Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Hold me close and love me forever.

Hold me close and love me forever.

by QueenOfNewYork 0 reviews

CeCe is just a normal girl until her twin shows up one day. Will she finally have a family to call her own and maybe fall into a love triangle on this new journey...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] [V] - Published: 2010-10-20 - Updated: 2010-10-20 - 2309 words

0Unrated
[*Chapter 1...

I woke up and slowly got up. I rubbed my eyes and yawned. Every morning was the same boring routine. I get up, take a shower, get dressed, and go to work. I changed into a black skirt, white corset, high tube socks, and my tan trench coat. I put my light blue hair in a messy bun and put on high heel black boots. I sighed took my bag and left to go to work. I was raised in an orphanage. After that experience I totally changed from proper and cute to hardcore and extreme. And I like it much better then listening to church music every single day. I rode my bike to the mall and walked into Hot Topic. I walked over to my best friend Lance.
“Hey Lance!” I said smiling. He smiled. I took off my coat and walked to the register.
“Hey CeCe.” He said. A girl who looked about fifteen walked over to the register. She had a mass load of items. I knew that today was going to be very, very long.
Finally it was about closing time and Lance and I were the only people in the store.
“Time for a little shopping.” I said. We walked around the store. We blasted My Chemical Romance, Green Day, and Weezer. I laughed as Lance sang Welcome to the Black Parade following me everywhere I went.
“I’ll be right back Lance.” I said laughing. I walked into the back room. I heard Lance stop singing and open the door. I sighed and packed up. I picked it up and felt my hand shaking. I raised my eyebrow and walked out of the room.
“Hey Lance, I think I’m shaking.” I said looking at my hand. Lance walked over to me looking like he won the lottery.
“Guess what?!” He said grabbing me and pulling me to the front of the store. I grabbed my bottle of beer of the counter and followed him. I was still looking at my hand.
“Seriously Lance. My. Hand. Is. Shaking.” I said freaking out. He rolled his eyes and kept pulling me up to about five guys.
“Just shut up CeCe. You probably had too much sugar or something.” He said. He turned to face me and frowned when he saw my hand. “Weird.” He said. “Anyway, here she is guys.” He said to the boys. I frowned and walked back to the counter. I bent down and got my sketch book. Lance and the boys walked over to me.
“She looks like you Frankie. Well, minus the blue hair.” One of the boys said to a boy with kickass hair. The boy talking had an afro which was VERY messy. I stood up and glared at Lance. Lance smirked and pulled me into the a dressing room.
“Can you be nice for at least two minutes?!” Lance whispered angry.
“No. I’m tired and I want to go home Lance. And you are forgetting something. I HATE BOYS! Especially random boys I don’t know!” I yelled at him. Lance sighed. I stormed out of the dressing room and walked over to the counter to get my coat when one of the boys stopped.
“Wait, I really need to talk to you Cecilia.” He said. I stared at him.
“How the hell do you know my name?! And it’s not Cecilia! It’s CeCe.” I said walking to the counter and getting my coat. But when I stood up he was standing there. He took off his sunglasses and I stood there in shock.
“Because I’m your twin brother.” He said. Frank Iero was standing in front of me saying that I was his sister. I almost fainted.
“What?” I said quietly. He sighed.
“We were separated at birth because our mom couldn’t handle both of us. She put you up for adoption and no one wanted to adopt you so they put you into an orphanage. I always wish that she put me in there instead of you. I’ve been searching for you everywhere. When I finally found what orphanage you were in it was too late and you were gone so they gave me your address and I went there. You weren’t there but your friend down the hall was so he told me where you were and here I am.” He said. I started crying and he pulled me into his arms. “I’m so sorry.” He whispered to me. I couldn’t believe it. Frank freakin Iero was my brother! That meant I was CeCe Iero. He held me in his arms while I cried. I looked up at him.
“This is crazy.” I said. He smiled and held me. I looked down. “You have no idea what I’ve been through.” I said. He looked me in the eyes.
“I want to get to know you better CeCe.” He said. I looked up at him. “Will you come on tour with us? Please? I know this is all so sudden but-” He started.
“Okay.” I said. He smiled and wiped the tears off of my cheeks. I smiled back.
“Let’s go get you packed.” He said. I smiled and nodded. The band was already walking towards the tour bus and I stopped and turned to face Lance who was looking down. I turned to Frank.
“I’ll be there in a minute Frank.” I said. He understood and followed the band. I turned back to Lance who looked like he was crying. I ran over to him and threw my arms around him. He hugged me back and I started crying again.
“Lance, I’ll be back soon. I promise.” I said threw tears. He nodded.
“I’m going to miss you Blue.” He said. I laughed and smiled.
“I’m going to miss you too Blondie.” I said. We hugged each other one last time and I walked out of the store with mascara running down my cheeks. I walked outside and Frank jumped out and scared me. I screamed and almost fell. He smiled and put his arm around me.
“I think my heart just stopped.” I said. He laughed and I smiled. “Just you wait. I am so going to get you back for that.” I said smirking. He smiled.
“So where’s your car?” He asked. I smiled.
“Cars are for losers.” I said. He stopped walking.
“If you walked here I refuse to walk and we are taking the tour bus.” He said. I laughed.
“I didn’t say I walked here Frankie.” I said. He raised his eyebrow. I took out my keys and walked over to my motorcycle. He stopped dead in his tracks.
