Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My chemical high school romance

a bit of love

by emo-girl

hope you like! comment please!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres:  - Characters: Bob Bryar,Gerard Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2010-11-24 - Updated: 2010-11-24 - 734 words

?Blocked
I knocked on Bob’s front door.
Bob answered the door.
“Hello,” I said.
“Hey,” he said smiling.
“Come in,” he said. I went in, as soon as he shut the door I pushed him up against the wall and kissed his neck.
“Gee… someone’s getting a bit excited…” he giggled.
“Very, god baby I want you,” I growled into his ear.
“Did you sort it out with Jimmy?” he asked.
“Yes, we’re just mates now, he seemed okay about it, now back to wanting you,” I said as I went back to biting and kissing his neck.
“Oh God Gee that feels so good,” he moaned.
“Take me to your room babe,” I growled.
“I’m fine here,” he said.
“Your room or nothing,” I said.
He grabbed my hand and dragged me upstairs.
I pushed him on his bed and straddled him.
“Gee…”he moaned out as I started grinding our crotches together.
“Come on baby I need you,” he moaned into my ear. I stripped his t-shirt off him and started attacking his chest, biting and sucking different areas. I suddenly was flipped over and had Bob straddling me.
I quickly tugged his jeans down and threw them on the floor. He quickly stripped mine off and pulled my boxers down brushing against my dick making me gasp.
I decided to have some fun with my little Bobby… I flipped him over again. I slowly made my way down his body, kissing and sucking a tail down his body making him moan and arch his back to make me do more, pleading me with his body. I wrapped my hand around his length in his boxers and started pumping it.
“O-Oh G-Gee… S-Stop it please… I w-want you,” he moaned as he arched his back and grasped onto the sheets, twisting them in his hands.
“How bad do you want me?” I asked kissing his happy trail gently but my eyes never leaving his.
“Very badly, I want you inside of me, please,” he begged.
I sat up on top of him again looking down at him as I rested my hands on his chest.
“Tell me exactly what you want,” I said as I started grinding against him.
“I want you… oh… I want you to fuck my brains out till I can hardly walk let alone think properly,” he answered as he closes his eyes and raised his hips to try and get more friction.
I smiled and took his boxers off and threw them on the floor.
I went to get the lube but our erections touched making us both cry out with pleasure. I quickly got the lube and poured out a good amount.
“No,” he said.
“What?” I asked.
“I want it dry,” he said.
“W-What?” I asked.
“I, Bob Bryar, want you to fuck me hard and dry,” he said.
“I heard you sweet cheeks but are you sure?” I asked.
“Positive,” he answered. I rubbed away the lube off my fingers with a tissue and then lined up with his entrance; I quickly slammed into him making him cry out and gripped onto the sheets more.
I pulled out receiving a gasp from Bob and a few tears, I wanted to stop but his eyes said no.
I carried on pulling in and out of him making him gasp and moan more.
“Gee…” he moaned.
“Shit baby you’re so tight and warm,” I moaned as I gripped on to his hips.
He wrapped his legs around my waist making me go deeper inside of him.
“Gee… harder… oh god…” he moaned as he shut his eyes and gripped onto the bed sheets more, twisting them in his hands.
“Baby… I love you…” I moaned.
“Oh god… Gee… I oh love you too,” he moaned.
“Touch me Gee,” he gasped as I hit straight into his spot.
“Did I hit it?” I asked.
He nodded. I angled myself to hit it dead on over and over again as I took hold of his dick and started pumping it with the same pace as I was thrusting into him.
“I-I’m g-gonna c…come,” he moaned. Suddenly he came in my hands. I then let my seed spill inside of him.
I soon pulled out and lay down next to him. I kissed his forehead and let him wrap his arms around me.
Sign up to rate and review this story