Categories > Cartoons > X-Men: Evolution > X-Men Evolution: Sisters

Chap. 6: Perfect Enimies

by ToruCMea 0 reviews

Rougue VS ?

Category: X-Men: Evolution - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Characters: Rogue - Published: 2010-10-25 - Updated: 2010-10-25 - 1137 words

0Unrated
"Whoa! Mayumi, slow down!" I said as she turned another corner, dragging me half way down the hall like a rag doll. She threw open a door and pulled me out side, my jaw dropping. It what was amazing.

I looked around and saw a little boy, probably 11 or 12 making copies of him self and throwing a frizz-be and a teenage girl turning into a brown dog and chasing after it. There was a teenage boy running on water, and another making ice sculptures out of ice... And the ice was coming out of his hands... I actually couldn't believe it... A group of regular kids out side in the open, just having fun, something Mayumi and I haven't seen or done in a long time...

I looked up and saw a boy that was part tornado flying in the air and Kurt popping up randomly all over the place, making a bunch of girls scream when he shouted, "Boo!", and in the way back was a Goth standing by her self. It was like they where use to it, like it was normal, yet again... Maybe it was.

I smiled as the dog girl ran past me and the blue fuzzy guy named Kurt, popped up in front of me and yelled, "Boo!" But I didn't scream, but laughed instead as his eyes widened in surprise and smiled.

"Hey, vas zat a laugh?" He asked as I remembered his German accent. "It vas vasnt it!" He said accidentally as another blue guy came up from behind him, and he was huge!

"Now now Kurt. We don't want to scare her off."
He said with a smile and a poetic voice. He sounded nicer than he looked and had a book under his arm, a poetry book.

"Hi, you must be Toru, I'm Mr. Mcoi, also known as Hank, but you can call me Beast if you like. It's nice to meet you."
He said with a smile and friendly wave.

(Sorry, I do not know how to spell beast's name, so bare with me, thanks.)

He put his hand out so I could shake it, but before I could there was a sudden earth quake that made me lose my balance. I looked behind him and saw the tornado boy on the floor and a giant whole in the ground.

"Ugh, Sam... Kids are so hard to control these days..."
He said as he turned around walked over to the boy, and instead of yelling at him, all he did was help him up and ask if he was okay.

"So what do think?"
Mayumi asked with a large smile and gleams of happiness in her eyes.

"It's... Amazing!
I said looking around, praying that this wasn't a dream, and thank God it wasn't!

"Come on, I want you to meat Rogue!"
She said as she once again, dragged me across the field. I looked up and saw that Rouge was the Goth leaning against the tree.

"Hey Rogue! This is my sister, Toru! I told you about her while we where on the plane, remember?" She asked, smiling as always. "Hi." She said with a Tennessee accent. "Hey." I said as she stepped forward and away from the tree.

"Mayumi's told me almost everything to know about you when we where on the plan. You're really lucky to have her as a sister." She said as Mayumi smiled and giggled.

"So... What are your powers?" She asked as Mayumi and I looked at each other and shrugged.

"Seriously. You really don't know what your own powers are?" She asked with a small smile and laughed.

"Pretty much!" ^_^ Mayumi said with happiness. -_- "We didn't exactly have them long." I explained. "So, what are your powers?" I asked, trying to learn a little bit more about her.

"Let's just say if I where to touch you right now, you would pass out and I would momentarily have your powers, your thoughts, and all of your memories." I glared at her as my eyes darkened and Mayumi looking at me and began to glair at me.

"Toru..." She said as she elbowed me in the stomach, telling me calm down in her own Mayumi way. I let my eyes return back to normal as Rouge looked at me suspiciously.

"So, have yaw ran inta any other mutants on the way?"
She asked, mainly looking at me for some reason and crossing her arms.

"No, not really."
Mayumi said, trying to break the glairing contest between us.


'So much for thinking they would get along...' She thought as she sweet dropped.

"Hey new girls! Professor X wants to see you two in the Danger Room!"
The three of them turned there heads toward tornado boy, also called Sam or Cannon Ball.

"The Danger Room?"
Mayumi asked curiously as Rogue smiled at her and explained.

"The Danger Room is where you train and learn how to fight and control your powers, and I bet more than anything that - that's why the professor wants to see you two. To find out what yaws powers are."

She said cleverly as Mayumi looked at me on the side of her eye, just to see if I was still glairing at Rouge, and surely enough, I was.

"Man... I should have let them meet on there own..."
She thought and smiled at me.

"Sure! What do you say Toru! Wanna try it!"
She asked as her concentration broke and came to me.

"Sounds like fun..."
I said, not really caring as the glairing continued.

"Hey, do yaw think I can watch!"
She asked, trying to play nice as I examined her, 'something isn't right, something about her is...wrong... But what...?' I thought to my self as Mayumi nodded.

"Sure!" Mayumi said as Rogue looked at me sort of sad, not mad, not scared, just... sad, then went back to Mayumi and smiled largely. "Great! I cant wait to see what yaw can really do!" She said as Beast came up from behind us.

"Hey, the Professor wanted me to show you two where The Danger Room is. If yaw want to go that is." He said as Mayumi hugged Rouges arm and smiled. "Is it okay if Rogue comes with us?" She asked as Mr. Mcoi smiled and laughed.

"Well, I don't see why not." He said as Mayumi began jumping up and down going, Yay Yay Yay, as they began walking away and into the mansion as I stood there, watching Rogue as she walked, Mayumi turning around and looking at me.

"Toru, aren't you coming?" She asked as Rouge and Beast turned around as well, still glairing at the Goth.

"Yeah, I'm coming..." I said and began walking with rest of them, now entering the mansion.
Sign up to rate and review this story