Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > You Must Never Know What You Do To Me

I Love You, Don't Leave Me

by AlexisSCREAM 2 reviews

.xD.xD.xD.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2010-11-14 - Updated: 2010-11-14 - 308 words

1Exciting
update time xD
xoxo
Nikki


Ryan’s POV

I stared around the off-white room, my wrists stinging because of the pressure of the bandages that had been wrapped around them. I looked across at Gabe, who was sleeping in the corner of the room. My therapist was sat behind him. I always hated therapists. I mean, who could trust someone with the term “rapist” in their name? My therapist continued to ignore me and Gabe continued to sleep until a nurse walked in with a solemn look on her face.
“I’m so sorry, but we don’t think Mr Urie will make it through the night” She told me. The words were repeating in my mind as I thought. I could barely breathe. I just wanted to keel over and die. He was my life, my world. How could I live without him? Gabe had woken up and was very confused by my tears. They seemed pointless to him. My therapist continued to sit there, emotionless.
“G-Gabe… if Brenny dies, will you hate me if I kill myself?” I choked out. A look of realization appeared on his face.
“I could never hate you, hon but he won’t die, he’s a fighter” Gabe told me, tears forming in his eyes.
“The nurse said he probably won’t live through… t-tonight. Me and him… we’re supposed to grow old together!” I sobbed. My arms were too painful to lift and wipe away my tears. Gab stood up and wiped away a few of my tears, wrapping his arms around me in a comforting hug.
“He’ll be fine” Gabe whispered, calmly, his voice soothing me. He continued to wipe away my tears as I thought.

I hoped he would be alright because he was someone to die for when I didn’t want to die.
Sign up to rate and review this story