Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Champange for My Real Friends, Real Pain for My Sham Friends (Patrick Stump)

part 8

by falloutboy8793 0 reviews

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2010-11-19 - Updated: 2010-11-20 - 3728 words

0Unrated
Patrick's POV

SHIT!! How the hell does she do that? I kept running, unaware that I was still soaking wet, running around the hotel like a crazy lunatic and having a stalker ex girlfriend chasing after me...yeah, awesome, note the sarcasm.

"Patty! Come back!" I heard Laura yelling, but she sounded farther back than before. Yes! I was losing her, but I still kept running till I went through the open door and headed to the closet. I ran someone in with me but I continued to shut the closet door and stayed very quiet.

"Patrick? Three words..." A voice came from under me. "What. The. Fuck?" Oh shit...

"Sorry Grace..." I felt my face go bright red. Thank god for the dark. "Laura."

"Oh man...your sopping wet!" Grace whispered and giggled. "Don't worry I understand, but, ummm, is it possible to change our positions?" I laughed nervously as I tried to get up and move so it wasn't as awkward. Of course, as fate would have it, I couldn't.

"Sorry...I can't...its too cramped." I sighed.

"Well in that case..." Then Grace stopped. "Do you hear that?" She whispered.

I stopped breathing for a moment. Footsteps. "Shit." I whispered.

Then I felt a hand go over my mouth. "Shush." I knew Grace was trying to get me to calm down, but as the footsteps got closer, I began to freak out. The footsteps stopped right in front of the closet door. The sad thing was that I wanted to stay here for a little longer.


3rd POV

Patrick and Grace were blinded by the closet door opening and revealing a stunned Pete and Dani.

"Guys," Grace sighed. "This isn't what it looks like."

"Wow...you guys could've used the entire room, but you choose the cramped closet space." Pete began to laugh.

"Shut up Pete." Patrick just glared.

"Hey, I'm not the one who is still on top of her." Pete retorted. Patrick began to blush as he stood up really fast and got out of the closet. Grace pulled herself up and as well. Grace looked at Dani who just gave her a smirk. Grace felt herself blush as well and they headed to the other room.

"Hey, you found them!" Andy said as he tossed Pete and Dani a beer.

"Where were you guys?" Joe asked. just before Grace or Patrick could answer, Pete said;

"They both just came out of the closet."

"About time!!" Joe remarked sarcastically.

"He meant literally you ass." Patrick said as he grabbed a beer for himself.

"...you guys chose a cramped closet instead the entire room?"

Joe then received smack to the head from Grace, which just bounced off his fro.

"That's no fun!" Grace pouted. "Shit..."

"What?" Patrick asked.

"My clothes are soaked and all my stuff is down in the tour buses."

"Well, where's my stuff?" Patrick asked. he needed dry clothes himself and from the looks from everyone else, they stopped by the buses to get their pjs.

“It’s in the other room. I kinda figured you were going to need it so I didn’t put it in yet.” Grace said.

“Thanks, now you, come with me.” Patrick said as he made his way to the room. Grace followed and heard Joe yell;

“THIS TIME, USE THE WHOLE ROOM!!!”

When they made it to the room, Patrick went through his bag and pulled out a pair of boxers and a large t-shirt and handed them to Grace.

“Here...you can borrow these for the night.” He smiled.

“Thanks, Trick.” Grace smiled as she changed in the bathroom.

Dani’s POV

I was really quiet. I couldn’t believe what happened. Not about Patrick and Grace, but what happened after the pool.

Flashback:

“Dani, come with me...I might need some help getting rid of Laura if she’s still lurking around.” Pete said after he finally got himself out of the pool and dried off.

“Fine, I guess.” I laughed as I stepped out of the pool as well. We headed back to the rooms, but not before we stopped by the buses to get clean clothes. To be honest, it was nice to have the same bus with him...that meant that I didn’t have to go by myself into it. The entire time, we were dead quiet. The only time we spoke was to let each other know we were changing. When the coast was all clear, I walked out of my hiding space and almost bumped into Pete. “Woah sorry.” I apologized.

“No I need to apologize. I didn’t mean to throw you in like that first time.” I looked at him like he was on drugs.

“What?” I asked, looking into his bright brown eyes. “Dude, it was fine, really...besides I already gave you enough kicks I think to show you I got you back.” I smiled, but on the inside, I was melting. He had a very serious face, I could tell he was trying to read if I was telling the truth. I felt his hands caress my face.

“I have been acting like a dick to you, but in all honesty, I...really care for you.” Pete was really being honest, and did I hear him right? He really cares for me?

