Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My chemical high school romance

birthday party

by emo-girl

hope you like! comment please! thinking of maybe ending this soon, what do you think?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Crossover,Erotica,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2010-10-28 - Updated: 2010-10-28 - 1750 words

?Blocked
Bob’s P.O.V
I walked slowly to Gerard’s house, it was eight o’clock, I was soon at the front door, I knock on the door and waited.
Gerard opened up, looked so gorgeous.
“Hey Bob,” he said.
“Hey, happy birthday,” I said.
“Thanks,” he said.
“I got you a present,” I said.
I handed him the wrapped up present.
“Can I open it?” he asked.
I laughed.
“Of course you can silly, it’s your present,” he said.
He smiled and opened it, it was a blue box.
He opened up the box and relieved a silver ring I got him, I got it with the word ‘forever’ on it.
“What’s the forever for?” he asked.
“Umm… my love?” I asked. He started blushing.
“Thank you I love it,” he said.
“Come in,” he said. I went inside.
“Kitchen now,” he quickly said to me.
I followed him into the kitchen.
“I want my real present,” he said.
“What would that be?” I asked.
“You,” he answered.
“Me?” I asked.
“Yep, when I can I have you?” he asked.
“When ever you want,” I answered.
“Well I want to unwrap you now,” he growled into my ear.
“How about we go upstairs and I’ll let you then?” I asked.
“Kiss first then I’ll meet you up there,” he said.
He pulled my face closer to him, our lips touching, I felt that tingle that I hadn’t felt for a long time, the only feeling I shared with Gerard. I kissed him back, slipping my tongue into his mouth, exploring his mouth in detail, I missed his mouth, the taste of cigarettes, coffee and just him.
“Meet me in ten minutes, in my room,” he said.
I nodded, he left me in the kitchen. I went into the front room.
I stood next to Pete.
“So you came,” Pete said.
“Yeah,” I said.
“Bob what are you doing here?” Jimmy asked.
“Gerard asked me to come,” I answered.
“Where is Gerard?” Matt asked.
“He- He went to the toilet,” I said.
“Jimmy, I think you should be going up to give him his birthday present,” Pete said wiggling his eyebrows.
“Shut up Pete, that’s for later,” Jimmy said, I hated this; I hated hearing him talking about this with all of us.
“I’m going to go get a drink,” I said. I went out and went upstairs quickly and into Gerard’s room.
“Bob,” he said as he wrapped his arms around my neck.
“Gee we can’t, Jimmy might find out and I mean they are all downstairs, and Jimmy wants to give you sex later,” I said.
“Oh, well, leave this party, just sit in your car, I’ll meet you,” he said.
“Your going to leave your party for me?” I asked.
“Of course, Bob I love you, I want to spend it with you,” he said cupping my cheek.
“Fine, I’ll wait,” I said. I was about to go but Gerard pulled me back into a kiss, his beautiful lips against mine.
“I’ll be out in a bit,” he said.
I nodded and went. I went down quickly.
“Dudes just got a text from my mom, she wants me home, tell Gerard I have to go,” I said.
“Fine see you at school,” Matt said.
I quickly went and sat in my car. I waited for ad least twenty minutes, I then saw the from door open and Gerard stepping out.
I opened up the car and let him slide into the passenger seat quickly.
“Where do you want to go?” I asked.
“Your place,” he said. I nodded and started the engine. I quickly drove home.
“Gee,” I said.
“What?” he asked.
“I love you, but what does this mean?” I asked.
“What do you mean?” he asked.
“Well are we together or what?” I asked.
“I want us, but babe, I want this night with you, tomorrow I’ll break up with Jimmy,” he said.
“Promise?” I asked.
“I promise Bob, I love you,” he said kissing my cheek gently.
I pulled up outside my house and got inside quickly. My parents were out at some big party thing, they booked a hotel so I had the house to myself.
“Upstairs now,” I said.
He giggled and went upstairs with me and straight into my bedroom.
“Babe you don’t know how long I’ve wanted this,” Gerard said.
“Me too,” I said. My lips found his lips, gently kissing at first, but then it turned more heated, more passionate. Soon our tongues were roaming each others mouth.
“Bob,” he moaned as my lips trailed down to his neck and started sucking and biting gently.
“I need you,” he moaned.
“Babe we have all night, enjoy it,” I said against his neck then went back to kissing and biting.
“But I need you, I want you inside me, Bob I’m so hard and horny,” he moaned.
