked out of his mouth across the shell of her ear, making Paulina twitch in disgust.

“Fuck you!” she spat, almost hissing.

“You already are,” Gerard laughed, lifting his face so he could look into Paulina’s eyes. “How does it feel?”

“Bad,” Paulina murmured, not wanting to give him the pleasure that he obviously gleaned from her anger. If he liked it when she cried, he loved it when she hated him.

“Tell me it feels good.”

“It feels good.”

“How good?”

“Better than good.”

“How good?”

“Great.”

“What?”

“Amazing!” she yelled, getting frustrated. Gerard groaned, continuing his assault.

“Tell me how much you like it when I fuck you.”

“I fucking love it,” she hissed sarcastically, her vision red and blurring with her fury.

“You what?”

“I fucking love it!” Blood was gathering under her fingernails, which were still clawing, now at Gerard’s back and shoulders. He didn’t notice or didn’t care, but it didn’t faze him.

Suddenly, Gerard slowed, taking the pace to an even, steady rhythm. “Now,” he panted, going so slow that it was painful for both of them. “Tell me you love me.”

“I love you,” she said quickly, a hard edge in her voice.

“Make me believe it.”

Shaking with rage, Paulina did her best to soften her gaze, reaching up and cradling Gerard’s face in her hands. Her fingers cupping his jaw, she brought his face down to hover just an inch above her own, his hair dripping beads of sweat onto her cheeks. His lips twitched towards hers, but Paulina resisted, holding him away for just a moment longer. “I love you,” she whispered, finally allowing the gap between their lips to be closed in the slow, tender kiss that she’d learned to associate with that night.

“That’s what I thought,” Gerard murmured before slamming into her one last time. Paulina felt the sensation of her insides being filled with his seed, and her mind filled with disgust. Gerard collapsed on top of her, placing a last, soft kiss on her forehead before rolling off of her and, slipping the both of them under the covers, his arm creeping across Paulina’s chest. She didn’t even bother pushing him away; it wasn’t like it mattered anymore, anyway.


So...that chapter was kind of intense. I'm sorry if that, like, offended anyone. I actually went into this story telling myself that I wouldn't put in any rape/sexual violence because I didn't think I'd be able to write it well, and I didn't think the story would need it. After a few chapters, I realized that a rape scene was pretty much inevitable. I understand that I'm awful at writing sex scenes, no need to alert me to this. I'm sorry. But you get it. So...yeah. Please go comment/subscribe and I'll get the next chapter up as soon as possible. OverAndOutxx
Sign up to rate and review this story