Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > My heart, it beats for you.

I'm falling apart, I'm barely breathing.

by motherfucker 0 reviews

Read, review? Plot TWIST, kinda. More important stuff coming in NEXT CHAPTER.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres:  - Published: 2010-11-14 - Updated: 2010-11-14 - 705 words - Complete

0Unrated
Ryan's POV again. After the show... well, the end of it. Read, enjoy. Title is from Broken by Lifehouse.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Beads of sweat formed along my brow as Brendon shouted his signature 'Thank you, we love you, goodnight' as we exited the stage. It had been a rough show because I refused to do the whole 'flirt with Brendon so the fans get turned on' crap. I was still hurt that he could have kept being in love with Nicole secret from me for so many years. I always had this, premonition, I suppose? of something like this happening. I saw the way he looked at her, like she was some kind of prize he'd come in second place for. Oh, well. I knew she only loved me. I slung my guitar over my back and walked to my dressing room, expecting Nicole to be there. Well, she was, but in a way that I really did not want to see. I gasped as she continued to scrunch up in a ball, crying.
Her hair was matted to her head with blood. There were many long, deep cuts all over her body, and her eye was surrounded with a budding bruise. Her lower lip was split down the middle, and her upper lip had a cut just to the left of the corner of her mouth. Her clothing was soaked with blood.
"Ry-ry..."
"It's okay, baby, it's going to be okay," I said reassuringly, although I myself didn't believe it. I sprinted the three steps it took to get over to the small couch I had in my dressing room and plopped down next to her as my hand found a small patch of cheek without injuries. I smoothed my thumb over the area, which could not have been more than two inches long and maybe a centimeter wide. My fingers instantly became damp from the tears falling from her green eyes. "Who did this to you?"
"My-my-my...," she paused to let out a scream-like sob. "My mo-mo-mother." I gasped as I pulled her onto my chest, staining my white shirt and rose-covered red vest with her pink-tinged tears. Her sobs shook my entire body, and I released some tears of my own. My promised to keep her safe from that, that monster, had failed. I had failed her, the only girl I ever really loved.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ 
We lay there, silent tears spilling from my eyes as sobs and cries of pain erupted from her lips. After about an hour, a gentle knock came to my door.
"Hey, um, guys? Can I come in?," asked a voice as smooth as dark chocolate. Brendon. It would break him to see her like this, but the pleading look Nicole flashed me, that told me it'd be smart to let him in.
"Yeah, sure. Just... take a deep breath before you do," I replied, my voice shaking. I tried to swallow the lump in my throat, but to see her, so broken, just made it impossible. Brendon walked in, now dressed in his casual attire instead of the clothes he'd worn for the stage. His eyes quickly darted across the room before they found me. Then, he realized the bloody, trembling lump in my arms was Nicole, and he rushed to her side.
"Nicole?," he whispered, his voice uncertain, frightened, and tearful.
"Ye-," cough, "yeah?" She had cried out all her tears; now she was shaking, coughing, and hiccuping.
"Oh. My. God," he said firmly as he sat to her left; I was seated to her right. He caught my eye and mouthed Who did this? My response was to mouth back Who do you think? He got the message I was sending, and his eyes bulged out as he got up and left the room rapidly. This confused me, but he came back with a massive first aid kit. "Come 'ere, poot. Let's get you cleaned up."
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

A/N: I know, it's short. And Nicole's POV will come next. Update maybe today? I don't know. BUT I WANT A REVIEW, PLEASE? And in case you were wondering, the injuries and how she was pretty much jumped by her mom, non-fiction. I wish I could say it wasn't.
XOXO,
Nicole
Sign up to rate and review this story