Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My chemical high school romance

breaking up

by emo-girl 1 review

Gerard talks to Jimmy... comment!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover,Erotica,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Gerard Way - Published: 2010-10-31 - Updated: 2010-10-31 - 695 words

-1TrainWreck
Gerard P.O.V
I woke up next to Bob, my sweet Bob, he looked so perfect asleep.
I gently kissed his lips making him sigh and flutter his eyes open.
“Hey,” I said.
“Hello,” he said smirking.
“You know it’s only nine,” I said.
“Is it really?” he asked.
“Yes, we could always do something,” I said smirking.
“What kind of something?” he asked.
“Anything you want,” I said.
“Lie down,” he said. I did what I was told. Bob got on top of me, pulling me into a kiss, his tongue gently touching mine, exploring my mouth, then is lips travelled down my jaw line and down my neck.
But I had to stop, I had promised to go home to tell Jimmy we couldn’t be together.
“Bob,” I said, he carried on.
“Bob stop,” I said.
He suddenly pulled away.
“What’s wrong?” he asked.
“I need to go to Jimmy, I promised you,” I said.
“Can’t it wait?” he asked.
“No, you know I’ll end up just wanting to stay in bed all day with you that won’t get us anywhere,” I answered.
“Will you come back?” he asked.
“Of course,” I answered. I pulled my boxers and jeans up, I slid my t-shirt on and put my shoes on.
“Bye-bye sexy,” I said kissing him.
“Bye,” he said.
I went quickly, I went home first and found the living room looking like a bomb hit it.
Most of the guys were still here, all lying on the floor or on the sofa. Mikey and Frank weren’t there, probably upstairs… horny fucks… well just like me and Bob then. Also Ray and Cherry…
I saw Jimmy on the floor, he was snoring softly, he looked so peaceful. I tapped him gently.
His eyes fluttered open. He smiled then looked serious. He jumped up and legged it to the bathroom, I heard the faint noises of him puking up. A few minutes later he came out.
“Where did you go last night?” he asked.
“Oh sorry,” I said.
“You said you was going to the fringing off licence, where did you go?” he asked.
“Jimmy, I can’t, I mean, us,” I said.
“You can’t be with me anymore?” he asked.
I nodded.
“Why?” he asked.
“I love Bob still Jimmy, I really do like you but…” I said.
“Save it Gerard, I thought you liked me,” he said.
“I do, but I just-I’m not over Bob,” I said.
“But he cheated, I was here for you,” he said a tear slipped down his face.
“I know but I love him, I’m really sorry Jimmy,” I said wiping his tear away.
“Fine Gerard,” he said.
“We can still be friends right?” I asked.
“Sure, I mean, it might take me a bit of time but I’ll always be your friend,” he said smiling.
“Thank you Jimmy,” I said.
He smiled.
“How about we have some fun with waking the others up?” I asked.
His face lit up.
He nodded.
I went over to Matt who was hugging Johnny. Jimmy went over to Pete and Zacky.
“Wake up!” We screamed. They all jumped up. Matt screamed when he noticed he was holding Johnny, Johnny took a while to notice, when it finally sunk in he quickly crawled away screeching “what the fuck!”. Pete jumped up and then fell over on the floor, banging his head on the coffee table and hitting Zacky in the face, Zacky was just rubbing the back of his head till he got hit by Pete.
“What the fuck, you dicks?” Matt asked.
“Wake up time, come on dudes get up!” Jimmy shouted.
“Where the fuck did you go last night?” Pete asked.
“I…umm…” I stuttered.
“Dudes, me and Gerard aren’t together anymore, I’m a single guy, please don’t flock me all at once,” Jimmy said.
They all just stood there looking at us.
“Really?” Johnny asked.
“Yes, Jimmy’s more like a mate than a boyfriend,” I said.
“Okay… now time to vomit my guts out and have some breakfast!” Zacky yelled.
I laughed.
Sign up to rate and review this story