Categories > Games > Kingdom Hearts > The Royal Diaries of Zexion

Day 11

by Zexion_Number_VI 0 reviews

Zexion finds a surprise waiting for him after he returned to Ienzo's room after dinner.

Category: Kingdom Hearts - Rating: PG - Genres: Fantasy - Characters: Zexion - Warnings: [!!] [?] - Published: 2010-11-18 - Updated: 2010-11-18 - 206 words

0Unrated
Dear Diary,

GUESS WHO I FOUND WHEN I RETURNED TO IENZO'S ROOM LAST NIGHT?! NAMINE! SHE WAS SITTING ON THE BED AND HAD APPARENTLY CAME THROUGH THE WINDOW! She came to warn me of Axel, who was closing in on finding me. He and Riku both, even though Riku was supposed to be still in C.O.

Namine and I stayed up all night and talked. Finally, when she was about to go, I made my move. I grabbed her arm, spun her around, and kissed her. At first she was surprised and she had stiffened, but when it registered with her, she loosened up and kissed me back. I think it may have been a dream, though, because we had moved it to the bed (I won't go into detail with it), but when I woke up this morning, she was gone.

Well, I guess I had better go. Ienzo's mom is starting to get suspicious of me spending so much time in this room, so I'm going to spend some time with her. Goodbye.

Sincerely,
Zexion-Number VI

(P.S. I've decided on writing with each paragraph on the line after the next when one ends. I like the layout a bit better, don't you?)
Sign up to rate and review this story