Categories > Original > Romance > The Duet

All Hell Breaks Loose

by musicfreak17 1 review

Rated for language

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Horror - Published: 2010-11-09 - Updated: 2010-11-10 - 1184 words

0Unrated
Alright, so this chapter turned out completely opposite of what I originally planned on doing.

KAITIE YOU BETTER CATCH UP TO ME! haha Three updates in two days....BEAT THAT! x)

Luv ya 5: http://ficwad.com/story/142181

Enjoy!


*

ring

Toni picked up the phone and answered, hearing Kaitie’s voice on the other line.
- “Hey. You and Chris need to get ready and get to my house pronto.”
- “Why?”
- ”‘Cause Eric wants to make a mini-movie. He says that he needs to show off his directing skills.”
- “Okay. We—“ Toni was cut off by the sound of Eric taking the phone.
- “Let me talk to my Snugglypop!”
Toni groaned and called for Chris telling him it’s Eric…he came running down the stairs like a child on Christmas morning yelling “give me the phone!”
- “Googly Bear!”
Toni and Kaitie both rolled their eyes knowing they won’t get their phones back for a while. They left to get themselves ready.


Once they got to Kaitie’s house and the boys stopped signing the “It’s Guy Love” song from Scrubs, Eric explained what was gonna happen.
It was gonna be a “horror” movie.
And Eric decided that the perfect place to do it at would be…The Hollywood Hotel.
So when they drove over there, Kaitie got a nervous feeling.
“Eric, I don’t like this idea anymore.” “It’s alright babe. Nothing’s gonna happen.”
“I hope you’re right.”
When they entered the hotel, it was really cold, and there were hardly any guests.
As Kaitie and Eric were talking to an employee about what they were planning on doing, some creepy dude went up to Toni.
Noticing that she wasn’t all too comfortable, Chris went over to her and put a protective arm over her as she pulled him closer.
“What do you want man?”
“You kids best be careful; these corridors are surrounded by angry spirits. You don’t want to upset them.”
“Yeah, whatever dude.”
“…beware…”
As Eric and Kaitie went up to the others, they noticed the fear on Toni’s face. “What’s up?”
“He—“ they turned back and noticed that guy completely disappeared. He was an old man; he couldn’t have walked out that fast.
“Umm, maybe we should start filming.”


The group walked up to the second floor since the elevator was broken.
The lights where dim and flickering and there was a foul smell. It was perfect for a horror film.
They started filming a scene where someone…or something…was chasing the girls.
Ten minutes into the shoot, the flickering lights got worse.
They soon shut off and when they did, thee was a muffled and short screech.
When the lights went back on, Eric was gone.
“Holy crap…ERIC! ERIC!”
“Kaitie, Kaitie calm down. H-he’s probably just playing a joke. Yeah, that’s exactly what he’s doing.”
“Fuck this! I’m looking for him! Eric, if this is a joke, you won’t be getting any further in this relationship!”
Toni latched onto Chris as they walked behind Kaitie. Her heart was racing; she was not having fun at all.
She kept feeling as if something was tugging at her shirt, and she knew for sure that it wasn’t Chris. So she hid in Chris’ chest.
“Kaitie, I wanna get outta here.”
“Not without Eric.”
They walked up to the third floor.
This floor had odd stains on the wall, and illegible writing.
Chris could’ve sworn he heard his name being called a number of times.
“Fuck this man, we gotta get Eric and get the fuck out of here!”
As Kaitie was looking back at Chris, someone came up to her and grabbed her.
Her natural instinct was to scream.
“Kaitie! Kaitie, it’s me!”
“Oh fuck Eric!”
She put her head against his chest as he wrapped his arms around her. “I have no idea what the fuck just happened to me.”
Just as that was said, the lights went out again.
“…shit…”
“Chris? Chris?”
As the lights flickered back on, Toni did an ear-piercing scream and started freaking out, streams of tears rolling down her face. “CHRIS!?”
Eric and Kaitie looked to where Toni was looking, and they too screamed.
Chris was on the floor, blood spewing out.
Toni ran to him, trying to wake him up. “Chris! Get up Chris!”
She was completely bawling now.
Eric pulled her up from the floor and led her away from the lifeless body.
They all walked up to the fourth floor…why they kept going up? I don’t know.
This floor was just one big room. There was only one door…and it led to stairs to go up to the next level.
The group walked to the door…what other choice did they have?
But as soon as Kaitie and Eric got into the other room, the door closed…leaving Toni behind.
Her bangs against the door and cries for help only could be heard for a short moment before they stopped and the door opened.
The two looked in real fast, only to run out just as fast, Kaitie in hysterics.
What did they see? Nothing but few remains of Toni’s body.
“Eirc, we need to get the fuck outta here! This is bullshit!”
They continued up to the fifth floor ad as they entered, they saw a dark, shadowy figure standing at the end of the hall.
“Eric, don’t move.”
She didn’t hear a response so she looked behind her and saw Eric…dead…hanging.
She was too horrified to even move.
Kaitie looked forward again, only to see the figure standing right in front of her.
The cloaked figure raised a knife to her and as she started screaming, he—

Kaitie woke up to someone flying off of her bed.
She quickly checked her body for any signs of a stab…she found nothing and sighed.
Eric, who was the one that flew off the bed after jumping on it, looked at her and asked, “are you okay?”
"You asshole got us killed!"
"Um, what?"
“Dude, I just had the freakiest dream ever.”
“Well snap out of it, we gotta film. The lovebirds will be over at any second.”
“Shit really? We’re not gonna go to the Hollywood Hotel right?”
“Noooo, it’s gonna be a romance film filmed at the park.”
“Oh thank god.”
“What ha—“ Eric didn’t get to finish because Kaitie suddenly pulled him on top of her and attached her lips to his.
And right on cue, Chris and Toni walked in….”COCK-BLOCK!”
Eric and Kaitie looked at them, quite embarrassed.

As they were heading out, Kaitie stopped Eric, “please, don’t leave my side. I don’t want you dead. Or those two wack-jobs up ahead.”
Eric smiled, even though he was a little weirded out about the dying part. “Never…”


Got kinda tired typing at the end so it didn't end as strongly as I wanted it too...anyways...

...Rate and Review?
Sign up to rate and review this story