Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > friends aren't suppose to fall in love

you can't protect me forever

by emo-girl 0 reviews

short but read!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2010-11-06 - Updated: 2010-11-06 - 309 words

0Unrated
I sat in the waiting area, my hand running threw my raven shoulder length hair and I just was scared about Mikey. Mom and dad came rushing in.
“Where is he? What happened?” She asked.
I told her everything.
The nurse came in.
“Can we see him?” Mom asked. A mothers instinct, to always be there and protect her mom, that was defiantly our mom, she was there through thin and thick, she was the best.
“Yes, he is tiered but is still wake and asking for you,” she said.
We all went, there he was lying on the hospital bed, bandaged up and stitched up, who could do this to him?
“Oh Mikey, my little baby,” Mom said.
She kissed his forehead softly as a tear ran down her cheek.
I put a comforting arm around her.
“The sick little bastards won’t get away with this,” dad said.
“This has been going on too long now, nearly every week Gerard is walking in with a injury from those idiots,” mom said.
“This is my entire fault,” I said.
“What?” Mikey asked his voice sounded dry and broken.
“ I usually take the beatings for Mikey, I should have been with him, then he wouldn’t be here,” I said as I started crying more and facing the other way, I couldn’t look at him, this shouldn’t happen to him, I should have took it for him.
“Gerard, don’t s-say that,” Mikey said.
“Mikey, I have taken it for you before, I should have taken it again,” I said.
“Gerard, you can’t protect me forever,” he said.
“Gerard, the sooner we sort this the sooner this will stop,” Mom said.
I nodded and wiped my tears away.
“Oh god I’ve actually seen my brother cry,” Mikey said. I laughed as I hugged him gently.
Sign up to rate and review this story