Categories > Movies > Shrek > Forgotten What Life's About

Journey Reunion

by 18th_Hole 0 reviews

Sara tries to get Felicia outside of the house.

Category: Shrek - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2010-11-09 - Updated: 2010-11-10 - 380 words

0Unrated
Late in the night, "Felicia...Felicia?...Felicia!" Sara whispered.
"Huh? Sara?"
Sara was on all fours beside Felicia, "Wake up."
Felicia sat up, "What is it? What's going on?"
"I want you to come with me."
She touched Felicia's hand but Felicia pulled away, "Outside??"
"Yes, outside. Where else?"
"B-but, I don't want to go outside."
"No. You're coming outside with me. I don't care what it takes. You are coming outside."
"No..."
-
"I told you I didn't care what it took." Sara was carrying weak Felicica outside, without any trouble.
"Why did you want me to come outside??" Felicia started crying.
Sara looked down at her and her tears, "Because, I care about you too much to let you stay in that room for the rest of your life...because, I want you to be with me, Felicia. And I want you to understand that. I just, don't know how to get you to." Sara sat her down right in front of Shrek and Fiona's lake, and her feet layed in the water.
"You can't posably want to be with me that bad, Sara. I don't even know if I'm ready for that kind of relationship yet."
Sara sat down beside her, "Well, I'm sorry, Felicia, that you're still not ready. I had been for two years before you two had gotten together. Now, I have waited another seven years. I really don't know how much longer I can wait anymore. I'm tired of waiting."
"Sara, I know-"
"No. You don't. That's just it, Felicia. You don't know. I knew from the very beginning that he wasn't going to stick around. I even told you that. But you told me you didn't believe me. And you told me to never speak to you again. I don't care, now, that I went against that."
"Well, why did you never tell me how you felt?-"
"What do you think I'm doing right now, Felicia?" Sara stood up, "I think you can make it back inside by youself."
"You're not going to help me back inside??"
"No. I'll be in bed, waiting up for you."
-
Several minutes passed, and Felicia finally decided to stand. She looked at the house. But, sped off into the night, in the opposite direction.
Sign up to rate and review this story