Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I had it all till you came along

not the best ever...

by emo-girl 1 review

Bob starts to notice the geeky little kid with the glasses and anthrax t-shirt... comment please!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover,Erotica,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2010-10-31 - Updated: 2010-10-31 - 799 words

-1TrainWreck
I guess you could say I had it all.
I was commented on by most people saying that I was handsome.
I had friends who I had always been with.
I could have any girl I wanted with just a click of my fingers they all come running.
I had the money.
I was popular; I always was, in school and out.
We were classed as the Jocks, the ones who could do anything and everything around the school, the school was our playground and everything in it was ours to play with.

I woke up to the ongoing killer sound of my alarm clock beeping over and over, ringing over and over in my ears. I groaned as I switched it off and then rubbed my eyes. I sat up and looked over to see another one of my one night stand girls lying next to me, peacefully sleeping. I never wanted to settle down, I never wanted a proper relationship, I only did sex with girls and that’s it.
She stirred and her eyes finally opened, she let out a small sigh as she sat up and stretched.
“Umm… you are?” she asked.
“I could ask the very same question,” I said.
“Well I’m Jess, we slept together then?” she asked.
‘No we just lay in bed naked next to each other’ I thought.
“Yes, I guess it wasn’t that special if we both can’t remember,” I said as I threw my legs over the side and got up; I grabbed a pair of boxers and slipped them on.
“Do you want me to go?” she asked.
“If you wouldn’t mind, just get your clothes on and go,” I said as I slipped on a pair of faded ripped jeans.
She slipped on her underwear, her skirt and her t-shirt; she then put her heels on.
“Well then see you,” she said.
“Yeah bye,” I said. She smiled and went.


I sat in the car park outside school; I had a starbucks coffee with me to wake me up. I sighed as I looked out of my window, everyone making their way inside school. I took my coffee and my school bag and went. I made it to my homeroom and saw the guys sitting all looking over at the cheerleaders who were fitting their make-up and trying to look more like sluts.
I sat down next to them.
“Hey Bob, what’s up?” Ray asked.
“Nothing much, trying to just trying to drink as much coffee as I can, didn’t get much sleep,” I said as I rubbed my temples.
“Oh I see, got laid with some girl?” Ray asked.
“Something like that, we both woke up and didn’t know what really happened,” I said with a smirk.
Ray chuckled.
“Not one of the best lays then,” Ray said.
“Not really,” I said laughing along with him.
I looked over at the little bimbo’s who were still doing their hair and make-up.
I then let my eyes slip on the geeks, the one guy who had long black raven hair, his pale white ghostly complexion, his hazel eyes concentrating on his drawings.
The other little one who was talking to the other, his “emo” look with the Mohican and complete black outfit, his black eye make up that surrounded his hazel eyes.
I looked at the other one, his light brown straighten hair that were perfectly straightened around his face. His glasses that sat at the top of his nose, his pale pigmentation like the other guy, his small lanky build that was covered by a Anthrax t-shirt and tight skinny jeans.
“Dude back to planet earth,” Johnny said clicking his fingers in front of my eyes.
“What?” I asked.
“That chick is checking you out,” Ray said. I looked over to see her green eyes looking over at me, her blonde hair that was curled slightly. Her low cut top was showing way too much. I turned away.
“It’s too early to be checking out girls,” I said taking a sip from my coffee.
Johnny and Ray chuckled.
Matt patted my back.
“What’s happened to the Bob I know where he would tried to get laid as much as possible?” Matt asked.
“His still in bed, I left him there,” I said making everyone laugh.
I looked over that one geek with the glasses, his eyes glanced at me, and he noticed I was looking at me then looked away quickly.
I looked down at my hands, why the hell was I looking at him? I mentally smacked myself for it. But I guess some people sometimes just daydream… I think.

A/N: Good? Bad? Please Please please just comment I really want to know!
Sign up to rate and review this story