Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Love Behind Closed Doors

Second Meeting

by thatgirlkarla 4 reviews

Meeting Mr. Way again. Enjoi.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2010-11-06 - Updated: 2010-11-06 - 1624 words

2Exciting

Chapter Two.
So far, the day has gone ridiculously slow. All the teachers are incredibly boring, with the exception of Mr. Ben in Economics. He was young and cool.

It was lunch time and I was starving. I was nervous to go to the cafeteria and order food, because I was a vegetarian. I went anyways. I got in line and looked at the menu and searched for anything that would suit my diet. I came to the conclusion that the closest thing there was to vegetarian was a ceaser salad. I ordered that. When I had my food, I stood awkwardly and searched for a table. There was one in the back with no one sitting at it. I walked over to that one and sat down. I put my bag in front of me and looked at my ceaser salad. I picked the pieces of grilled chicken off and ate the rest.

I looked into my bag in search of my cell phone. I was pretty proud of it because I bought for myself. I had to work for so long to get enough money for it. It was an iPhone 4. I got it just before I left Portland. I checked to see if there were any messages from anyone. I saw two. I opened the first one up and saw it was from Jasmine, my best friend from home.

Hey girly, how's school going?

I smiled because of that text. I missed her so much. She was the closest friend I had ever had. I wrote back to her.

Ugh, so far, boring. But I met this really young guy and he's my art teacher.
Plus, he is so gorgeous. Hey, I have to go but I'll text you later with the details. Xo. Char.

I opened up the second text and saw that it was from my mother.

Hey sweetie, I'm going to be working until very late. Don't wait up for me. I left money on the counter for when you get home from school, you can order pizza or something. Love you.

Okay. Well I have my house to myself for the rest of the day. I thought about what I could do after school. I decided on unpacking and making my bedroom and bathroom more me. Besides, my teachers hadn't given me homework since they knew I didn't know what they were doing just yet. Actually, I was very much ahead of them. I just didn't want to seem like the "know-it-all". ruining my reputation on the first day of school wasn't exactly what I had planned.

I was a few bites away from finishing my meal. To be honest, it was good. I never understood why people complained about cafeteria food, because it was good. I heard the bell ring so I got my things together and threw my food away. I looked at the schedule tom remind my what class I had. Oh shit, art's next... I got really excited for what the next hour might bring. I dug deep inside my brain to remember where the art class what. I remember that it was in the arts building, but where?

I remembered and starting walking to the building. People were diminishing by the minute and I was confused as to why I wasn't at the arts building yet. Soon, the bell rang, and I knew I was screwed. I groaned and pulled out my map. After looking at it, I realized that I had gone the complete opposite way of where I was supposed to go.

I was angry at myself. Why didn't I just look at the damned map?! A couple of minutes later, I found the Arts Building. I walked through the doors and looked for room 34C. It was on the third floor. I quickly found the classroom and walked to it. Before opening the door, I inhaled deeply and fixed my clothes. I remember that Mr. Way was in there and all of a sudden, the butterflies were unleashed and went wild in my stomach. After a few more deep breaths, I twisted the door knob and walked in.

The art room wasn't at all what I expected. I expected the walls to be covered in student's and famous artists' work, but instead, there were posters of bands, photography, sceneries. It was so amazing. There weren't even tables and chairs, there were stools and easels. I loved it at an instant.

I looked around to see everyone staring at me from behind their easels. I blushed and looked for Mr. Way. He was casually standing at the front smiling. He beckoned me over to him.

I tried to be cute and smiley at him. I felt so dumb right after. I approached him and started stuttering like and idiot.

"I...uh.. I'm sorry." was all I managed to get out.

"It's okay, chill. Just tell me why you're late." He said calmly.

"Well, I thought I remembered the way here so I didn't look at my map. But then I realized I had gone the complete opposite way of here. So I looked at my map and here I am now." I said sheepishly.

"Oh okay. I don't blame you. It's your first day, but please don't let it happen again." he said.

"Sorry, again." I said shyly.

"It's cool. Hey, by the way, can I speak with you after class?" he asked me. I was so confused. What did I do? I just nodded and sat at the only stool left that wasn't surrounded by loud people. If I was going to be in an art class, I wanted my full attention on the art, and not the murmurs of people around me.

I watched Mr. Way as he was reviewing the types of paper and canvases we should use for different paints, pastels, and pencils. I already knew all of this stuff, and apparently, so did everyone else. Everyone sounded so bored. Watching Mr. Way definitely was not boring. He was so graceful up there, even if he was just talking about canvases.

I stared at his beauty, and couldn't look away. I felt a lingering warmness in my chest. I was brought back to reality with the feeling. I had never felt it before, but I knew exactly what it was. I had a crush on Mr. Way...

After living in my thoughts for a good half hour, the class ended. I didn't get out of my seat because I knew I had to speak to Mr. Way. My stomach felt like an endless pit and my breathing grew faster. Soon, the class was empty and Mr. Way was outside of the classroom chatting with a student.

I stood from my seat and walked over to his desk to wait for him. I waited and he finishing talking. He walked in and smiled at me. I smiled back nervously, but I tried so hard for it to not show.

"So, I guess you may be wondering why I have asked you to stay after class. Don't worry, I'll write you a pass to your next class."

"Yeah. And thank you. I didn't even think of that." I responded.

"Okay. Well you see, usually when people are in advanced art, it is because I accepted them in here. I don't understand how you are in here. I don't want to be rude and kick you out or anything, but can you show me some of your work. From there, I will decide which class you will be in." I said. I understood completely.

"Oh sure. I understand. Actually," I thought for a second. "I have my sketch book with me right now, if you want to see that. They aren't as good as my other paintings, but I still put time and effort into my sketches." I told him

"Oh cool, yeah. Can you show me?"

"Sure." I walked to the desk where my bag was at and pulled out my beloved sketch book and handed it to him. I was nervous as to what he might think of it. I watched him flip pages and observe my art. It was a couple of minutes before he spoke again. I was so deep in my thoughts, that when he began talking, I jumped in surprise.

"Wow." was all he said.

"Am I in?" I asked slowly.

"There should be like a next level after advanced art. You'd be the first one in." he said.

"Thanks..." I said, while blushing.

"You are most definitely in." he said with a cheeky smile on his face. I smiled more and looked at my feet. Then I thought 'how long have I been here? Where is his class?'

"Where's your class?" I asked curiously.

"Hmm? Oh, this is my prep period. I don't have a class." he responded nonchalantly.

"Oh... I should probably be getting to P.E. now..." I said awkwardly.

"Oh sure. Wait. What teacher do you have?" he asked.

"...Mr. Garcia." I said

"Ugh. I hate that dude. Stay here. At least for the rest of the thirty minutes we have left." he said. I hadn't even realized that we took so long. It only felt like five minutes.

"I'll get in trouble..." I said nervously.

"Nah, it's cool. I'll cover for you. So, sit down." he smiled.

"Okay." I sat down at the stool I had be sitting on.

"So tell me about yourself." he smiled and sat down.

I guess this is where it all began. In some ways I'm happy it began at all, but in others, it pains me to see all the problems it caused. I would never take it back, though. Never.
Sign up to rate and review this story