Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Sweetheart Bipolar

Dance, Dance

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Pete pays Rose a litte suprise visit and begins to suspect that something is wrong.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Published: 2010-11-03 - Updated: 2010-11-04 - 418 words - Complete

0Unrated
Dance, Dance:

I came by Rose's house this evening. She's been very stressed lately. We haven't been able to hang out as much. I'm really starting to miss her because of it. The only time we can be together is with my divorce hearing. So, I decided to surprise her today.

I rang her bell. The door opened after a few seconds. Davis looked me up and down.

"Hey," I said. He looked inside the house.

"Rose!" he shouted. "Pete's here!"

"In the kitchen!" I heard her yell. Davis turned back to me.

"Yeah," he said. Then, he moved aside to let me in. I found my girl at the table looking at what appeared to be Lola's wedding plans. But, I noticed something different about her. Rose was... smiling and humming as she was working. I raised an eyebrow at her.

"Hey," I said. Rosie looked up and saw me.

"Hey Petey!" she cheered. She seemed to have noticed the curious look on my face. Because the next thing I heard ask was, "What?"

I shook my head at her. "Nothing, nothing. It's just that you seem so..."

"So what?"

"So... happy!"

Rosie smiled. "I am, now that you're here."

"Really now?"

"Uh-huh!" She shut the planner in front of her.

I didn't buy it. Something just didn't seem right to me. "But seriously, did something good happen today?"

She shook her head at me.

"Okay..." I said. "So, why so happy?"

Rose grinned at me. "You really want to know?"

"Yes..."

"Fine then. I'm just trying my all to take it easy with this stupid wedding and work. Pretty soon, I will be all yours to do what you like with me! Sound good?" I nodded at her nervously. I had a feeling that there was something more to this. I think she's on some sort of medication or something. I'm not really sure just yet. I'll have to keep watching her.

Rose gave me another smile. "I still have a little more work to do. But, you can stay and watch me if you like."

I nodded at her. "Sure, it would be cool."

Rosie gave me a cute little smile. She kissed me on my nose. "And then maybe we could get dinner our of the fridge and see what happens from there."

"Sure."

Rose seemed to try and keep herself calm. "Oh, this is going to be great!"

"Yeah..." I don't like how this is being set up.

Something in the Way, Yeah
Sign up to rate and review this story