“Pete, it’s fine. I understand.” I tried to hide my swirling emotions, but I was not ready for this. Next thing I know, his lips gently landed on mine. My body felt like it was on fire. You think the whole feeling on a cloud is cliché, but it is how you feel. Pete’s lips tasted amazing. We broke apart and Pete had a smirk on his face.

“That’s why. I barely met you, yet you completely do understand me, maybe more than Patrick.” He told me.

“Pete.” I said sadly. “Your going through a divorce now, you need to figure out custody of Hemmingway. I don‘t know if you can...” Pete shushed me by putting his finger on my lips.

“Once again, you just proved me right. I haven’t mentioned Hemmingway once. Yet you have them in your mind and how his well being is going to affect. You understand that, and I love you for that. I want you to know my feelings for you and, this is going to sound selfish, but I need you here by my side while I go through this.”

“Pete...” I said. I realized that right now, we can’t be really together, but we will in due time. “Of course I will be there for you.” I hugged him tightly.

“But as of right now, we are secretly seeing each other if that’s ok with you. I don’t want to go public until things clear up.” Pete looked into my eyes.

“That’s fine...that just means I get you all to myself.” I smirked as I grabbed his hand.

End of Flashback.

I curled up in bed and thought about what happened. Everyone else was now asleep. I looked toward the large window next to the door and sighed quietly. Then I felt someone get into the bed with me and wrap their arm around my waist. I tensed up, not knowing who it was.

“It’s just me.” Pete’s voice whispered in my ear. I relaxed and snuggled into him. I felt so comfortable.


3rd POV

"Dani!! GET UP!!!" Kris and Pete jumped on Dani's bed, screaming like maniacs. "We have to go shopping!!"

"Damnit, why do you have to wake me up like that?" Dani moaned as she pushed Kris off the bed and proceeded to try and get Pete.

"Because it's shopping!!!" Grace said as she jumped on with Pete. Dani glared at Grace, then her face changed.

"MALLL!!!!" Dani jumped up and pushed Grace and Pete onto the floor.

"Uhhh...ow." Pete and Grace said, but Dani didn't hear. She was already heading to her suitcase in the tour bus. Pete got up and followed her.

"Where the hell is he going?" Kris glared at the door.

"I don't know. I just want some coffee!" Grace said as she headed to the small coffee pot on the counter.

"Umm sorry, no." Patrick stepped between Grace and the counter.

"What?! But I need it to live!!" Grace whined.

"Sorry, but your grounded...no caffeine till I say so." Patrick smiled mischievously, crossing his arms.

"Please?" Grace pleaded.

Patrick smiled. "Nope...that won't work."

"Even if I beg and get on my knees?"

"THATS WHAT SHE SAID!!" Pete yelled from the door with Dani cracking up laughing. Patrick and Grace glared at Pete.

"So why are you having to beg and get on your knees?" Dani said after she stopped laughing so hard.

"He won't let me have coffee!" Grace pointed at Patrick. Patrick raised his hands in defense.

"Hey I wasn't the one who got grounded."

"But, but, but." Grace pouted.

"Oh stop whining and go get dressed, you, Kris and Dani are going shopping today." Pete said.

"Meh..." Grace stuck her tongue out and walked out to the tour bus.

"Damn...I need a hat...I will be right back." Patrick said as he walked out the room as well. Pete and Dani looked at each other and smiled.

"What is up with you two?" Joe asked.

"Nothing in particular...just trying to get something put together."

"Ok then..." Andy smiled.

"So what did you need with Dani?" Kris looked at Pete with a stern look.

"Umm...nothing...I needed my eyeliner..." Pete pulled out eyeliner out of his pocket.

"HEY! THATS MY EYELINER!" Dani screamed and tackled Pete.

"Hey, settle down! Don't hurt each other!" Kris yelled.

"No, it's mine!" Pete yelled.

"Why do you even care?" Dani said as she continued to wrestle with Pete.

"Because your my little sister!" Kris said.

Dani grabbed the eyeliner from Pete and jumped up. "Oh just by 11 minutes!'

"That’s my eyeliner!" Pete yelped from the floor.

"Oh really? Then what kind is it?"

"Umm...wet 'n wild?" Pete guessed.

"WRONG! It's Maybelline Line stylist! It's mine....besides, I didn't know you would even think of wearing...night sky with pretty sparkles..." She smirked.

"Psh...you don't know me..." Pete grumbled.

"I know more than you think I do." Dani winked.

"Come on now...you don't want to scare him away with your infinite knowledge about his life." Kris smiled. Dani blushed while Pete just laughed.

"Really? I highly doubt that." Pete said as he got up from the floor.

Kris just rolled his eyes and got back to getting ready.


Grace's POV

"Where the hell is it?" I asked myself, tossing things out of my suitcase.

