Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My chemical high school romance

trying us

by emo-girl

contains sex thinking of ending this soon!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Crossover,Drama,Erotica - Characters: Bob Bryar,Gerard Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2011-01-31 - Updated: 2011-01-31 - 939 words

?Blocked
I woke up to the feeling of my neck being kissed by soft gentle lips. I smiled as I looked to see it was Bob, his arm wrapped around me pulling me close into him, our chests touching slightly. His lips on my neck gently kissing, just small little kisses.
“Nice feeling to wake up to,” I said.
He chuckled against my neck, the feeling of his warm breath tingled against my neck.
“I love you,” he said.
“I love you too,” I said.
“Gee?” he asked.
“Yeah?” I asked.
“Move in with me?” he asked.
I moved away from him so we were facing each other more.
“Move in here?” I asked.
“No, I mean get an apartment together,” he answered.
“Really?” I asked.
“Yeah, what do you think?” he asked.
“Of course I will Bobby! I would love to move in with you!” I said hugging him more till he was on his back and I was straddling him, I covered him with kisses.
“Really?” he asked.
“Yeah, I want to be with you,” I said.
I kissed him with all the passion I had, our tongues dancing with each other, gently massaging each other, I started sucking on his lip piercing as he tugged at my boxers. He soon had them off and let them fall on the floor.
“I see, this is a way of celebrating?” I asked against his lips.
“Yes, I believe it’s a good way,” he said chuckling slightly.
“Me too,” I said.
“Come on baby, before my parents come back,” he said.
I nodded and let him flip us over. His lips attached to my neck, suckling softly on the sensitive skin that was one of my weak spots making me moan and gasp.
“See, no one can make you moan like I do, I know every little weak spot on your sexy body,” he said against my neck.
“Yes Bob, only you,” I gasped out.
He went back to suckling my neck edging down slowly, his hands running up and down my thighs. His lips went down to my collarbone, gently sucking and biting. His lips stopped at my right nipple, swirling his tongue around it and then biting it, his tongue flicking out to lick it making me cry out.
He moved on to the other, doing the same thing.
“Bob, lube,” I choked out, finally finding my voice.
He grabbed the bottle from the bed side table and put it down next to him as he carried on moving his way down my body, his talented lips and tongue kissing his way down my body.
He took the lube and flicked the cap open, pouring a good amount of lube on his fingers. He rubbed around my entrance, his finger wiggling his way into my hole, then sliding it in making me arch my back and pushed down, trying to impale myself more on his finger.
He slid it in and out, then sliding the other one in, stretch me, scissoring me.
“Fuck Bob… now…” I moaned out.
He poured lube on his cock and then lined up with my entrance.
I felt his tip at my entrance.
He started pushing in making me moan out.
He was soon all the way in. He didn’t give me time to get use to it before he was thrusting in and out of me, I liked it more like that, slower was more painful.
“Shit… you feel so good baby… you still so fucking tight,” he moaned out.
“Oh God harder Bob,” I moaned out.
He started thrusting in and out of me more, his throbbing cock inside of me again making me feel connected with him again, making him feel like we were one, not two separate people.
“Bob…” I moaned as I wrapped my legs around his waist making him go deeper.
“Oh God Gee…” he moaned out.
I felt him hit my spot inside of me making me gasp out and grip on to his shoulders more.
“Shit baby there!” I yelled out as I squeezed my eyes shut in pleasure.
He kept on slamming into it as he grabbed hold of my dick and started pumping to his thrusts.
“You moan like a little whore,” he moaned.
“Yes Bob, only for you, I’m your whore,” I moaned.
“Scream my name bitch,” he growled.
“Bob…” I moaned.
“I said scream it bitch,” he said stopping all together making me groan in frustration.
“Bob! Please! I need you to make me come, I want you to fuck me please Bob!” I yelled out. A smirk played on his lips as he suddenly slammed into me again, slamming into my spot over and over.
“Yes!” I yelled out.
“You like that baby?” he asked.
“Yes Bob, it’s so good,” I moaned out.
“I’m gonna come,” he moaned.
“Me too,” I moaned out.
Suddenly I came into his hand yelling out his name.
“Shit baby… I’m so close…oh god… yes Gerard!” he yelled as he came, filling me with his seed, marking me as his.
He stayed in that position until he pulled out and lay next to me, wiping my cum on the bed sheets as he held me close to him, his heart pounding against his chest, he breath ragged and his body covered in sweat, but I loved him, he was mine and I was his. Nothing will ever come between that…

A/N: I’m thinking of ending this soon, but I will replace with a new one hopefully, but tell me what you think, love all who comments!
Sign up to rate and review this story