Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > My heart, it beats for you.

Now I'm walking again to the beat of a drum...

by motherfucker 0 reviews

Filler. Panic! gets signed, blah blah blah. New chapter up soon? Review?

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2010-11-01 - Updated: 2010-11-02 - 897 words - Complete

0Unrated
As the final dismissal bell chimed, Ryan walked across the classroom to me, his hand clasping mine. He ran his thumb over my hand lovingly as he leaned down to kiss my cheek.
"Practice today, mon age. Come on," he whispered as he led me out of the school. He fiddled with his clunky black iPod classic, and brought one earbud to my ear. It was a Third Eye Blind song about a girl and a boy.
I'm packed and I'm holding
I'm smiling, she living, she golden
She lives for me
Says she lives for me

His lips met mine as we walked away from our daily prison, his arms warm around my waist as we left for the practice.
________________________________________________________________________________________________

As we stepped into the small, soundproof space, four pairs of eyes greeted me. Brendon's warm, chocolate brown orbs, Jon's yellow-brown saucers, and Spencer's piercing blue eyes. But one pair was unfamiliar, although I'd seen them of plenty of pictures before. They belonged to a guy, average in stature, with straightened black hair and a goofy grin. Pete. Fucking. Wentz.
"Pete Wentz?! What?!," I shouted while turning back to Ryan, who had a grin so wide, it threatened to make his cheeks fall off. He laced his arms around the small of my back as he looked into my eyes with his stunning, twinkling, golden ones.
"Baby, Pete's starting a record label. And he wants to sign Panic!," he said excitedly.
"Really?!"
"I shit you not!," he exclaimed as he brought his lips to mine. The kiss exploded with joy and lust as his tongue ran across my lower lip. I smiled into his smile as I let him in, our tongues tasting each other for the thousandth time.
"Ehem," coughed Brendon, followed by a chorus of throat clearing. We ignored them as the kiss deepened. "Oh my fucking God, guys, get a room!," he finally shouted. We giggled as we broke apart.
"Um, hi, Pete, I'm Nicole. Greene," I said sheepishly as I reached out my hand to shake his.
"Hey. So, you're with Ryan, right?," he said with a wink.
"Haha, yeah...," I replied, letting my voice trail off as my phone started to ring. I blushed as Pete chuckled and mumbled something about having the best looking fans.
We're going down, down, in an ear-
"Hello?," I answered. I was greeted by high pitch screaming. And that told me who it was instantly, more so than words could. "What, Kaylie?," I said, slightly annoyed at her timing.
"Panic... signed... Wentz... Brendon... AAAAAHHHH!," she shouted between gasps of air and periods of rapid talking.
"I know, right?! Well, get 'cho ass over here, nigga!," I screamed in reply.
"On my way! AAAAHHH!," she cried.
"Guys?," I started. "Kaylie's coming."
"Again?," asked Pete from behind his thick bangs. "Another Panic! girlfriend?"
"Yeah," said Brendon shyly. "Mine."
"So, can I hear you guys play while we wait?," asked Pete.
"Um, yeah, guys, Time To Dance?," asked Ryan as he finally left our embrace.
"Sure," chided Jon, Brendon, and Spencer in unison. Pete sat on the ground like a kindergartener, criss-cross-applesauce. The boys I'd grown up with took their places at their instruments: Ryan picked up his vintage Epiphone Casino, Brendon swung on his Fender Telecaster Deluxe, Jon already had his Fender J Bass on, he just walked up to the mic, and Spencer was ready to play, his drumsticks already in his hands. Ryan strummed an intro along with Spencer's percussion backing, and Brendon opened his mouth to sing. The sweetest, smoothest voice came out.
Well, she's not bleeding on the ballroom floor, just for the attention,
'cause that's just ridiculously.
Well, she sure is gonna get it.
Here's the setting:
Fashion magazines line the walls now,
the wall's lined with bullet holes...

I recognized the song as being inspired by the book we had to read in junior year English. What was it called again? Oh, yeah, Invisible Monsters. I glanced over to Pete; his jaw was on his shoes. Panic! was good as signed.
As they finished the song, Kaylie sprinted through the door, looking adorable as ever. Brendon was just catching his breath from the last belted, drawn out note as Kaylie tackled him into a hug, her multicoloured hair flying everywhere. She quickly pecked him on the lips before he picked her up and swung her around. He put her down and wrapped his hand around her tiny waist as Pete got up, brushed off, and made a psh noise.
"I'll have the paperwork in tomorrow. Panic! At The Disco, welcome to Fueled By Ramen!" The boys (as well as Kaylie and I) erupted into cheers, hugs, kisses. All our dreams were coming true. And Ryan and I were along for the ride, as long as we had each other.
________________________________________________________________________________________________


A/N: Short little filler for you guys. I needed to get the fame started. So, I'll be working on a chapter that starts after a time lapse; it'll be up soon. Love, love, LOVE the wonderful people who reviewed; keep it coming, lovies! Song in the beginning is Semi-Charged Life by Third Eye Blind (RyRo's favorite band!!), ringtone is Sugar We're Going Down by Fall Out Boy, and title is from Don't Dream It's Over by Sixpence None The Richer. Mnkay, I'm done with this long-ass author note now.
BYYEEESS!
Nicole
Sign up to rate and review this story