Categories > Cartoons > X-Men: Evolution > X-Men Evolution: Sisters

Chap. 8: The Danger Room

by ToruCMea 0 reviews

The Danger Room

Category: X-Men: Evolution - Rating: G - Genres: Fantasy - Characters: Jean - Published: 2010-10-25 - Updated: 2010-10-25 - 1440 words

0Unrated
As all of the girls came out of the girls' locker room, they all noticed that Jean and Night crawler has come in silently, Beast and Rogue gone and disappeared.

"Hey guys, are you ready to start?" Jean asked, obviously the pep talker. "Yeah! Let's do this!" Amara said as Tabitha jumped in beside her. "This is goanna be great!" She said as Night crawler popped up next to Mayumi, who likes she was thinking and concentrating.

"Hey zhere, vhat you tinking about?" He asked as Mayumi smiled.

"I'm trying to get Toru to like it here, and I think its actually working! But she's extremely difficult to please, so I'm goanna have to try a little harder and bring things up a bit. So what do you think does she look pleased or what?" ^_^ She whispered as Kurt became happy for him self and for her, since he might hava little secret that know one else knows about.

Kurt stood their with his tail wagging happily, but not quick like a dog. "That's great! Besides, I think I just got use to having you around." he said with a large smile, Mayumi giggling as Toru turned around and looked at them.

"Hey Mayumi, Scotts about to tell us how to play the game, come on!" She called as Mayumi nodded and ran over to her sister. "So what are we playing?" Mayumi asked as Scott walked forward to explain the rules.

"This section will let us know what your powers are and how you work in a life or death situation, Jean and I will walk you through it as you go, but Night Crawler, Boom Boom, Wolverine, and Magma will try to stop you from reaching your goal. Your goal is to get to the tower and touch it in one hour, if you fail, you die."

Mayumi and Toru looked at each other and to him a little freaked when he said the two words, "Death" and "Die". Scott laughed as jean walked over beside him, elbowing him in the side.

"Don't worry, no one will get hurt, the two of you will be transported to a rocky hologram island that has a giant robot called a Sentinel, but don't be afraid of him. There's only one, so try to avoid it as long as possible, use team work, and use your powers as much as possible. But heres the catch, you have to enter the tower together, okay."

Jean said as Mayumi and Toru nodded. "Here, put these on, it'll help us communicate with each other." Jean said as she handed Toru and Mayumi head phones with a little mike on them.

"Hey Mayumi, good luck."Kurt said as he popped up next to Boom Boom and Amara, waving to the both of them with a Getty smile. After they put them on Tabitha looked up, making Toru and Mayumi look up as well to see Beast up in a little glass room, working computers.

'Oh... So that's where he went...' Mayumi thought as Toru looked away, as if a little sick.

'That explains Beast...But where's Rouge...?' Toru snapped back to reality when she heard Tabitha hollered out to Best.

"Okay Beast! Now!" she called when suddenly Toru and Mayumi where transported into a rocky island, no one else around, which sort of made them feel a little deserted, until they heard Jeans voice, thank God.

"Toru, Mayumi, can you hear me?" She asked as they pressed the button on the side of their head phones. "Loud and clear." Toru said as Mayumi looked around to see very large moutons that where all brown, hard, and rocky along with a bunch of crack and boulders. She picked up a small dirt ball and easily crumbled in in the palm of her hand, a little confused.

"Jean, I thought you said that this was just a hologram, I can feel and even break the rocks, what's going on?" Mayumi said as Jeans voice came back to hers. "It is, it just seems realistic, don't worry, you'll be fine." She said as they began to look around.

"So where's the tower...?" Toru asked, looking all around to see absolutely nothing but dried up dirt and rocks. "How about we try to climb on top of that bolder, if we can, we might be able to see every thing from up there and get to the tower!" Mayumi said, pointing to a large rock or bolder, the size of their room, or even bigger.

"That would be a great idea, if we could get up there. Its round and there's no way up, and I'm pretty sure we cant jump fifty feet into the air." She said as Mayumi dropped her arms. "Jean said we could use our powers, so blow something up and make a latter." Mayumi said, Toru looking down, as if she where thinking.

"Mayumi... That's actually... a good idea...!" She said, her face brightening up as she walked over to another large bolder a bit smaller than the other. She took a deep breath and let it out, Mayumi watching in complete amusement.

Toru put her hands out in front of her and began to focus as much as possible, and with in a couple of short long seconds, a ball of pure white energy appeared between her hands, Mayumi's eyes widening as blur streaks appeared. Torus eyes where shut, but began to tense, when she suddenly snapped them open, her eyes glowing blue and the ball of energy becoming even brighter as it quickly blew up the bolder and what was behind it. Toru flew back, blinded by the bright light of her powers as she hit the wall and quickly fell to the floor.

"Toru!" Mayumi called as she ran over to her sister. "Toru, are you okay!" Scott asked through the head phones, Tours eyes opening and looking at her sister. "Mayumi, metal..." She said as a huge question mark appeared over her sister's head.

"Oh no, you've gone mentally retarded! Why! Why couldn't it have been me!" She said, freaking out with tears streaming down her cheeks as Toru shook her head and pushed Mayumi a couple of feet away from her, doing a quick back flip to her feet and jumping back as a huge metal hand punched into the floor, making a huge crater the size of a dragon. Toru fell to the ground and fell to her back, using her arms for support to sit back up.

"Eak!" Mayumi screamed as Toru looked up at the giant robot, her face blank. 'So much for just a hologram...' She thought as a sweat-drop appeared on her head. 'Oh no... Toru...' Mayumi thought as she looked at her sister with nothing but worry, then back to the robot with pure rage.

"Hey you fat jerk! Get away from my sister!" The robot turned its head toward Mayumi as she threw a rock and yelled at him, the rock clinging against the metal of the robot. "Come and get me you fat retard!" She said as she turned around and began to run for her life, the robot chasseing after her without actually running.

"Mayumi, you idiot!" Toru yelled as she quickly stood back up and taking one step forward when a sudden "BANG!" was to be heard in the back ground as smoke appeared in front of her feet, as if a bullet where to be shot at her.

"Haha! Hey Toru! Ready to play!" Toru looked up to see Boom Boom and Amara standing on top of the large bolder they where trying to get on. Toru looked over to see that Mayumi has already vanished from plain sight.

She looked back up at Boom Boom and let out a low growl. "If you mean I'm ready win, then lets play!" She said as Boom Boom laughed, Magma suddenly transforming into a lava chick, which was pretty new to Toru...

'Crap... I didn't see that coming... but I have to get to Mayumi and get to the tower, I can't let these bobble head freaks get in my way!' She thought as her teeth hardened and her jaw tightened her mind racing with thoughts. (Dramatic music! Don Don Don!)

Toru looked up at the completely crazed blond chick and lava created power girl, and began to think of a way to win so she could quickly find Mayumi and get to the tower in time to pass the test, but as she thought, Mayumi was out fighting her own dangerous battle... The Sentinels.
Sign up to rate and review this story