Categories > Original > Romance > Bloody Microphones 2: Snow's Chronicles

Ah Young Like

by waking-beauty 0 reviews

Snow is pissed about what West said, but can he redeem himself.

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Published: 2010-11-02 - Updated: 2010-11-02 - 932 words

0Unrated
I stabbed angrily at my vegetables while Gel, Wise, West and my aunt sat uncomfortably near me.

"Honey it's already dead, you don't need to kill it anymore" Meera sighed as she rubbed her temples- I think the constant clink of fork on plate was giving her a headache.

"I think it's time to go- Wise, West I will meet you at the door" Gel said as she stood up.

Wise and West nodded, thanked my aunt for the food and walked out of the kitchen.

"What's wrong? You come in angry and West comes in sullen- I thought he would tell you how he felt" Gel questioned.

"Oh he did. He told me he 'kind of' liked me. I told him that when he made his mind up he should try again" I growled as I put plates into the dishwasher.

"I don't understand why you are mad" Gel stated as my aunt chuckled.

"I'm mad because I am a firm believer that if you feel something you don't add 'kind of' to the front of it. It takes away from the actual emotion that you are trying to explain- I could say I kind of hate you and it wouldn't have the same impact as me just simply saying that I hate you!" I exclaimed as I turned around to look at her.

"Okay. I guess I will see you at school tomorrow" Gel grinned as she walked out of the room.

"I think you are being too hard on the boy" Aunt Meera said as she patted me on the shoulder.

"If it's too much to ask that a boy clearly states how he feels without any hesitation than I don't want anything to do with them" I said angrily.

~~~

"I can't believe you said you kind of like her" Gel snorted as she walked over to Wise and me.

"What was wrong with that?" I questioned- it's not every day you tell a girl you like her and she gets angry...okay well maybe it is everyday but normally you know exactly why they are angry. With Snow I had no idea.

"If you liked her then you should have just said so without the kind of. It pisses her off when people add kind of or sort of to how they feel. You want to go out with her? then drop the kinds offs, the ifs, the buts and the maybes and just go for it" Gel grinned as she grabbed Wise and walked out the door with me.

Very well. I was going to show Snow exactly how I felt.

~~~

I stomped my way up the stairs and into my room, lying down on my bed to stare at the ceiling.

On it was a poster of Rosewood Finish and My Chemical Romance together.

Mum and Dad were at the front of the others, smiling down at me.

I promised Mum and Dad that I wouldn't tell anyone who my parents were so that I would have a normal life away from the fame, but it was hard when people had already seen me in magazines.

Mum suggested her old school partly because I had gotten into trouble in most of my schools, and partly because she was banking on the fact that not many bands make it onto the Australian charts.

As I stared up at the photo missing them terribly I heard a tap on the window.

I turned to see West just sitting on the window sill, begging me to let him in.

I swiftly got off of my bed and opened the window.

"What are You-" I was cut off by West's lips.

He put a hand on the back of my head and deepened the kiss and when he did that I pushed him away- completley forgetting that he was on a small ledge outside my bedroom.

I watched as West grabbed onto my window sill as his legs fell out from under him.

"What was that for? why are you about to fall off of my roof?" I asked as I tried to pull him up, but as I did he let go for some weird reason.

"SNOW I LIKE YOU!" West yelled as he slid off of my roof and disappeared from my sight.

Panicked I raced out of my room, down the stairs and out the front door to find West on the front lawn.

"West are you okay?" I asked as I bent down to see if he was alive.

"Yeah. No broken bones or anything" West laughed loudly.

"You are crazy" I sighed in relief and lifted him off of the lawn again.

As he stood up properly he clutched my shoulders and looked me in the eye.

"Go out with me" He demanded.

"Alright" I grinned and kissed him softly on the lips.

West pulled me close and bit my bottom lip slightly as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

All of a sudden the sprinklers went off.

"I'll see you tomorrow morning" West whispered as he gave me a quick peck and raced off towards his house.

I laughed as I raced back into my house.

"Sprinklers?" I asked as my Aunt Meera stood at the top of the stairs.

"How else was I supposed to pry you two apart" She grinned as she walked back up the stairs to her room.

"I am sure you will find new ways after tonight" I grinned as I walked back to my room.

Australia was turning out to be kind of fun, thank you Mum!
Sign up to rate and review this story