Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > A New Tattoo On My Heart

A Week Later

by waking-beauty 3 reviews

It's been a week since Julie was stabbed, and there are a few changes.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2010-11-02 - Updated: 2010-11-02 - 785 words

1Original
"Are you sure about this?" Mikey urged me for the millionth time.

I sighed. We were sitting on my hospital bed, about to ask the doctor if it would be okay for me to leave.

Only Mikey was being stubborn.

"Mikey I am not just the mother of your children, I am also your wife- and your wife is about to kill everyone in this ward! I can't stand it here anymore and I want to come home" I whined.

"It's not so bad here, I can't see why you would want to leave" Mikey said as he squeezed my hand.

"Good morning! how is mum and her bubbies today?" The nurse grinned madly as she breezed into the room.

"I want to go home- is that possible?" I asked.

"I don't see why not, I will just go get the paperwork, I'll be back soon" She chirped as she walked out of the room.

"I lied. When I said I would kill everyone in this ward, I really meant to say that I was going to kill her" I whispered in case she came back too soon.

"Well then, we need to get you home" Mikey chuckled as he waited with me.

~~~

Mikey opened the apartment door for me and I stood there in shock.

All of Frankie's stuff had gone and was replaced with Mikey's.

"Frankie and I decided to move his stuff out while you were in the hospital. It was a good distraction from worrying about you and the twins while visiting hours were over" Mikey said as I walked into the room, making my way straight to the couch.

"Can we see her?"

I turned to see Lucy and Nico standing in the doorway.

I nodded and they both sat down on either side of me.

"Have you talked to my brother about the kiss?" I asked Lucy, who blushed and shook her head no.

"Lucy! she's a double agent you know- whatever you tell her Frankie will learn about it" Nico grinned.

"Frankie is in Mikey's old apartment with Gerard- please go talk to him?" I asked.

Lucy nodded and walked out of the room, hopefully to talk to Frankie.

"So any guys I should know about?" I asked as I turned to Nico.

"Well yeah, but it's nothing serious" She smiled at me.

"Why not? you are a great girl and you deserve a full blown romance" I said as I scooted over so I was looking straight at Nico.

"I'm not looking for anything serious that's all" Nico shrugged as her phone rang.

"Speak of the devil" She grinned as she looked at the caller id and answered the phone.

"Hey sexy" She said into the phone.

"Yeah I can totally meet you there. Okay see you soon" Nico smiled as she hung up.

"I gotta go meet him- I will talk to you later okay?" She said as she patted my head and walked out of the door, leaving me wondering who she was seeing.

~~~

"Frankie?"

I turned away from Gerard to see Lucy standing in the doorway.

"I gotta make a call, I will be back" Gerard grinned as he caught on and walked out of the room.

"Hey Lucy" I blushed, looking down at my shoes.

"A-About the kiss" Lucy stammered as she walked up to me.

"Yes?" I questioned.

"Well...I kissed you b-because I like you, and I want to go out with you" Lucy stammered again.

I looked up at her face. She looked pale and nervous as hell.

"I want to go out with you too" I grinned.

"Really?" She smiled as she edged forward slightly.

"Yeah. I think you are an amazing girl and I want to go out with you" I grinned madly as she squealed and jumped into my arms, knocking me backwards and onto the floor.

Life just got a little better for me.

~~~

"You wanted to see me" Nico grinned as I closed the door of the cheap hotel near my apartment behind me.

"Yeah, I want to know what this means to you" I said as she wrapped her arms around me and pulled me close to her.

"This is whatever you want it to be" Nico whispered into my ear as I shuddered.

"After all, I know you still love Julie" Nico grinned into my neck.

Angrily I threw Nico onto the bed and tore her clothes off of her.

"I like it when you take control Gerard" Nico moaned as I ripped my own clothes off.

I didn't care if she hated me or not- I needed to get over Julie.

And this was exactly how I was going to do it.
Sign up to rate and review this story