"Hey!" A voice came from behind me. I jumped up and looked to see Patrick with a twilight shirt on his head.
"Oh, sorry!" I laughed as he grabbed the shirt off his face.

"Twilight...really?!" He looked at me with a smirk.

"I don't like it...when I wear that shirt, it usually means that I have to do some major laundry. "

"Good thinking...but Twilight?" He laughed at me. "But anyways, what are you looking for?" He asked as I grabbed the shirt from him.

"My iPod...I haven't seen it in awhile." I frowned.

"Why do you need it in the first place? Your going to the mall aren't you?"

"Yes, but sometimes the stores play the crappiest music." I said as I began to look in my pants pockets. "What do you guys have planned today while we are gone?"

"Nothing. "

"Nothing? Well then you guys should come with us!" I said. Please say yes, Please say yes. I thought to myself.

"Yeah, that would be awesome! You don't mind right?"

"Patrick, I invited you guys, of course I don't mind."

"Thanks!" Patrick smiled. " Oh I totally forgot! Here, come on!" Patrick grabbed my hand and led me outside of the tour bus.

Still holding my hand (which I didn't mind at all), he led me to the other tour bus. We crouched down and crept to the door and Patrick unlocked it.

"Why are we being so stealthy?" I asked. "I'm pretty sure that they wouldn't mind us going in there."

"Pete will." Patrick said with a mischievous smirk.

"Oh for the love of god. If you're planning a prank, it's going to be war." I warned him.

"Makes the tour a hell of a lot more fun." Patrick said as we crept into the tour bus and locked the door behind us.
"Patrick Martin Stump! Are you telling me that you're the one who starts all the pranks on tour?!" I said shocked. Patrick just had a slight smirk.

"No one ever said my halo's straight...besides, no one ever finds out that it's me." he laughed as he dug into Joe's bag. "Where is...ah HA! There it is!" Patrick pulled a bag pf water balloons out.

"Dear god." I laughed.

"Here, help me." Patrick passed me a couple of clear water balloons. "Fill them up and put them where ever Pete would sit. I'm going to get the doors. "

"You sure we won't get caught?"

"As long as you don't say anything." Patrick winked. We laughed and set up the balloons. The whole thing took like ten minutes to do. Patrick hung the balloons from the door in such a way, that when someone opened the door, the balloon would fall right onto their head, dousing them with water. He did this to the door to Pete's master room and the bathroom door. I hid my water balloons in the couch cushion so when Pete sat down, his ass would pop the balloon and also get his back soaked as well.

"Hey just so we get our story straight, who are we going to say who did this?" I asked Patrick as I put another balloon in a table booth where they were supposed to eat meals at.

"We don't have to say anything...they won't even look at us" Patrick said, holding one last balloon.

"Really?"

"Yeah...just relax and have one of these" Patrick said as he grabbed something from the refrigerator and hung the final balloon from the door inside. He then passed me a blue monster.

"What? I thought I was grounded." I said.

"You helped me with the balloons, besides, I'm taking you off grounding, but I can't do anything for Dani. Pete has to let her. " Patrick laughed.

"Oh I see, so you are in charge of me and Pete is in charge of Dani."

"Yep pretty much, hurry up and drink it though. If Pete finds out that I gave you that, he will never let me live this down."

"No problem," I said taking a sip. "We are partners in crime."

"Well then partner, we need to get out of here." Patrick smiled as he threw the bag of water balloons back into Joe's bag. We then ran out the door and back to our tour bus. We walked in to see Andy sitting on the couch, watching TV. I put my Monster down before he saw it into the refrigerator.

“So where were you guys?” Andy said as he changed his attention from the TV to us.

“We went walking, why?” I asked.

“Dani and Kris are waiting for you.”

“Well then, thanks for letting me know! By the way, you need to get shoes on as well, you guys are coming with us.” I told Andy and then left quickly before he could whine or complain. I ran upstairs to the hotel room and saw Kris on his laptop with Pete over his shoulder.

“There you are, and...I smell a monster on you.” Dani said.

“What are you talking about? I can’t have anything just like you, because he won’t let me.” I pointed to Patrick who just came through the door.

“Hey!”

“Meh...I’m still not satisfied.” Dani scolded.

“Are we ready?” Kris said closing his laptop.

“Yeah.” Dani said as we began heading outside. From the looks of it, Dani and Kris already asked Pete and Joe to come along. Andy emerged after we knocked on the door of the tour bus. We began walking toward the strip when we realized that Kris was going the wrong way.

“Umm, Kris? Where are you going?” Dani asked.

“We need a car.” Kris answered back.

“Why? The fashion mall is this way.” Dani pointed.

“Oh, I thought we were going to an outlet mall.”

“Wait, what? Kris, we aren’t going to no freaking outlet mall! We have money now!” Dani said.