“I can tell,” I chuckled. I let my hands creep down to his crotch and start rubbing.
“Fuck Bob!” he cried out and leaned up against the wall, his arms around my neck.
“Harder,” he moaned. I started rubbing harder drawing sexy moans from him.
“Please Bob I need you,” he panted.
“Yes birthday boy,” I giggled. I tugged his t-shirt off exposing his beautiful pale chest, the chest I wanted to be all over.
I started sucking and biting his chest, swirling my tongue around his nipples and sucking them hard.
“Bob… fuck… I want to do it to you now,” he moaned. He swapped us over, throwing me against the wall.
He literally ripped my shirt off and looked at my chest, running his fingers over my scars.
“Don’t Gee,” I said.
“It’s all my fault though,” he said.
“No it isn’t, Gee it was all my fault, if I had never slept with that guy we would be happy, but if you don’t fucking carry on I will have to fuck the living day lights out of something I’m that hard,” I said making him laugh.
“Where were we then?” Gee asked.
“I can’t remember,” I answered.
“I think it went a little like this,” he said as he sucked my nipple, gently biting it.
“Yes!” I cried out.
“And this,” he said as he started kissing and biting my chest.
“Oh yes something like that,” I said breathlessly.
“On the bed sexy,” he growled into my ear. I lay on the bed letting him straddled me.
“Bob, you don’t know how long I’ve wanted you under me, us doing this, I’ve wanted it so long,” he said.
“Gee, I’ve wanted it too,” I said.
He smiled and undone my belt, then undone my button and tugged the zipper down.
He managed to get my trousers down and my boxers leaving me completely naked, my hard cock standing straight up, begging for him to touch it. He wrapped his hand around it and pumped it lightly.
“Fuck Gee... yes!” I cried out.
“I don’t think I can wait any longer,” he said. He quickly took his own jeans and boxers down. I looked at his naked form, he was so beautiful, so perfect, his pale body that I wanted to be mine, just mine.
He lay out on the bed; I crawled up onto of him, bringing him into a passionate kiss.
I went to the draw and got out the lube. Putting a large amount on my fingers and rubbing circles around his entrance. I could see in his eyes he wanted it, I pushed one finger inside of him making him hiss.
I pulled it out of him, then plunged it back inside of him. I carried on just starting with just one finger then wiggled in another one, scissoring him. I searched around looking for his magical spot, I knew I had touched it back he arched off the bed, and cried out.
“Fuck Bob there!” he cried out.
I hit over it a few times making him cry out more.
“Bob I need you now,” he panted.
I nodded and poured some lube over my dick, I lined up with his entrance and pushed inside of him.
He gripped onto the bed sheets and closed his eyes.
“Do you want me to stop?” I asked.
“No… please I want it,” he chocked out.
I nodded and pulled out, he hissed again. I carried on, knowing that he wanted me to.
I was searching for that spot again, I soon hit it, making him arch again.
“Fuck Bob! Oh God! Faster!” he cried out.
I carried on pumping in and out of him, hitting his spot.
“Bob! Fuck!” he moaned as he wrapped his legs around my waist.
“Oh Baby your so fucking tight,” I moaned. I loved being inside of him, he was the only guy I wanted to have sex with, I know I messed up but I only wanted him, to only hold him, only kiss him, only make love to him and him to make love to me.
“Harder Bob!” he cried out. I suddenly stopped making him moan in frustration.
“Beg me bitch,” I growled into his ear and chewed on the lobe.
“Please Bob, I need you, I need you to do something, please,” he begged.
“You’re my bitch aren’t you?” I asked.
“Yes,” he said.
“And I’m your master, right?” I asked.
“Yes Bob,” he said.
“How bad do you want it?” I asked.
“Very bad, please bobby I need it,” he begged.
I slammed straight into his spot again making him cry out and tug on my hair.
“Bob!” He cried out. I took his dick into my hands and started pumping him and I carried on slamming in and out of him, and hitting his spot.
“Shit babe I’m gonna come,” he moaned.
“Me too babe,” I moaned.
A few more thrusts and suddenly I came deep inside of him. I carried on jerking his dick till he came, crying out my name as his cum sprayed over my stomach and his. I grabbed a t-shirt and wiped it off then I lay down next him and held him close.
“I love you,” he said.
“I love you too,” I said.
“Best birthday present ever,” he said.
“I’m glad you liked it,” I said giggling.
Sign up to rate and review this story