“I am not getting on that thing.” He said. “I’m taking the tour bus. Feel free to join me.” He said. I laughed.
“Whatever Frankie. I’ll met you guys there.” I said taking my hair down and putting my helmet on. Frankie ran onto the bus. I smirked and started the ride back to my apartment.
I flew through the streets with my hair flying behind me. I loved my motorcycle. It just felt so good riding it. It was a sparkly blue motorcycle with a white seat. Lance had got it for me for my 18th birthday. I pulled it into a spot and the bus pulled in behind me. The boys got off the bus as I pulled my hair back again. They all had there sunglasses on again. Frankie ran over to me and almost knocked me down. I laughed.
“Frankie!” I complained. That just made him hug me even harder. I could barely breathe.
“I missed you!” He said. I rolled my eyes.
“Frankie. Can’t. Breathe.” I tried to say. Ray and Bob walked over to me and Frankie.
“Frankie man. Don’t crush the girl. We just got her.” Bob said. Frankie let go of me.
“Sorry.” He said to me. I leaned on my motorcycle to catch my breath. I turned around and Mikey and Gerard were standing next to Frankie. All the guys were laughing exceot Frankie. I smiled at Frankie.
“Okay. Lets go inside.” I said standing up and walking into the building. The doorman opened the door. “Thank you Michael.” I said. He smiled and tipped his hat. I walked over to the stairs. The guys groaned.
“Why can’t we take the elevator?” Mikey complained. I glared at them.
“Because the elevator is for lazy butts. Now come one.” I said. They all groaned and followed me up to the 5th floor. They were so slow. I sighed and walked down the hall to my apartment. I took out my keys and opened the door. They all walked in and fell on the floor. I laughed at them. They all groaned and got up. I had forgotten that my apartment was full of posters of them. Frankie turned to me and smirked.
“I like your apartment.” He said. I rolled my eyes.
“Come with me Frankie. I need to show you something.” I said. Frankie followed me into my bedroom while the other guys turned on the TV. I opened the door to my bedroom and pulled Frankie inside. Frankie smirked and walked over to my life size Gerard Way poster. He laughed.
“You like Gerard huh?” He asked laughing. I glared at him.
“Oh be quiet.” I said. I pulled out my suitcase and then went over to my desk and took out a box. I used my key necklace to open it.
“Whatcha doin?” Frankie asked sounding like a kindergarten girl. I laughed and took out my locket. I showed him it and he immediately took it. “I have to same exact one except mine says Cecilia on it.” He looked up at me and smiled.
“I love you Frankie. Promise me something?” I asked looking at him. He smiled and put the locket around my neck.
“I love you too CeCe. Anything.” He said. I turned to face him.
“Never leave me.” I said. He pulled me into a hug.
“I would never leave you CeCe. Now, lets pack.” He said kissing the top of my head. I smiled. I had always wanted a family and now my dream was coming true. Frankie walked over to my suitcase and just put everything into it. I laughed at how he just threw everything into the suitcase. He motioned me to come over. “It won’t close so can you sit on it while I zipper it?” He asked. I laughed and sat down on the suitcase. It took about 5 minutes to close it. Frankie sighed and I sat down on my bed. Frankie suddenly had an evil smirk on his face. I stared at him.
“Uh oh. What are you going to do Frankie?” I asked. Before I could protest he grabbed my life size poster and started to run outside with it. He made it to the door when I jumped on him and knocked him down. Now we were on the floor laughing like maniacs.
“Are you guys okay?” Mikey asked walking over to us. Frankie started to crawl away from me with the poster but I stopped him.
“You aren’t going anywhere with my poster Frankie.” I said. Mikey stared at us like we were insane. The poster was on the blank side so he didn’t know what we were fighting about. Frankie grabbed the poster but I grabbed the other end. Soon all the guys were watching us. Suddenly the poster broke. I glared at Frankie. He stood up and ran for the door.
“You better run Frankie!” I yelled as I chased him around the room. The guys were now laughing at us. “I’m so going to get you!” I said. The guys now knew what we were fighting about and were laughing even harder. Gerard smirked. Frankie ran into my bedroom and I ran after him. I caught him and took a sharpie. He tried to scream but I put duck tape on his mouth.
“You are so dead.” I said. I wrote the word ‘dick’ across his face and got off of him. He ran into my bathroom and screamed. He ripped off the duck tape. He ran over to me and started tickling me. I started laughing. Soon the laughing turned to crying and he finally stopped. We were know both sitting in my room staring at each other. He sighed.
“Wanna go get food? I’m hungry.” He said. I stood up.
“You betcha.” I said. He smiled and stood up. We walked out of my bedroom and the guys started laughing when they say Frankie’s face.
“Nice face Frankie.” Ray said.
“Did she do that to you over one silly life size poster.” Mikey said. Frankie laughed. I smirked.
“No I just decided to randomly write dick on my forehead Mikey.” Frankie said sarcastically. “Of course she did this to me. She’s evil can’t you tell.” He said. I laughed. Frankie smirked at me. “And besides it wasn’t just a silly life size poster Mikey. It was a GERARD WAY LIFE SIZE POSTER!” Frankie said mimicking a teenage girl for the last part. I rolled my eyes.
“Come on. Let’s go.” I said walking to the door. Frankie and the guys followed. Frankie put his arm around me.
“So, CeCe you wanna go see a movie later?” Frankie asked. I smiled.
“Sure. What movie?” I asked. He shrugged. He turned to the guys.
“What movie do you guys want to see later?” Frankie asked.
“Something scary.” Ray said. They all agreed. I sighed and went along with it even though I was absolutely terrified of scary movie.
*]
Sign up to rate and review this story