"Oh fine then, make me feel like a cheap ass..." Kris said as he began following us down the strip.

3rd Person POV

After 15 minutes, they arrived at the mall. They stopped inside, and grouped together.

"Ok so which store do we want to go to?" Patrick asked.

"Umm...How about..." Kris turned around to ask Grace and Dani. "Wait where's Dani and Grace?" They all spun around looking for the missing girls.

“There they are!” Pete said looking toward Hot Topic and saw Dani and Grace laughing and talking, oblivious to the fact that they left the boys by themselves.

“Why didn’t I think of looking there first…that’s the first store they go to every time we go to the mall.” Kris laughed as they headed toward the girls.

“God, you two are predictable.” Kris said after the boys caught up with the girls.

“Oh we thought you guys were right behind us.” Dani said as they arrived to Hot Topic.

“Besides Kris, we’ve been to the mall how many times? You should know by now that this is the first place we go to.” Grace added as they entered.

“Meh…how do you think we found you?” Kris said simply.

“By me thanks.” Pete said.

“Aww, nice to know that your keeping an eye out for us, Pete.” Dani said as she grabbed a baby doll dress from the rack. “Maybe you’re not such an ass after all.” Dani smiled as she waited for Pete’s comeback.

Grace’s POV

Dani smiled for a moment, waiting for Pete to comeback with a smartass remark. Funny enough, he didn’t hear. He was by the CD’s and the dressing room at the back of the store.

“I take it back, he’s an ass.” Dani said as I laughed at her.

“What else is new?” I said.

“Can you hold my phone while I try on this on?” Dani handed me her phone and ran to the dressing room.

“Sure.” I laughed as I made my way to the CDs. I pretended to be interested in Blink-182 as I watched Patrick walk up to Pete. Patrick seemed to be nervous about something. He took his hat off and ran his hand through his hair. Yep, definitely nervous about something. Pete laughed and patted Patrick’s shoulder. I strained to hear what they were talking about when Dani called me, which scared the crap out of me.

“How about this?” She asked, showing me the baby doll dress she grabbed earlier.

“Yeah, that looks awesome!” I said, “Are you going to buy it?”

“I don’t want to know, I want to, and it’s the last one in my size.”

“Then just hold on to it and if you don’t find anything else, buy it.” I told her. Dani nodded and went back to the dressing room. I turned back to the CDs and noticed Patrick was gone, but Pete was still there. I turned to look if Patrick was around. Then I felt someone poke me in the sides and I screamed.

“Woah, calm down Pocahontas!” Patrick appeared next to me laughing.

“Damn you! I’m really ticklish, thank you very much.” I tried to poke him back, which failed, because he constantly blocked my attempts. “Damnit!”

“I’m friends with Andy, Joe, and Pete…I’m pro at this.” He smiled as I stopped trying.

“Just you wait…It’s not over.” I threatened. Patrick just laughed at me.

“Then it’s war.” He looked at me with that mischievous smile. “Just to let you know I can win even if I’m drunk.”

“Well then…” I was interrupted by someone pushing Patrick just enough to have him lose his balance and wrap his arm around my neck. I, accidentally, grabbed him around the waist to stop him from falling. As for the asshole who pushed Patrick, Pete passes us, laughing his ass off.

“JERK!” Patrick and I yelled at him. Then we realized that we were still holding each other. We quickly let go and I felt my face go bright red. Crap….awkward silence…think of something!

“Yeah, the war has just begun. I’ll get you when you least expect it.” I said quickly.

“Whatever.” Patrick smiled as he poked me in the sides again.

“Son-of-a-!!!” I yelled in frustration. Patrick laughed and ran off.

“Gracie…” I heard Dani.

“Yeah?”

“I have a dilemma.” Dani appeared with the baby doll dress and a Bullet for My Valentine shirt.

“You’ve got to be kidding me.” I laughed.

“They both fit me, and they are the last ones left…I already checked if there were anymore in the back and they told me no…help?” Dani said.

“Umm…I don’t know…they both look really good…” I said.

“Here let me see them.” Pete said coming up behind Dani. Dani handed them to him and he put them behind his back. “Ok, pick a hand.”

“Left.” Dani said, wincing. Pete pulled out the Bullet for My Valentine shirt.

“Here’s the winner.” Pete said as he handed the shirt to Dani.

“YAY! But I also wanted the dress…”

“You pick the shirt you’re going to buy. No take backs.” Pete said as he ran off with the dress.

“Damn him…but I love this shirt!” Dani said admiring her prize. I laughed and patted her on the head. “MOO!!!!!!!”

“Moo? Really?” I laughed.

“Hey, I’m trying to cut down on the cuss words…moo is a good one.” Dani defended herself.
Sign up to rate and review this story